• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coke Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Lol, I'm hoping to make a small little button-y thing that says, "I'm a member of the Coke Fan Club" or something, but I dunno when I'll have the time. @_@;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I stole the code from her sig, then FT asked me for it so he took it from me. XP

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Sakura and Espeon said:
    adding Ice in milk is a very gross idea.... I tried it once and it was augh.... gross... watered down milk does not taste right. Also Watered down drinks don't taste as good as the orginal...

Best to not to use ice. ^_^

Ugh, I hate adding ice to anything...I know I was talking about when it's added to coke before but the worst thing is soup...sometimes when I get it served to me it has ice in it to cool it off, but it ends up just making it watery, and watery soup is pretty nasty...and yeah, ice in milk is pretty disgusting...if I was going to have ice for milk, I would actually freeze milk in an ice tray or something...water just doesn't go good with it x_x

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Ice in milk that's gross -_-. I have no Idea why they would put Ice in your milk, It makse no scense(sp?) at all.
    *faints*

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • lol I know.. What I hate is they Put ice in your Milk at the McDonalds near here O_O
    And in your Coffee they give ya little ice cubes O_O RETARDED..XD

Anyways I always get Vanilla Milkshakes or Sprite at McDonalds :P

Cherrim

Years
  • The McD's milkshakes in Newfoundland (a province in Canada...) taste terrible. It may just have been the one McDonald's I went to, but it turned me off of them ever since. @_@ I only get BK milkshakes. I just get Coke from McDonald's now. ^_^;;

And that's why you ask for no ice. =P But... ice in coffee? That would really defeat the point of it, right? XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Hey Jess...how can they put ice in milk at McDonalds? Around here all the milk they have comes in little cartons...is it different where you are?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Ehhh...what the shizzle...I'll join the Coke Fan clubizzle...

I've always found it's fresh and resfreshing taste so refreshing...

800 y4!

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • do yeh like my coke logo? Canada eh? my class is doing a project on Canada. Every one has one province/territory that they have to do.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Ummm....can I join? ^_^
    I LOVE Coca-Cola cause it tastes so good.
    I went to Coca-Cola World when I was 7 years old.

Cherrim

Years
  • ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    do yeh like my coke logo? Canada eh? my class is doing a project on Canada. Every one has one province/territory that they have to do.
    ^_^; Which one are you doing? Lol, hopefully it's an interesting one. =P

And yes, of course you can join, katfox2. X3 The more the merrier~

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Wow, this club is popular! =D I am surprised that it is such a succes. =) Fortunately, it isn't as hot today as it was yesterday, so I am fine. =) Alright, let's have a simple poll....

What's the most amount of coke you have drank in one sitting?

I think the most that I have drank ever is about 4 cokes in a row. It was a VERY hot day, and there was nothing else but coke so I went nuts. =P *Knows that Lightning has drank a lot more than him*

Cherrim

Years
  • Um... jeez, I can't remember. @_@ I think it's probably something like... 6 cans in one day. I don't normally just sit and drink Coke, since I'm always doing something. It would have been last January during exams. I spent one of my days off doing NOTHING but playing video games, eating junk food, and drinking coke. So I guess you could call that one sitting, although spread out over a longer period of time. (*didn't leave the basement for 7 hours.* XD)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Likely somewhere around a liter...I can't remember for sure though :P

I know my all-time record for any soda at one sitting is 8 cans of Barq's Red Cream Soda...I used to be addicted to that stuff until I discovered Mt. Dew :P

Back