• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zodiac signs

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I do because I always check my horoscopes across multiple places and usually if they say the same thing I'll relate in some way, especially if it's a dark day and the horoscope is super depressing. I'll just say that they've been on point often as of recent.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I don't believe in horoscopes, but I checked Zodiac anyway because I want to know what is my Zodiac sign. It's Capricorn btw, and my Chinese Zodiac is Monkey.

ShineyEevee

Is the umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    Oh my gosh I've done so much research on different signs. I'm a scorpio which means I'm a water sign I'm surprised that me and my boyfriend get along since he is a fire sign.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    I feel quite strongly towards it, actually. I do believe in Zodiac signs, because everything that I have read so far has been accurate (though I don't read horoscopes).

I'm a Sagittarius, the Archer--yay! I'm a Fire element, my life pursuit is to live the good life and my ruling planet is Jupiter, which is cool. :D
    Also, my Chinese Zodiac sign is the rabbit! I can relate to this really well actually.
    Strengths
    People born under the sign of the rabbit are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest and merciful, and have strong memory. They like to communicate with others in a humorous manner. They cannot bear dull life, so they are good at creating romantic or interesting spice. They are soft-spoken and welcoming with a reserved personality, being fond of peaceful love life. They hate arguing with capacity of converting an enemy into a friend. They are homebody and hospitable, and like house fitting-up. They can work with speed and efficiency, do not insist and get angry easily.

Last edited:
    Years
    I believe to an extent, Astrology as a whole is total bollocks, but I like the way Zodiac signs stereotype people somewhat arbitrarily.
    I myself am a Taurus, according to the Taurean profile I am quite stubborn. Similarities end there however I'm afraid.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I want to say I don't believe it in, but to be fair, I have a "Daily Horoscope" bookmark. I feel like it's right to some extent, but I don't always act upon it fully. If it says that I could make big money today by illegally selling weed and not get caught, I doubt I'll actually listen to it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yeah ngl I read up on my zodiac sign a lot. Not a fan or believer of daily horoscopes though. Anyway I'm a Virgo. I do like my own sign, but there are negative qualities and just some aspects in my sign that I have always really noticed about myself that I really dislike. I've read multiple times that Virgo is one of the most disliked signs by all other signs so that's comforting, but who knows.

If I could be another sign I'd want to be a fire or an air sign since they're the most outgoing and supposedly extroverts, which is what I'd like to always be more of. I'd say either an Aries, Gemini, or Aquarius would be my ideal choices in no particular order.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    I'm not huge on things like that, being agnostic. If you can prove it to me that it is true, I believe in it. However, I am Ophiuchus, or if you are one those people that doesn't like the idea of 13 zodiacs, I'm Sagittarius.

Back