• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • Day 20 - Picture of a town/city you wish to live in:
    Spoiler:

Slateport City. I want to live there because I like how it's near a beach.

Day 21 - Favorite region: Hoenn, because of Slateport City.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Day 20: Favorite region
    Hoenn all the way. I think Sydian mentioned what I want to say. I'll probably edit this if something comes up to me.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Day 20: Favorite Region; It would have to be Johto. Most nostalgia, my favorite towns and cities, and I just always liked Johto. Unova almost gets the spot... but there are way too many cities in Unova for my taste.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Day 20: Favorite region

Although Johto and Isshu are close seconds, my all-time favorite region is the Orre region. Only people who have played the amazingness that are Colo and XD would know about the Orre region. I love it mostly because of Phenac City, but Orre's definitely unlike any of the other regions, one example being that it consists of fewer towns. Heck, probably half the places you go to in XD are hideouts or Pokespots.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Day 20: Favorite region

Hoenn - Though Gen 2 is my favorite, Hoenn is the first region to have a lot of diversity, and I reeeeally like that.... The first has my heart.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Day 21: Game/Arc with the best story
    Colosseum
    - I love the darker story as compared to the main series and how different it was. It was a different formula, and props to it for that.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Day 21 - Game/arc with best story: Black/White.
    Spoiler:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Day 21: Game/Arc with the best story
    I'm agreeing with PDude here: Black/White. They are the main Pokemon games that has something close to a storyline.

And PMD too, if we're allowed to choose 2.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Day 21: Game/Arc with the best story
    B/W, as the Gym Leaders actually had a decent role in the story and for once the opposing team actually had secrets and mysteries that they kept hidden till the very end.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Day 21: Game/Arc with the best story

Goin on the bandwagon with Black/White. Seriously... it took the handhelds in a direction I liked. It was a bit more serious in relation to the others. And N had world domination for a little bit Even though that wasn't his real intention. Take that Giovanni.

Okay I'm done now. XD

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Day 21: Best game/arc with the best story; I'm going to be predictable here and say B/W. Team Plasma got further than any of the past teams ever did... the story was very good for a handheld console game... and I felt it was well thought out.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Day 20 - Favorite region
    In terms of aesthetic appeal from the region it's self I would say Johto. It's got a mass of land, but a good deal of Water in the Whirl Islands region, and the right next to Goldenroad and south Johto. I love the areas of Lake Rage, Ice Path, Dragon's Den, Bug Catching(National Park) area, the area's surronding Ecruteak. The region just game me a classic Japanese style appeal. In terms of cities I like Sinnoh with awesome cities like Jubilife, Florma Town(I like the flower area in that towns surrounding area, Hearthome, Veilstone, Sunyshore.

Day 21 - Best Game/Arc with the Best Story
    I was never too high on any of the stories to be honest. I did like the concept of them making Shadow pokemon and Shadow Lugia.

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
    Years
  • Day 21 - Best Game/Arc with the Best Story
    N plus Team Plasma plus liberating pokemon plus Gym Leaders help plus two rivals plus some other stuff too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    Day 20: Favorite Region

I think Unova is the best. Granted, a lot of the cool stuff in Unova is only because of the much better capabilities of the DS, but that doesn't change my opinion. I think all the cities are really cool, and I like how there are less routes, but they're longer. I have yet to see White Forest, too, so I'm hoping that's good.

Day 21: Best Game/Arc with the best story

I'll jump on the BW BW and say BW. (And I STILL haven't finished it. Why am I so slow?) Liberating Pokemon....sounds like a very interesting concept. The characters seem more developed than those of other games. Plus it seems darker than the other storylines.

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
  • Day 21 - Game/Arc with the best story
    Easily BW. I remember always thinking, doesn't any one ever realize that they are taking pokemon from the wild, cramming them in balls, and making them fight until they faint? Then along came N. :P

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Day 22: A movie which disappointed you
    Ummm everything after the first three I guess? I don't watch the anime anymore. But, I am looking forward to the Victini movies. :]

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Day 22: A movie which disappointed you
    This one is hard. I hardly watch the Pokemon anime, more so the movies. :/
    I'd say the Spell of the Unown disappointed me quite a bit. I didn't enjoy myself while watching. It was boring imo.

Then again, I have a weird movie standard....=p

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
  • Day 22 - A movie which disappointed you.

Don't start hating on me, but I really didn't like Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. Both Manaphy and May were really annoying during the movie. :l

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back