• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda:(working on a title)

Do you think this will be a good game?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Probablly

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I'm making a new Zelda game.Here's the story.

It is present time and a young boy named (still working on it) is doing good in school and all that and he's 11 years old,almost 12.He finds that Link was his long time relative and he has been granted the power of Link.Ganon also has a relative named (still uknown) that becomes the other boy's rival.He ventures through town and finds that Ganon's kid is releasing monster and stuff.He also finds that kid Ganon is using the powers of Ganon through a time warp.The kid is sent back and fourth through time to stop the menace when princess Zelda comes back in time to tell him all this.He also gets the traditional hero's uniform of Link and his partner is Zelda's long time relative,a girl named (still working).

I haven't really started it yet.I need Ganon,a kid Ganon in normal clothes and in Ganon's uniform,Zelda,Zelda's long time relative(kid version of Zelda in normal and royal clothes,Zoras,Gorons,Deku Scrubs,and teachers,student,people in Hyrule,and people just normal townspeople in minish cap style.Oh yeah,and Link minish cap style in normal clothes.I already have normal.Please,I need these charsets.Could someone also make a normal town and Hyrule castle chipset in minish cap style?I'll give extreme gratitude to anyone who gets these.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
It's usually wiser to collect resources together before you start a game thread. I'm not sure where you can get those resources but here's a link charset. I'm not sure if it's from the game you requested though.

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
I am not one to look for charsets (even though I am new to this XD) Here are some I found. Some might not look too clear.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
If it's present time and you want it to be consistent then Zelda's descendant is going to have to be named "Zelda" I'm sorry to say. The hero you play as should probably be left nameless so the player can create their own name.

Lan Hikari

Beginning Net Battler
Years
TRIFORCE89 said:
If it's present time and you want it to be consistent then Zelda's descendant is going to have to be named "Zelda" I'm sorry to say. The hero you play as should probably be left nameless so the player can create their own name.

Hey nice game & all but TRIFORCE is right, & besides how far in the past?

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I don't really know how to make names and stuff like that but I'll try.It goes back to the normal land of Hyrule when Link is a kid,but someone traveled through time and erased the evnts that Link did, so you can't find the original Link because his parents never left him so he never became a hero and just became an ordinary boy.Oh,thanks Phoenix for that charset,that's exactly what I wanted,I have some like that but not with those poses.Sorry seto. but I need different graphics like Phoenix's.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Yeah...Lan Hikari is right. How far into the past? If you want this to take place before LoZ and after ALttP then you can name Zelda' descendant anything as long as you don't make it after the sleeping Zelda legend. Anytime after AoL and you have to name her Zelda.

You have Goron and Deku Scrub sptries within TMC. Ocean Zoras...eh...maybe you could try basing it off the OoA Ocean Zoras but in a TMC look.

Last edited:

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
sketch said:
I don't really know how to make names and stuff like that but I'll try.It goes back to the normal land of Hyrule when Link is a kid,but someone traveled through time and erased the evnts that Link did, so you can't find the original Link because his parents never left him so he never became a hero and just became an ordinary boy.Oh,thanks Phoenix for that charset,that's exactly what I wanted,I have some like that but not with those poses.Sorry seto. but I need different graphics like Phoenix's.
Sorry. That's all I could find then. Let me give it another shot.

EDIT: Here are some that I found. Enjoy :D

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Still not the right Link sprites,sorry,but I may use the last one,thanks!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Zelda games always appeal to me. Good luck on your project!

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
Those Charsets are great Phoenix316 ;) Do you make them or do you find them on a search?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Yep, I ripped them from The Minish Cap. Anyway, I've corrected the positioning on the charsets I posted before, they would walk a bit blocky. And I've done two more too:
TLOZMC-Zelda.png

TLOZMC-Woman1.png

TLOZMC-OldMan1.png

TLOZMC-Girl1.png

TLOZMC-Boy1.png

Breakout

sugar free
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
Nice ripping phoenix,
So hows the game coming along sketch?
got any screens to show us?

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I may change the story to normal Legend of Zelda games,but I'll probablly keep time-traveling because that always is a good feature.I still haven't really started on it yet,but I got the mode where you can use your weapons and stuff on the screen from a starter set to make games and already made from a website I found,so you'll be able to use your weapons instead of going into battle mode like other Zelda fangames.It just doesn't seem very proffesional.I'l try to start today and maybe get some screens but I'll probablly have to post them tomorrow.I haven't played any new Zelda games like Windwaker(no gamecube)and stuff.I've played and have Oracle of Ages.Ocarina of Time,Link's Awakening,and Majora's Mask.I also have the guide books from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask so I can make the field and some old dungeons but I'll make new ones.The story may start out where Link loses his memory.Hmm,may be a good idea!

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I may change the story to normal Legend of Zelda games,but I'll probablly keep time-traveling because that always is a good feature.I still haven't really started on it yet,but I got the mode where you can use your weapons and stuff on the screen from a starter set to make games and already made from a website I found,so you'll be able to use your weapons instead of going into battle mode like other Zelda fangames.It just doesn't seem very proffesional.I'l try to start today and maybe get some screens but I'll probablly have to post them tomorrow.I haven't played any new Zelda games like Windwaker(no gamecube)and stuff.I've played and have Oracle of Ages.Ocarina of Time,Link's Awakening,and Majora's Mask.I also have the guide books from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask so I can make the field and some old dungeons but I'll make new ones.The story may start out where Link loses his memory.Hmm,may be a good idea!

Forgot to say,I love those rips phoenix,I really needed them expecially Zelda.I won't continue the same story because it would take too long to make Link in school clothes and the beginning intro would be too long anyway.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Glad I could help XD.

Please don't double post though, if you have more to say after you post then use the edit button. Sorry, but it's the rules and I have to enforce them XD.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I know,I was trying to do that,but I must have gone too fast and clicked the wrong thing,sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back