• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUD plugin - Z-moves, Ultra-Burst, Dynamax, Dynamax adventures [v18]

Years
    • Online now
    As wiki said,the stat of choice band will restored after dynamax ends,but I found the lock stat reset.
    Is this a bug of the scripts or just a bug of my game?

The STAT doesn't reset? That doesn't make any sense. Do you mean the locked move?
    The stats should work fine, because the only thing that changes is that their power boost isn't applied to Max Moves (in the case of Choice Scarf, the boost isn't applied while Dynamaxed).

If you're talking about the move, yeah, the move lock is removed during Dynamax, and then once Dynamax ends, the lock should apply again to the next move you use. So you get to choose a new move to lock into. I thought that's how it worked, but after checking Bulbapedia, I see I was mistaken. The lock is supposed to apply to the original locked move. I guess I'll fix that for the v19.1 release.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Yep,I am talking about the locked move...
    And to tell the truth,I don't want to update my game to v19.1.
    Thus,could you please help me to solve it in v18.dev by telling me how to edit the code?
    Many thanks.

Years
    • Online now
    Yep,I am talking about the locked move...
    And to tell the truth,I don't want to update my game to v19.1.
    Thus,could you please help me to solve it in v18.dev by telling me how to edit the code?
    Many thanks.

Whenever I release the v19.1 version you can probably just copy over the Choice Item code from that. I doubt it'll be significantly different. I'm not looking at v18.1 code anymore.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2023
    When you will update to 19.1 will we be able to just put the mod in the plugins folder ?

Years
    • Online now
    When you will update to 19.1 will we be able to just put the mod in the plugins folder ?

All the ZUD scripts will be in the plugin folder, yes. The entire plugin will just be drag and drop. There will still be manual script edits that need to be performed, but ive significantly reduced the number and complexity of these edits and made it much easier to install. Ive also coded these edits in such a way that even if ZUD is uninstalled, you wont have to undo the script edits. They just work if ZUD is present, or ignored if ZUD is not.

Also, unlike this version, ZUD for v19 will no longer require the Gen 8 project to work. It will still be compatible, but ZUD will work just fine on vanilla v19.1.

Ive got the bulk of the project finished, I just need to update Dynamax Adventures, add in a couple new modes, and then bug test everything top to bottom. Im still on the fence on EBDX compatibility.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2023
    i have this error
    ZUD plugin - Z-moves, Ultra-Burst, Dynamax, Dynamax adventures [v18]

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2023
    How do I solve this error?

[Pokémon Essentials version 18.1]
    Exception: NameError
    Message: undefined local variable or method `pbDynamaxSize' for #<PokemonPartyPanel:0x11911910>

Backtrace:
    PScreen_Party:212:in `initialize'
    PScreen_Party:466:in `new'
    PScreen_Party:466:in `pbStartScene'
    PScreen_Party:464:in `each'
    PScreen_Party:464:in `pbStartScene'
    PScreen_Party:1127:in `pbPokemonScreen'
    PScreen_PauseMenu:178:in `pbStartPokemonMenu'
    PScreen_PauseMenu:175:in `pbFadeOutIn'
    PScreen_PauseMenu:180:in `pbStartPokemonMenu'
    PScreen_PauseMenu:144:in `loop'

Years
    • Online now
    How do I solve this error?

[Pokémon Essentials version 18.1]
    Exception: NameError
    Message: undefined local variable or method `pbDynamaxSize' for #<PokemonPartyPanel:0x11911910>

Backtrace:
    PScreen_Party:212:in `initialize'
    PScreen_Party:466:in `new'
    PScreen_Party:466:in `pbStartScene'
    PScreen_Party:464:in `each'
    PScreen_Party:464:in `pbStartScene'
    PScreen_Party:1127:in `pbPokemonScreen'
    PScreen_PauseMenu:178:in `pbStartPokemonMenu'
    PScreen_PauseMenu:175:in `pbFadeOutIn'
    PScreen_PauseMenu:180:in `pbStartPokemonMenu'
    PScreen_PauseMenu:144:in `loop'

This version of the plugin is no longer supported. With that said, you didnt fully install the plugin if youre getting this error.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Hello
    Im using the v18 version of the plugin (obviously on a essentials v18 build) and everything works fine except for the z status moves. They change with the z pressed, but they do just the regular effect, not the z one. For example, z-leer just decrease the target defense just like the regular leer, instead of boost the user attack as well
    How could i fix that?

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • Hello
    Im using the v18 version of the plugin (obviously on a essentials v18 build) and everything works fine except for the z status moves. They change with the z pressed, but they do just the regular effect, not the z one. For example, z-leer just decrease the target defense just like the regular leer, instead of boost the user attack as well
    How could i fix that?

This version of the plugin is no longer supported.

Years
    • Online now
    I cant change the version because i have a lot of scripts that only works on this version.
    Unfortunately you'll just have to deal with any issues this plugin may have then, because it is no longer supported and any existing bugs will not be fixed, nor will I be helping with any issues. It is what it is. I'm only interested in the v19.1 edition from here on out.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Unfortunately you'll just have to deal with any issues this plugin may have then, because it is no longer supported and any existing bugs will not be fixed, nor will I be helping with any issues. It is what it is. I'm only interested in the v19.1 edition from here on out.

Ok, i understand it. At least, ive managed to give boost to only one move per crystal, so you cant use it on status moves

Back