• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon that desperetly need evos

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
Years
  • oh oh you know what would be good? a baby form of the legendaries. true legendaries cant evolve but who said they cant have baby forms? or maybe even an evo to castform?

AuraAshley

Years
  • what do you guys think about an aerodactyle evolution or maybe even a lapras or tropius evolution

if you evolve lapras itll become an uber tropius seems like it needs an evo or maybe even a baby form. as for aerodactyl i think an evo for him would be pretty good

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I don't think any Pokémon desperately need an evolution. They're fine the way they are.​

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • Well yes of course. But whats the point of keeping it in a PC, We are playing a game after all. Surely it would rather be out battling(Assuming on a anime stand point, not a game stand point). And that is why it needs an evolution.

You could use it for contests or non-competitive battles.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • You could use it for contests or non-competitive battles.

Good point, I actually completely forgot about that. I'm just more of a battling person. Well i can see your side now :) But i still think that game freak was cruel to Farfetch'd and therefore still think it needs an evolution.

AuraAshley

Years
  • i still think that shuckle needs an evo. but when it evolves dont raise its defense.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • oh oh you know what would be good? a baby form of the legendaries. true legendaries cant evolve but who said they cant have baby forms? or maybe even an evo to castform?
    Manaphy and Phione is enough. Legendary Pokémons aren't suppose to have alternate forms of them out there, excluding Deoxys. They are one-of-a-kind. When they are created, they stick to that original form.

i still think that shuckle needs an evo. but when it evolves dont raise its defense.
    Shuckles has amazing defense stats. There's no need to give it an evolution when it already serves a purpose.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    lol how about a baby for of eevee

No way. Eevee has seen enough attention, and in my opinion, too much.

Farfetch'd (if done right) would be a great candidate for a new evo (or at least some stat change).

Another Pokemon I'd personally like to see get another Evo would be Rapidash. I love that fiery horse Pokemon (also, some love in the stats and movepool department wouldn't hurt! >.<)

AuraAshley

Years
  • hm or an evo of quilfish. that pokemon has no attention and not very good stats.

Years
  • Dunsparce would lose so much coolness if it gets an evo, but it really needs it. -_-

Pachirisu, Corsola and Farfetch'd could use evos, but I can't really think of any kind of evo for them.

I've always imagined weird evos for Sunflora and Tangela. Since the latter came true, maybe the former wouldn't be that odd after all. XD

ravenboy9

Arkansan Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    I beleive if Rapidash gets an evo, Gamefreak will probaly make it a unicorn.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Pinser needs a evolve
    Skarmory needs a evolve or pre evolve
    Torkoal Needs an evolve
    Dude above im all for Muk Evolve but what would it evolve into a even bigger bunch of sludge

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
  • None of them need it, but the only one I thought of was Pachirisu.

Farfetch'd is just fine the way it is. I agree with others who said the Gen IV evos of earlier pokemon was a bad idea. They look terrible and really I don't care much for the good majority of Gen IV pokes.

Back