• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

Starting to seem fake...where did the Grass starter's arms and legs go lol (and the color scheme changed)? And yeah, Water's final evolution is too different from its first two stages. Oh and shouldn't Pokabu's evolution look like it can run because its signature move raises its Speed?

Edit: Confirmed fake.

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hayyyy guys I'm sure you all noticed already because you love me so much but I won't be able to get on shoddy for some time because of some issues so yeah. I'll probably be on PC some but yeah idk. have fun while I'm not here! :3

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
  • *Ghostly apparition*

BOO! Conversation broken for the next 3 posts, especially when you see that I still am the hax god, even against myself! You see, my alter ego, Paragon, wanted to face me, and this happened.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • the starters wolf posted earlier have apparently been confirmed........................................ this is a dark day in mons. :(

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    the starters wolf posted earlier have apparently been confirmed........................................ this is a dark day in mons. :(
    They're not completely confirmed, since they could be the guy's drawings still. If these are confirmed later on I might not even use a starter.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • If you knew the story behind the origin of the grass-type starter, its lack of legs make sense. I love Pokabu's evolutions. I'm not the biggest fan of the last stage of the Water starter but I'm sure I would grow to love it.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    If you knew the story behind the origin of the grass-type starter, its lack of legs make sense. I love Pokabu's evolutions. I'm not the biggest fan of the last stage of the Water starter but I'm sure I would grow to love it.

I completely agree with this

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • They're not completely confirmed, since they could be the guy's drawings still. If these are confirmed later on I might not even use a starter.

im probably going to release mine or just use them as HM slaves. and i really hope we dont get another fire/fighting type. three fire/fighting starters in a row is dumb.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    If you knew the story behind the origin of the grass-type starter, its lack of legs make sense.
    Forgot about that. I guess I expected too much, I'm starting to get used to them.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Maybe some higher resolution pics will make them look not as weird.

I can't see the fire-evo well at all :(

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • I'm expecting that Smogon will announce this soon, but someone I know from Pokemon Online went on to #stark and heard this:

(20:45) Navy: 23:34 atticus yeah lets talk about heracross in UU
    (20:45) Navy: 23:34 LonelyNess Do we get new tiers soon?
    (20:45) Navy: 23:34 fm tentacruel for uu
    (20:45) Navy: 23:34 atticus hera is confirmed UU
    (20:45) Navy: 23:34 fm lol hera is going to rape uu so hard
    (20:45) Navy: 23:35 whistle scarf heracross is good
    (20:45) Navy: 23:35 fm nothing will stop scarf heracross

Within the next day or so, Heracross is going to be in UU. Doesn't make sense to me cause 5th gen is out in 10 days... discuss?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back