• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Z-Crystals and their worth

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Here are the Z-Crystals and their points:
    Zemanahrad said:
    Ultra Nectrozmium Z - 750
    Legendary Crystals - 500
    Tapu Crystals - 250
    Pokemon Crystals - 200
    Starter Crystals - 150
    Grassium/Psychium/Waterium/Electrium Z - 100
    Type Crystals - 50
    Normalium Z - 20

Annnnnd... the Z-crystals and which events they are assigned to
    Zemanahrad said:
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (1 winner) - Decidium Z (150), Flyinium Z (50), Normalium Z (20)
    Cards against Pokecommunity (1 winner) - Incinium Z (150), Darkinium Z (50), Normalium Z (20)
    High Speed Make-a-Mega (everyone) - Normalium per participant (20 per person)
    Mafia Mayhem (everyone) - Normalium (20 per winner)
    Fire Type Emblem Arena (1?) - Mimikium Z (200), Firium Z (50), Normalium Z (20)
    Small Writing Contest 2018 (1?) - Marshadium Z (500), Fightinium Z (50), Normalium Z (20)
    TCG Event (1) - Eeveeium Z (200), Poisonium Z (50), Normalium Z (20)
    Wonder Trade Bonanza (1) - Primarium Z (150), Fairium Z (50), Normalium Z (20)
    Movie night (everyone, if I will be even able to stream) - Normalium (20 per person)
    D&D one-shot (everyone) - Normalium per participant (20 per person)
    The Great Egg Swap XII (1) - Pikanium Z (200), Groundium Z (50), Normalium Z (20)
    Challenge (everyone) - Normalium (20 per person)
    Alolan Map-Off! (1) - Lunalium Z (500), Ghostium Z (50), Normalium Z (20)
    Nintendo VGM quiz of doom (1) - Mewnium Z (500), Dragonium Z (50), Normalium Z (20)
    Get-Together Arcade (1) - Grassium/Psychium/Waterium/Electrium Z (100 each - one for each game)
    Video Game Trivia (1) - Solganium Z (500), Icium Z (50), Normalium Z (20)
    Hiker David's Photo Album (1) - Lycanium Z (200), Rockium Z (50), Normalium Z (20)
    Splatoon (everyone) - Normalium Z (20 per person)
    The Pok?Trivia Ice Cream Blowout! (1) - Snorlium Z (200), Buginium Z (50), Normalium Z (20)
    Who's That Pok?mon? (1) - Aloraichium Z (200)
    , Steelium Z (50), Normalium Z (20)

Last edited:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • I mentioned this on Discord, but Mario Kart and TCG both should be participation Normalium. I was planning on adding a bonus, either Flynium or Normalium, to the tribe that wins the most as a whole on both of them, but I want participation to be the driving factor in both of those.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm a little confused about some of these - are 3rd places weighted the same as participation in some events? I'm not sure how I feel about equating attending a movie event to, say, having created a map for the map-off or having sent in all the trivia questions for VGtriv, albeit a bit slower than first and second place - the level of effort should also be taken account with the scoring imo.

Years
  • I'm a little confused about some of these - are 3rd places weighted the same as participation in some events? I'm not sure how I feel about equating attending a movie event to, say, having created a map for the map-off or having sent in all the trivia questions for VGtriv, albeit a bit slower than first and second place - the level of effort should also be taken account with the scoring imo.

The way I see it, being an active part of the event and interacting with everyone is just as integral as competing in things, so I don't feel there's anything wrong with equating mass participation with earning a lesser place.

Back