• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda:(working on a title)

Do you think this will be a good game?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Probablly

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Thanks for the websites Triforce!I'll definitely need them!I just changed the story that Zero Shiberu gave me and I'll reveal it later.I haven't really gotten time to work on it lately but I'm glad I didn't or I'd have to completely have to restart!

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
OK,here's my new story!Thanks to Zero Shiberu,here is exactly what he gave me.

Story - As a true Hyrulian Link discovers he isn't a Kokirian so he set out on an adventure thats secrets' are beyond time. He defeated Ganon once and for all returning Princess Zelda back to her father's side. She rewards him with a commitment to marry her. After the wedding, a storm approaches. The Storm of Time as they called it struck near the End of Time, scarring the lands with lightning and burning rain. Link realizes that Zelda is having a baby that was to be a grown man like Link. After many years of suffer and pain, Link and ???(Character's name) escape into the future leaving the awful present behind. A new trouble rises in the future when a descendant of Ganon comes to power and pitches the whole world into the Shadow Era. By the age of 14 (Character), Link, your father, dies from a heart sickness. Leaving the character, in complete rage and vengfulness, you sought out to slay the descendant of Ganon.

Please,give me comments!I may have to change it some from my skills that I have in game making.Anyway,this is great!

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Forgot to say,sorry I double posted but again no one posted in here since yesterday and I wanted to show the story.I wasn't going to edit my last post because I thought I was only aloud to edit it if it was an hour or less before that?I'm kind of new here.Sorry.Well,anyway,I haven't gotten the chance to work on it al weekend cuz I was doin yard work and stuff,but I'll try to work on it right now!

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I think somewhere on rpgfreeze.com.Umm...that website,do the sprites even work on rm2k(3)?

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
Years
u need to put the sprites into a character set like this 1:
wen u r done putrting the sprites into the template, fill in the background in one colour. import it into rm2k3 then click on the background so it starts flashing then click okay

try http://charas-project.net/resources.php if u cant do that

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Hmm,I may try that later,I still haven't actually worked on the ame too much yet because I'm getting boss spites and stuff so I can get an idea of the main objective.I'm also still trying to keep up with other stuff like schoolwork,drawing and sketching,some other strange string making trick I learned from school,keeping up with other websites,and loads more.So my priorities are kind of ull as you can see,but I'm still showing progress(don't worry).I'm also going through several Zelda games like Oot,MM,and Oracle of Seasons on roms to get some good ideas for stuff like dungeons.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Sorry to double post,but could someone get me an adult sprite of princess Zelda?I really need it for my game intro.I've looked everywhere.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
Years
do you mean loke of minish cap. i got a characterset of that from the net, but i forget wich site...

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I like the Ganondorf one which I needed,but I still need a sprite of Adult Princess Zelda.Well,I won't be here for awhile,going somewhere for vacation,for about a week.But feel free to post some charsets and stuff.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
sketch, are you actually gonna post some info or screenshots before you go? The only ones you've shown so far are the ones taken from the engine, not any of your work yet.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I'm back.I've decided over my vacation to pause this game.I'm going to put more effort on another game I've been working on for quite awhile,so it needs alot of time.Please lock this forum for now.If you want to see my new work,go to Skool Daze.
Sorry for the inconvenience.I just saw some amazing stuff on vacation I want to put in my game.Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back