• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing?

Years
  • Second time this week that I almost did not wake up for work ;-; Regardless, I throw whatever sweater in my closet on, pairing it with black pants and some shoes, call it a day. Went with an over-sized pink one, but probably should not have worn heels today since my ankles are aching from badminton last night...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Back in my comfy pants and a too loose t shirt. It's getting close to bedtime for me <3

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    is this thread flirting with me? :(
    im wearing like a world of warcraft tshirt and sweatpants lol

Sirfetch’d

im wearing like a world of warcraft tshirt and sweatpants lol

I am
    flirt.png

Just got out of the shower and slipped on some comfy gym shorts and a light tank top. Man I'm comfy

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Grey sweatpants and a red hoodie with my university name on it

also my fav blue and gray striped boxers

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Well, the weather sure is nice out here today, so I'm wearing a grey v-neck t-shirt. (not one of them ridiculously deep ones, who do you think I am? Also wearing a black short sleeved button-down, which actually looks rather good unbuttoned, jeans and a white belt.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I am wearing a blank tank top and purple trunks with bananas on them.

aka I look like a douchebag right now.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I'm wearing a gray shirt with a black floral design, and a pair of pink shorts.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • I'm wearing a pink-reddish T-shirt and some shorts. What a day to enjoy.

Years
  • omg we could be twins! I am actually wearing a yellow shirt too haha. Khakis as well!
    XD

Guess I shouldn't have said summer wear though, because I normally dress in a t-shirt/shorts somewhere during each month of the year lmao

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    When I'm alone, which is about 70% of the day, I tend to laze about in my underwear of varying colors of blue, red, black and gray

When I go out, I tend to prefer loose clothing

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm wearing a blue raglan and some black yoga pants with a salmon colored band. I'm about to be a nudey patooty though cause I need to shower.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Some boxers and yeahhh that's about it. All bets are off when you live by yourself.

Years
  • Gray PJ pants with white polkadots and an extremely old pink T-shirt. Spilled water over myself earlier since I didn't close my bottle all the way and knocked it over so my clothes are wet... oops? :c

Back