• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing?

Years
Second time this week that I almost did not wake up for work ;-; Regardless, I throw whatever sweater in my closet on, pairing it with black pants and some shoes, call it a day. Went with an over-sized pink one, but probably should not have worn heels today since my ankles are aching from badminton last night...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Back in my comfy pants and a too loose t shirt. It's getting close to bedtime for me <3

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
is this thread flirting with me? :(
im wearing like a world of warcraft tshirt and sweatpants lol

Sirfetch’d

im wearing like a world of warcraft tshirt and sweatpants lol

I am
flirt.png

Just got out of the shower and slipped on some comfy gym shorts and a light tank top. Man I'm comfy

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Grey sweatpants and a red hoodie with my university name on it

also my fav blue and gray striped boxers

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Well, the weather sure is nice out here today, so I'm wearing a grey v-neck t-shirt. (not one of them ridiculously deep ones, who do you think I am? Also wearing a black short sleeved button-down, which actually looks rather good unbuttoned, jeans and a white belt.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I am wearing a blank tank top and purple trunks with bananas on them.

aka I look like a douchebag right now.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm wearing a gray shirt with a black floral design, and a pair of pink shorts.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
I'm wearing a pink-reddish T-shirt and some shorts. What a day to enjoy.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
When I'm alone, which is about 70% of the day, I tend to laze about in my underwear of varying colors of blue, red, black and gray

When I go out, I tend to prefer loose clothing

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm wearing a blue raglan and some black yoga pants with a salmon colored band. I'm about to be a nudey patooty though cause I need to shower.

Spiff

love child
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
Some boxers and yeahhh that's about it. All bets are off when you live by yourself.

Years
Gray PJ pants with white polkadots and an extremely old pink T-shirt. Spilled water over myself earlier since I didn't close my bottle all the way and knocked it over so my clothes are wet... oops? :c

Back