• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I think that one of the best things to sprout out of love for Yugioh is the abridged series. I'm on a blimp!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Do you know who has the best yugioh theme song? GX it's so catchy and fun to listen to
    "Come on and get your game on!"
    I loved the Japanese OP and ED for the last "season". That's what a call catchy.

I think that one of the best things to sprout out of love for Yugioh is the abridged series. I'm on a blimp!
    Never really cared about that...
    No actual dueling, nothing for me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    I agree the abridged series was just all comedy.
    I think the best yugioh episode was when yugi dueled jaden, the two best duelist of their era battled it out, no winner was shown but it's pretty clear yugi won because neos 2500 attacking slifer 5000.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    I wish they continued the duel though, I believe it could gone into new heights.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Didn't bakura only use destiny board against yugi at battle city? Yeah, yami vs yugi duel was more interesting but the duel with jaden was more like fun duel, it was exciting seeing the two best duelist from their era duel it out. I would like to think yugi won but I think jaden had a trick up his sleeve because I'm pretty sure he's smart enough to know that attacking slifer is suicide, I think he had a plan.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I think Original Yugioh was popular because at first it was more about Games , Not just card game.
    Atem was one of those character who show how to control ''Luck'' !!!
    Unfortunately none of the new Protagonist are like that .
    They seem to rely on Luck rather then controlling it ! They just simply call it ''My Trust toward my Deck'' !
    I would prefer a new protagonist like Sora (No game No Life) or Atem who controls ''Luck''.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    I wish they had bakura win more duels though, he's way better than that.
    Atem and yugi has the "heart of the cards" which is based on faith and luck.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    It would have been nice, but there's no way bakura could have beaten ra.
    Also, it would have been great if yugi, kaiba, joey and the others made more appearances in GX, as like a teacher or something.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    It would have been nice if they shown yugi's face, we all know that he looks exactly like atem now and it would be great to see it. Kaiba could have made a visit to duel academy or something and watch the duels. What I liked though was that the paradox brothers returned and pegasus, it was great to seem them appear. Pegasus actually dueled, which was cool.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Bakura wasn't going to use destiny board though, because marik already knew about it.

Back