• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda:(working on a title)

Do you think this will be a good game?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Probablly

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
Years
Sketch, if you want, I could develop a story that wouldn't really mess up your ideas, if it's okay with you I would help. Other than that I can just say that I hope this game is completed and not blown from existence. (Big words eh? LOL) Oh and tell me how you like my donut. *gives sample* :donut:

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Sure,if it's good,I'll use it.It has to be around Ocarina of Time though.Later I may update it because I may get the Minish cap for my birthday.But for now,OOT.Oh,and to anyone who wants to know,it's in rm2k3.I'll be glad if you come up with a story,but could I see it today?I want to start on it.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Ok,sorry to double post but nobody posted at all in here today!Well,I still need a story,so again just give em to me and I may use it.I was thinking at school after a test,maybe I should do a remake of Ocarina of Time?Hmm,well I've come up with a few other ideas but I want to know what people want to see in the game like the plot.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I kind of already have that from the starter set.I just can't open the save menu yet.Don't know why so it won't even let you quit unless you minimize the screen.I also barely know how to do that stuff.
I may have to go with the ocarina story cuz apparently no one has any ideas for me.It will be easier,but not as fun,if I do because I have the guide book with maps.Or maybe I should make a game like Majora's Mask so everything can be never before seen maps.

Last edited:

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Sorry to double post but I thought everyone might want to see screenshots.

Here is a picture of Link swinging his sword.(click on link to view larger)

Menu screen

Arrow shooting

Boomerang throwing

Bomb throwing

Please comment.

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
Those screen shots look nice, have you come up with a title name? Are you going to use the charsets that you said that you might use? Can't wait to play the game ;) Keep up the good work ;)

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Thanks,I probabally will but I may just stick with the moblins shown here.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I'm sure I've seen those screens before on GamingW. It was from a Zelda ABS engine. Is that what you're using to build the game around?

Years
I don't think you could have made that much progress in that time without the correct graphics. Are you making your game joint with another?

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Ya,I used the currently built engine but I may change it up a bit.I'm starting to develop a story on another map rather than that.I got it from the website that made it and I'm giving huge gratitude!Oh,and I already said this but I'll tell tou again,It's made with rm2k3.
Oh,does anybody have an idea for a plot or ideas fo a title.I'm already thinking about the title but I'm still not certain.

Last edited:

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
sketch said:
It is present time and a young boy named (still working on it) is doing good in school and all that and he's 11 years old,almost 12.He finds that Link was his long time relative and he has been granted the power of Link.Ganon also has a relative named (still uknown) that becomes the other boy's rival.He ventures through town and finds that Ganon's kid is releasing monster and stuff.He also finds that kid Ganon is using the powers of Ganon through a time warp.The kid is sent back and fourth through time to stop the menace when princess Zelda comes back in time to tell him all this.He also gets the traditional hero's uniform of Link and his partner is Zelda's long time relative,a girl named (still working).
Reading this, the title should be like Zelda:The Adventures of the Past and Present or Zelda:The Adventures of long awaited relatives XO...sorry about that. just thinking.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I already changed the story from that but if I still have time travel that would be awesome!

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Sorry to double post but I finally figured out what my game is going to be about.I'm basing off the legend of zelda ocarina of time.Since I don't know word for word of the game,I'll be making some changes to it and I'll also make new dungeons and bosses.It will take a while just to do one level so I'll have time to think up how I'll put in time travel because I need a sprite of the minish cap link but more adult looking like in the OoT game.I may start putting up screenshots in a few days because it will take a while for me to make the new weapons able to use and so you won't start with any weapons either.I'll have to review the tutorial for some of it.

xantor

...:::...
Years
Sounds really good. I've never played Ocarina of Time before. Played Majora's Mask and all the GB-GBA games. Though I haven't finished all of them.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Well, have ythe guide book to both n64 games so I'm not sure if I should continue with my old game in the other thread,or make a new majora's mask game,I have almost all the sprites for it,but it would be pretty hard to do stuff like make zora's swim,goron's pound and roll,and just able to put on the mask.But I'll be more experienced by then!!!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
For what it's worth...

ZeldaClassic is good for making Zelda fan games. and PureZC has lots of sptires and such.

This count as advertising (which I doubt. I don't use these or am affiliated with them at all) or just a helpful suggestion?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Those websites could be pretty useful for all Zelda fangames. I don't think it's advertising since you don't have to join up, and they aren't forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back