• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Battle Reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

☼Charlie☼

要素のマスター
Years
  • If her pokemon were in the 50-60s but they were EV trained, they could easily be as strong as 80s. Also, strategy has to do with a big part of it.

electricgrass

I'm a prodigy in progress
    Years
  • Ok, so say that you used Action Replay to get like straight 31's in all stats, but still Ev'ed them and such until you got to the legal max(510 ev's).

is that still concidered hacking?

electricgrass

I'm a prodigy in progress
    Years
  • ok, just checking on that- but one more thing, if you bred said perfect pokes with other pokes, perfect or not, would the babies be legal?

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    They would be what you call "semi legit" But they still would be considered hacked and thus are not allowed to be traded on the forum

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • That would fall under the category that includes event-hacking for Darkrai, etc. The Pokemon itself is perfectly legit, but there are a lot of people who won't appreciate your methods nonetheless.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    rogersanchez12 hacks, he used phione with wondergaurd and a move called sacred fire. the rest of his pokemon were probably hacked too

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    I think this place needs people who can inspect pokemon incase hacking stats and movelists comes up. So if i may i would like to be that person, If not then we will just have to play it by ear

Shifty

Eh, Dark Piplup has a hacked Lucario. Caught in a Master/Great ball.

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    That's eaxctly my point. Sorry I didn't explain further.

Years
  • True, but Lucario or Riolu never appear in the wild so it means someone has hacked it if they are caught in anything but a Pokeball.

Lucario there a event call palcity it should appear in a cherish ball...

Edit; okay yes it should be in a pokeball nothing else sorry .. there is an event call palcity as well....

Last edited:

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
  • and believe me shifty, it is not cool battling wifi with crazy hacked pokemon! it does not feel good at all!!!!!!!!!!

Ichida

Years
  • Um, no. If it was obtained any way other than where it's listed as being obtainable, it's hacked and shouldn't be allowed. Doesn't matter if it's any stronger or not, it just shows laziness if someone's not willing to get the Pokemon legitimately. And don't say that people who don't want to buy the other games aren't lazy, because I'm sure it's not that hard to obtain a mere thirty dollars. I've seen the GBA games for just twelve dollars at ever ystore I've been to recently. Besides, money issues aside, you can just as easily put up a trade request for whatever you don't want to buy a game to get, then breed your own version. In summation, the only reason people have for hacking non-legendary Pokemon is their own ineptitude and laziness, and it's a damn sorry excuse at that.

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    *Yawn*

So anyway, People will do what they want to do with their stuff. You can complain all you want but it isnt changing anything so have a blast complaining.

*Going back on topic before these posts actually get deleted again*

Ichida

Years
  • Oh, good comeback. Like I said, laziness. Ironic that laziness motivates more people than anything else.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • I'm glad to see your in a position to judge people lazy or not. Its nice to see some people able to judge others without considersation. If a person illegally got a poke with fair stats & moves, you couldn't tell. Whether they belong is just a matter of opinion, but it would be near impossible to determind a fair-hacker. If my Torterra has 394 HP, fairly, how can you tell if someone else has a Torterra with 394 HP? And both has fair stats all around.

We can only control those who unfairly hack stats, as Nightofshadow always say.

Now lets drop the subject at that. We don't wanna get in trouble.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back