• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
  • That contest on KidsWB is so stupid! I was watching the commercial with my sister and we both started laughing. I mean, did you see who they showed while they asked the question? Mai, Bakura, Tristan (as himself), pretty much everyone... how could you not know the answer...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    New info on yugioh-R!

It takes place 2 years after the first sereis

it's about the card gamees and some other games

it will mangatize the doom/grandpriex arc of the anime and have at least 3 new storylines...with a expected run of 5 years.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • blue said:
    New info on yugioh-R!

It takes place 2 years after the first sereis

it's about the card gamees and some other games

it will mangatize the doom/grandpriex arc of the anime and have at least 3 new storylines...with a expected run of 5 years.
    Do you mean the Doom series will take place 2 years after the end of Yuugiou in the manga? If so, that kinda ruins it for me. o_O One of the most touching parts of the Doom Arc is when Atemu loses Yuugi's soul in the duel with Rapheal (so far, anyway. I've seen the first... 15 episodes?)... but since Atemu's already gone onto the afterlife... gah. I can't see it. @_@

._. It'll be interesting to see how much everyone's changed, though. XD I wonder if Yuugi and Anzu will be going out.

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • Maybe it'll be the three new storylines that take place 2 years in the future and they go back in time for the Doom and Grand Prix Part....I haven't read much of the manga so I dunno if they could just do that.
    Personally I don't see how this could be Yugioh without Atemu and the Millennium items and such, if it's just gonna be completly about the card game that might suck for me anyway I'm not so much into the card game I am more into the whole Ancient Egyptian past...
    ....still doesn't stop me from kicking Yugi's butt on the Eternal Duelist soul game though X3

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Evil Togepi said:
    Maybe it'll be the three new storylines that take place 2 years in the future and they go back in time for the Doom and Grand Prix Part....I haven't read much of the manga so I dunno if they could just do that.
    Personally I don't see how this could be Yugioh without Atemu and the Millennium items and such, if it's just gonna be completly about the card game that might suck for me anyway I'm not so much into the card game I am more into the whole Ancient Egyptian past...
    ....still doesn't stop me from kicking Yugi's butt on the Eternal Duelist soul game though X3
    oh cool so they are going to continue the manga? that sounds neat ...but it still doesn't have Yami in it*cries*

oh yeah speaking of the manga I just bought the fourth manga book last night and I just read through like the first three chapters and I'm tellin' ya Kaiba is a discusting murdurous freak I mean the kids absolutely adore him and he acts nice to them then he turns around a second later and a) fires and ex-employee for saying he killed Gozoburo Kaiba b) he just about kills Yugi's grandfather c) he challanges Yugi to "Death-T" which in the manga is about twenty times scaryer I mean in the second part he tries to cut of their hands if they don't solve a riddle in time and in the third part he tries to scare them to death but if they make a sound they instantly get electrocuted see what I mean Kaiba's really got it out for Yugi in this book.

oh and I'm gonna enter that contest to see if I can get a Ra card and I don't no what I'd do with the game I dont have an X-box.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • ..Ok about eternal duelist soul... is anybody up to Yami Yugi?... I'm still up to the 2nd stage.. >_<
    And World wide edition.. I can't beat Ishizu (marik's sister) ... Shes hard..
    And World Championships 2004.. I can't beat Yugi... -_-''''

Does Bakura die in Season 2/3?
    Or does he still remain.. with the millenium ring.. I thought yami was going to ge tthe millenium ring.. now I'm confused..
    Why don't Bakura use the millenium eye... does he even have it... ... ... .. :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Last edited:

Evil Togepi

Years
  • On the world wide edition game I can barely beat anyone XD

And I love the manga, it's so much more darker than the series and much more intresting! I'm gonna get volumes 3 and 4 soon cos I really enjoyed the first two volumes, Psycho Yami is the best XD

Cherrim

Years
  • MiNuN* said:
    ..Ok about eternal duelist soul... is anybody up to Yami Yugi?... I'm still up to the 2nd stage.. >_<
    And World wide edition.. I can't beat Ishizu (marik's sister) ... Shes hard..
    And World Championships 2004.. I can't beat Yugi... -_-''''

Does Bakura die in Season 2/3?
    Or does he still remain.. with the millenium ring.. I thought yami was going to ge tthe millenium ring.. now I'm confused..
    Why don't Bakura use the millenium eye... does he even have it... ... ... .. :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
    I suck at WWE. @_@;; For the longest time, the only person I could beat was Mokuba. X3 Now I can beat mostly anyone if I try hard enough. (Though I have problems with Kaiba. :E)

As for your questions, no, he doesn't die. Remember before Battle City when he input part of himself into that piece of the puzzle? I may be off, but I'm pretty sure he's hiding out there. And as for why he doesn't use the eye... using it would mean he would literally have to take out his own eye (or squish it in... you know). That wouldn't be very nice. =X

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    More info!
    Looks like the the manga versions of doom and grand priex will take play out a lot more diffrent then the anime versions..a lot!

There is no "doom" They are replaced by a new evil which has yet to be known...that's all i know....

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • blue said:
    More info!
    Looks like the the manga versions of doom and grand priex will take play out a lot more diffrent then the anime versions..a lot!

There is no "doom" They are replaced by a new evil which has yet to be known...that's all i know....
    so they are actualy doing a sequal to the manga! I havn't heard much about it other than it's out there

*starts crying* I can't see the new yu-gi-oh episode that comes on this Saturday all because of a dog show I have to got to and my parents didn't bother to tell me about it until just yesterday *cries but dawns an evil smirk* but all is not lost I can still record it onto DVD it just means I'll have to see it on Monday when I get back (yes I know what a way to waste a weekend*sigh* know I just gotta hope my mom's DVD recorder will actualy record what its supposed to. would you guys who are goining to see it tell me what you think of the scene when Yami Malik is blowing things up and he sticks out his toung I realy thought it looked wierd :paranoid: .

Neko_

Master Of The Fire Pokemon
    Years
  • Yeah I like the show. I've only seen the dubs. -_-; Though I don't know Japanese, I probably wouldn't care much for anything but the dubs. Regardless of the fact that the shadow realm is a corny cover up for death.
    I like Jounouchi / Joey and I only have one favorite coupling. JounouchiXSeto most don't like that but I say Tough. We all have our different tastes. Hmm. Don't really think I have a favorite card as of yet.

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
  • ^_^ I love Seto x Jounouchi. Then again, I find myself liking almost every pair I can come up with (and on that note, the only hetero pairing I like it Mai/Jounouchi XD). My favourite for over a year now has been Yami Bakura x Yami Yuugi. ^_^ They're so incompatible it's cute. Makes for great contrast in fanart/fanfics. X3

My favourite card used to be the Celtic Guardian, but not as much anymore for some reason. ._.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    ^_^ I love Seto x Jounouchi. Then again, I find myself liking almost every pair I can come up with (and on that note, the only hetero pairing I like it Mai/Jounouchi XD). My favourite for over a year now has been Yami Bakura x Yami Yuugi. ^_^ They're so incompatible it's cute. Makes for great contrast in fanart/fanfics. X3

My favourite card used to be the Celtic Guardian, but not as much anymore for some reason. ._.
    Blegh! I don't like Seto x Jounouchi pairings it's just too wierd but a absolutely love YamixYugi pairings but other than that the only other one I like is maybe RyouxBakura but that's about it

*walks off to read yet another YamixYugi fic*

Evil Togepi

Years
  • Hummm, I've never really given Yugioh Pairings too much thought... for some odd reason I kinda like the idea of Marik X Ryou Bakura, a lot of people I've seen tend to pair either Marik up with Yami Bakura or pair Yami Marik up with Yami Bakura....why should Yami Bakura have all the fun, ne? XD Plus I think Marik X Ryou is kinda cute ^^;
    Ryou X Yami Bakura is kinda cool too though *lol*

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Okay, ah hem, that's the first time we've talked about that here it's kinda odd cause I've never told anyone before about the fact that I love reading Yami x Yugi fanfictions.

hey guys cold ya help me out I'm n a mission to find clips of all the Yu-gi-oh character's Japanese voices even Pegasus's (even though I absolutly hate him) but I'm haveing no luck whatsoever and I don't have the money or permission to download whole episodes onto our computer so if anyone can tell me where to find any could ya tell me?

Cherrim

Years
  • I dunno where to find any. ._.;; If I knew how to grab clips from DVDs, I'd do it for you but... *is useless* XD;;

I'll read almost any shounen-ai/yaoi fiction... but my favourite pairings are Yami x Yuugi, Bakura x Yami, Bakura x Ryou, Jounouchi x Yami, Kaiba x Jounouchi, etc... <_< I could go on and on with that. o_O;; And don't even get me started on fanart. X3

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    I dunno where to find any. ._.;; If I knew how to grab clips from DVDs, I'd do it for you but... *is useless* XD;;

I'll read almost any shounen-ai/yaoi fiction... but my favourite pairings are Yami x Yuugi, Bakura x Yami, Bakura x Ryou, Jounouchi x Yami, Kaiba x Jounouchi, etc... <_< I could go on and on with that. o_O;; And don't even get me started on fanart. X3
    Oh yeah I could give you about a thousand links to different good fan art I've seen just on Deviant art but unlike you I only like the Yami x Yugi stories and a little bit of Bakura x Ryou on fanfiction.net I have so many favorites there.

oh yeah also since you read those Japanese manga could ya help me out who are those characters that look like the Dark Magician and the Dark Magician girl in the AE arc and what is up with the old Bakura with the scar on his face he looks sooo freaky *has watched the overlap movieclip too many times* I mean he looks like an uglier white haired Yami Malik he even has purple eyes like Y. Malik and it's creepy.

Cherrim

Years
  • The look-alikes would be Mahaado and Mana. They seem to be the ones that channeled the spirits of the DM and the DMG in AE... or something like that. Mahaado was a magician, I think, and Mana was his apprentice. She's adorable. X3 Er... I think his name is Mahaado. I get him and Kareem (or whatever ._.) mixed up a lot and I'm not quite sure as to where my manga got off to...

And Bakura is kinda weird in AE. He's much older and he's got muscles and stuff. =X It took a lot of getting used to for me, and I still don't like his short hair. <_<

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    And Bakura is kinda weird in AE. He's much older and he's got muscles and stuff. =X It took a lot of getting used to for me, and I still don't like his short hair. <_<
    he has short hair :\ that sounds like it looks funny I just finished looking at some manga scans but the ones I looked at were when Yami first landed in Ancient Egypt and Bakura came marching into the palace to take over but he has yet to take off that thing he wears on his head (forgot what they call em' :nervous:). but I have never been able to imagine Bakura of all people to have short hair :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

By the way who has off on good Friday (tomarrow)?

Back