• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The first and second arc of 5Ds is definitely my favorite part of Yu-Gi-Oh. Then again, I haven't finished GX or watched Zexal or ARC-V at all so I could be missing out on something. I just wish people could get past the admittedly silly "card games on motorcycles" aspect and give it a shot, because it is pretty damn good for a card game anime.

As for my favorite character, I rather like Joey and Crow. They're both entertaining characters with interesting histories and character flaws. I'm quite fond of Jack Atlas as well, but his ridiculous character design is too much for me, even by YGO standards.

Um... there is some Joey I don't know about or there is universe without Yugi, Kaiba, Marik, *insert another huge amount of duelists*?

Joey is arguably the best. He went up against Yugi in the Duelist Kingdom, he technically won against Marik, and it was implied that he won against Yugi in the end of the third season to get his Red Eyes back. He's too proud to just accept it after losing after all. The only person he consistently lost against was Kaiba, but that doesn't really mean anything when he's toe-to-toe with people clearly above his skill level.

This, on top of the fact that he's just a regular guy should tell you just how skilled he is. He doesn't have loadsa money like Kaiba, nor does he have egyptian card drawing magic like Yugi or Marik.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    do you think yami yugi and seto kaiba are equal? since yugi is better than both of them

Yami Bakura

Prepare to sent to the shadow realm!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    anyone else agree that yami bakura is better than Yami Marik?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Look like Yugioh Arc-V has a Love triangle between Yaya , Yuzu & Knight !

Years
  • Used to play a lot of YGO with my pals, especially this one friend of mine who played tennis with me. In between matches we would duel haha, goood times. Not into it at all right now, but I don't know if I have some extra cash lying around I could throw myself back into the game. Have always been a fan of the anime though, loved the GX season the most.

Have you guys ever used dueling network,devpro or ygopro?

Yes! It's really the only way I duel right now because my only useable deck irl isn't very good in the current metagame.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I mostly use Dueling Network so I can test out new decks that I wanna build irl. Although, It's actually been a few months since me and my friends played yugioh irl.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    I loved gx and the original series.
    I always duel on dueling network, I love doing character deck dueling on there it's awesome.
    What type of decks do you guys run? I like using a fiend and a spellcaster deck.

Years
  • I can't deny that the original series is great, but I LOVE GX. Many people say it's the worst one. My most favorite type/set of cards is the Elemental Hero(And the others like the Evil, Destiny and Masked)

I've got YGOPro and play it almost every day, I really like the puzzles/challanges.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    I loved GX to, it was a fun series.
    I like to use ygpro as well, tag dueling and stuff.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • When it comes to Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, I am a fan of Alexis. Course I liked the original series more than GX. As for Dueling Network, Devpro, and YGOPro, I have never used them. I collected the cards for years, mainly because I was looking for one particular card, that card being Dark Magician Girl.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    I can see why you like alexis, haha. I have like 10 boxes full of yugioh cards and I think I have 2 or 3 dark magician girls cards. You should try dueling network sometime, it's fun.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • When it comes to Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, I am a fan of Alexis. Course I liked the original series more than GX.
    Agreed. Lexie/Asuka is my favorite female in the series =D
    Even though Blair/Rei is also awesome =D

In GX, it's all about the chazz! Chazz it up! Chazz it up! Chazz it up!
    Chazz is boss =D

I can see why you like alexis, haha. I have like 10 boxes full of yugioh cards and I think I have 2 or 3 dark magician girls cards. You should try dueling network sometime, it's fun.
    Wow, you're pretty lucky... I don't have that many boxes but I don't have any rare card like that in more pieces =D
    I am proud of my Sacred Beasts though =D

Back