• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

pokefreak

proud 2 b a pok?maniac!
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    it was also kind of weird to see kaiba running in the part right before they see their memories. for some reason, he wasn't moving his arms, or at least i think it was that way. i mean, just because he's wearing a trenchcoat doesn't mean it should impair him from running.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • His trenchcoat is really weird. Has anyone else actually LOOKED at it? @_@;; It's sleeveless. o_O; He also wears gravity defying buckles on his arms and legs. It's scary.

Btw, I saw a briefcase identical to Kaiba's at... Staples, I think. o_O; It was scary.

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Lightning said:
    Yami is cool. *glomp* I liked it when he said, "I didn't choose you." to Kuribou. oO; It was probably the best part out of the episodes. XD I liked the tone he said it in. And he also used the "Obnoxious Celtic Guardian" (o_O?). So that was pretty cool since the CG is my favourite card. X3
    He said that to Kuri? That's really cute!
    Now my school CCA practices crashed with the Yugioh show timeslots here, so that means I'm not watching it anymore *sob*
    Celtic Guardian is one of my fav cards too, though I also like Kuriboh and mostly the Dark Magician duo (lol what Yugi always uses ^_^) Anyway I just realised that Kuriboh's only good for use in the game together with multiply and most probably Swords of Revealing Light when you need extras for Tributes. I thought initially that he was totally useless O_O

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • I really liked the new episodes eventhough I had to see the second part as a rerun (they only show two new episodes every Saturday here)
    I officialy love the kid Kaiba and Mokuba they were so cuuuute.Could someone tell me how old Seto and Mokuba are supposed to be know? because the kid Mokuba they showed looked like he was 6 and now he looks like he's 9 and the kid Kaiba looks like he's around 7 and now he's supposed to be somewere around 16 or 17 and looks a whole lot older
    and yay Tea gets captured by those beasts (I'm really not a Tea fan) and know she's fighting a big 5 member what a surprise when she picked out the Dark Magician Girl as her deak master I thuoght she'd use the Magician of Faith or something like that.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    So what's been up in Yugioh? Did I miss anything? I missed the episode!! >.<;;

Hey, is it just me, or does Noah look like Bugsy's twin brother? XD

*Gets killed by Bugsy*

~CaRtOON

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    Hey, is it just me, or does Noah look like Bugsy's twin brother? XD
    ~CaRtOON

I don't really know to me he just looks like a younger Kaiba with blue (or is it green) hair but he doesn't sound heartless like the real Kaiba he sounds just plain annoying.
    Yay, in the second episode of that three part piece Mokuba tells Kaiba off about him never smileing and being heartless.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • punkie90 said:
    wut did kiaba do? yealll at him???
    Naw you see they were watching themselvs playing the game of chess against their stepfather and Mokuba kind of realized how much Seto had changed (any way I don't think Kiaba yells he just puts mor emphasis into his normally mean voice) but all he did was tell Mokuba that it was not real and to com back to his senses.

Cherrim

Years
  • Kaiba has no major changes in facial expressions and he has a boring voice. I suppose they add the emphasis so people don't fall asleep. ^_^ Then again, that may be my biased opinion since I don't like him, but oh well. XD

x_____X I just read the most recent manga from Japan and it's getting pretty weird. I seems it *might* be near the very end of the series. >_<;; But then again, I dunno.

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Lightning said:
    x_____X I just read the most recent manga from Japan and it's getting pretty weird. I seems it *might* be near the very end of the series. >_<;; But then again, I dunno.
    I just feel that they are dragging on the series from what I just read at the scanlations website.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Can any one tell me were I could find a lot of screenshots for episode 53 where Yami faces off with that Jhonny Steps guy they never seem to show that episode any more and I missed it when they first showed it.

Cherrim

Years
  • I can make you screenshots! ^____^ That's my favourite (and least favourite XD) episode. I can probably get them tomorrow or on the weekend by the latest.

shiny_jiggly said:
    I just feel that they are dragging on the series from what I just read at the scanlations website.
    o_o Takahashi-sama has to finish the manga eventually, and this seems like the best time to do it. (Yami's probably going to find out his name in the next few issues of WSJ which.. well... there's not much else you can do after he beats Bakura and such. o_O) Bleh. I wouldn't mind, personally, if he continued for a long time. ^_^ I can deal with more Yami. XD!

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Lightning said:
    o_o Takahashi-sama has to finish the manga eventually, and this seems like the best time to do it. (Yami's probably going to find out his name in the next few issues of WSJ which.. well... there's not much else you can do after he beats Bakura and such. o_O) Bleh. I wouldn't mind, personally, if he continued for a long time. ^_^ I can deal with more Yami. XD!
    Right but if they are going to rush through the story the ending won't be fun or interesting. So I predict that there might be 10 chapters more or so, which is not considered really soon. And the time reversal stuff...there must be a twist waiting to be unvealed about it too.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    I can make you screenshots! ^____^ That's my favourite (and least favourite XD) episode. I can probably get them tomorrow or on the weekend by the latest.

Oh you will :classic:thank you thank you:classic:

Cherrim

Years
  • shiny_jiggly said:
    Right but if they are going to rush through the story the ending won't be fun or interesting. So I predict that there might be 10 chapters more or so, which is not considered really soon. And the time reversal stuff...there must be a twist waiting to be unvealed about it too.
    True, true. ^_^ Takahashi has been dragging this arc out for a long time (the duel... thing... with Bakura was a little too long for my tastes) so I wouldn't be suprised to see him squeeze another graphic novel out of it. @_@;

Cherrim

Years
  • Anyone with that shade of blue-green hair is already scary in my books. o_O;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Spoiler I read on this web site called absolute anime that Noah is supposed to be the mind of Kaiba's stepfathers deceased son does any one here think thats true?
    Ihave found like the best Yu-gi-oh website in in the world it's even got summerys and screenshots of the first 27 episodes (which where never shown in America cause they were thought to be too violent)of Yu-gi-oh when they were still working on the way the charectures looked I mean like Yami still had red eyes and had game punishment, Kaiba had neon green hair, and Mokuba was a horrible little brat and it's got an awsome Yu-gi-oh art section. it's https://www.janime.biz/ for any one who loves yu-gi-oh. It's also translated into either Thai. or English. wow this sounds alot like an advertisement.

P.S. I surf the web alot can ya tell

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
  • Omg. Yami + red eyes = yes. They should have kept his eyes that colour in Duel Monsters. @_@ Not that I don't mind purple, but he just looks better with red eyes, imo. *squeal* Most of the posters in my room are from the first series.

Spoiler***
    I'm almost certain Noah is Kaiba's stepbrother, but I'm not sure exactly how that works out. I'm also pretty sure he's dead, so... yeah. o_o;;

Back