• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I just saw the last show >__<;;

The part where Mai talked as a dude was freaky.. O_O;;;

For a minute there I thought, "OMG! That chick is a DUDE!!!"

*Gets killed by Mai*

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Omg. Yami + red eyes = yes. They should have kept his eyes that colour in Duel Monsters. @_@ Not that I don't mind purple, but he just looks better with red eyes, imo. *squeal* Most of the posters in my room are from the first series.

I think they should have kept his eyes red too but it also makes him look a little scaryer in the screenshots I saw but like I said they never aired those episodes in America so I didn't even know he had once had red eyes all I knew was that he had purple eyes until two or three days ago (I've even seen pics of him with green eyes but that just looks scary) could you maybe tell me were I might be able to find those episodes dubbed (since I only know a few words in Japanese) :classic: Pleeeez I'd be most gratefull if any one could tell me :classic: .

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    i've seen 1 episode of the duel with yugi and marik(that name sounds cooler than "malik"). That was one of the best episodes i've ever seen. But i wanna see how the duel starts and how it ends. but i'll see soon. anyway. they are alaying a shadow game and their hosts are on the line. if u dont know what it means, it means that the origional peroson (normal yugi and normal merik) will be sent to the shadow relm forever if the spirit of the melenium item loses the duel. yugi has obelisk on the field. common sense says that yugi won it from kaiba. XD. anyways, marik also has a obelisk on the field. i have no clue how that happened cause they both had obelisk out from the beggining of the episode. so yugi brings his obelisk to infinite attack points for one turn and attacks. but marik uses some card to stop it. then yugi sommons slifer. then ,i think, marik sommons ra. then odion comes into the battle tower and the episode ends.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • The Show:Stupid, and they brake all the rules. Activating magic cards when someone attacks, and monster with different effects from TCG example:
    Mystic Elf
    TV:Can send it attack power to another monster TCG:No effect
    Copy Cat
    TV:Copies a magic card TCG:Copies the ATK and DEF of one monster on the field
    Barrel Dragon
    TV:Triple Attack TCG:Flip twice to distroy monster on field
    Graverobber
    TV:Brings back any card from opponents graveyard TCG:pay 2000 to bring back and use one the opponents magic cards until the end of your turn

TCG:Popular and is fun to play and make combo's.

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    I just saw the last show >__<;;

The part where Mai talked as a dude was freaky.. O_O;;;

For a minute there I thought, "OMG! That chick is a DUDE!!!"

*Gets killed by Mai*

Which one are you talking about? The best one they don't show was the Mai Vs. Jean Claude Magnum episode...he was cool...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Jinona said:
    could you maybe tell me were I might be able to find those episodes dubbed (since I only know a few words in Japanese) :classic: Pleeeez I'd be most gratefull if any one could tell me :classic: .
    If you look very hard, you can find the first few episodes of the first season subtitled on Kazaa... but they're fairly poor quality. o_o I believe you can only buy the series on original Japanese VHS meaning no subtitles, dubbing, or any translations whatsoever. Besides, it's about $40 and you only get about 4 episodes. x_X;; I don't even know where to find them.

Jinona said:
    I think they should have kept his eyes red too but it also makes him look a little scaryer in the screenshots I saw
    @_@ See the screenshot I attached. Eh... yeah. It's from my personal Yami-picture folder. oO; I capped it from the first "movie", and I love it. ^_^ The thing I like about the first series (what I've seen of it, anyway,) is how Yami actually changes his facial expressions. Throughout almost all of Duel Monsters, Yami is wearing his game face. @_@ It's not as cute.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    If you look very hard, you can find the first few episodes of the first season subtitled on Kazaa... but they're fairly poor quality. o_o I believe you can only buy the series on original Japanese VHS meaning no subtitles, dubbing, or any translations whatsoever. Besides, it's about $40 and you only get about 4 episodes. x_X;; I don't even know where to find them.
    Oh :( well thanks for you help. Just wandering what is Kazaa I don't think I've heard of it before?

Lightning said:
    @_@ See the screenshot I attached. Eh... yeah. It's from my personal Yami-picture folder. oO; I capped it from the first "movie", and I love it. ^_^ The thing I like about the first series (what I've seen of it, anyway,) is how Yami actually changes his facial expressions. Throughout almost all of Duel Monsters, Yami is wearing his game face. @_@ It's not as cute.
    Just from the many screenshots I've seen it looks like he has alot of different looks he wears a cool evil grin alot and Kaiba just kinda scares me in those first episodes

Major SpoilerI was just lookin through that Janime site I was talking about earlier and she has summerys and screenshots of the episodes after Alkatras(sp?) tower and it says that Kaiba and Mokuba leave the show and go to America. if anyone knows if this is true or not please tell me I may not like Kaiba too much but the show kind of needs him.I found this really good Kaiba Christmas pic.
    Yu-GI-oH

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Lanceiscool said:
    Which one are you talking about? The best one they don't show was the Mai Vs. Jean Claude Magnum episode...he was cool...
    Its the one where Joey is dueling the Judge Man. He found Mai's room open, he went to check on her, and she talked like a dude. O_O;;;

What's Mai Vs. Jean Claude Magnum episode? O_o;; I never saw that one.. >____<;;

BTW, that Kaiba and Blue Eyes X-Mas pic is kawaii. ^_^

*gets killed by Kaiba*

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    lol...will Kaiba ever be that generous?
    My friend borrowed book 36 of Yugioh and the last chapter of it is volume 335...so there's definitely more to come for that manga.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • You guys are lucky over here in America I think we're only up to book two
    I think I just saw my first and probably only yu-gi-oh episode that I cried at it's just really sad when that big 5 guy took Tristans mind away.

I found an awsome pic of Slifer the sky dragon for those of you who really like it I wonder when it will make another appearence on the show :cheeky: .
    Yu-GI-oH

Sorry but I can't get the picture to show up you'll have to use the link if you want to see it

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Yeah, I saw the preview of it. >_<; I'm starting to dislike Serenity, she's like the Kari from Digimon

Kari, not Kairi ^_^

She doesn't let her friends help her cus she can't admit she's weak >_<; She made Tristan lose! I know, I know, she's Joey's sista *my fav chara* but still.. >_<;

Dang it, Tristan, why'd he do that?!?!?! WAAA!

*Gets killed by Serenity*

Cherrim

Years
  • That sprite is amazing. o.o; That person has too much talent, no life, or both.

Here's that Magnum dude. Refresh your memory? :o (And yes, I know I'm too obsessed with that game. XD)

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    That sprite is amazing. o.o; That person has too much talent, no life, or both.
    Here's that Magnum dude. Refresh your memory? :o (And yes, I know I'm too obsessed with that game. XD)
    I've actually never played the games are they any good cause I'm thinking of getting the Falsbound kingdom one for Gamecube
    I'm getting all these pics I have from all around the web I am constantly looking for really good yu-gi-oh fanart thats how I'm stummbleing across all these good pics.

Cherrim

Years
  • All the really good YGO fanart is on the Japanese sites. ^_^;; And almost all of those contain shounen-ai/yaoi.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Ooooooohhh.. him, the weird dude who tried to marry Mai? O_O;; Now I remember.. ^___^

Dang it! When are Joey and Mai gonna kiss!?!?

*Mai cuts CaRtOON into pieces*

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    All the really good YGO fanart is on the Japanese sites. ^_^;; And almost all of those contain shounen-ai/yaoi.
    You mean like this one https://plaza22.mbn.or.jp/~CGarden/king/img/index.html it's only the art page I didn't want to send ya to the site cause none of it is translated it's only Japanese I think. this site only has one or two shounen-ai pics but it's all really good art the only problem is the way they draw Yami's eye in some of the pics make him look a little scary

Years
  • Noa

Jinona said:
    I have no idea why they called it 'enter the shadow realm', I like Noa's voice but could someone explain to me who Noa is supposed to be is he like a computor hacker or some thing?

Noa is Seto and Mokuba's step-brother. Noa's father, Gozaboro (or however u spell it) adopted Seto and Mokuba after Kaiba defeated Mr. Kaiba in a chess match. Later, something (i'm still not exactly sure yet, but i'm workin on it) happened to Noa, and the only way to save him was for Mr. Kaiba to put him in a virtual world. *think, but don't know...* I think that Mr. Kaiba also liked Seto a lot more than Noa, for whatever reason, and that's why Noa thinks that Kaiba took everything away from him.
    As for why this series is entitled "Enter the Shadow Realm" well, i haven't the faintest clue on that. Kids WB is just really stupid with everything they do in dubbing the show, so it's hard to tell why they do anything, but i'm still lookin in to why it's called ETSR.

*On another note* Does anyone know where I can find full battle city finals episodes? i've been looking for quite a while, and either the site doesn't work, or it only has some of the episodes. what do i mean by some? well, they might have part one of an episode, skip part two, and then move on to part 3. it's really gay, and i was wondering if anyone knew of a good website with the english version of the finals. thanks to anyone who helps!!!

Last edited:

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • With this really slow computer here at this moment I'm sad to say that I can't help you re-search for them. Keep trying on the search engines with whatever words you can think of concerning the episodes and you'll probably find them. It almost always works ;)

Cherrim

Years
  • Jinona said:
    You mean like this one https://plaza22.mbn.or.jp/~CGarden/king/img/index.html it's only the art page I didn't want to send ya to the site cause none of it is translated it's only Japanese I think. this site only has one or two shounen-ai pics but it's all really good art the only problem is the way they draw Yami's eye in some of the pics make him look a little scary
    XD That's one of my favourite fanart sites. Another GREAT one that is always, always, always stolen from is: https://www.ne.jp/asahi/bokura/kukuretai/ The art is adorable and there's nothing really bad there. *squee* X3

Back