• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuhooh_rayquaza

The ninja of the shadows...
Years
  • I sat there surprised that I was about to go to my home village."Heh , this is gonna be good." I exclaimed in excitement. "Well Mudkip, it's time to go home." "Mudkiiip!"it cried. It was obviously ready for anything that might come our way. Well , not anything cause when Mudkip got outside a pidgey dropped some waste on its head."Mudkip! Muuuuuuuuuudkiiiiiiiiiiip!!!!" the Mudkip spewed a water gun at it angrily.They started to have a fit , so I left them alone.Ace asked if any of us wanna go watch his game tonight."Sure I'll go!" I replied."Well it is 3:00 PM so we got some time to waste.Besides I need to take a shower at 3:30 ,pack up my backpack at 4:00 , eat at 5:00 unless you wanna all go eat at a resturaunt as a group , and I got nothing to do from 6:00-7:00."

Last edited:

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • After Isagi Had Returned To Sun Island His Metang Was Knocking Around The Pokeball.
    "I Think Metang Doesnt Like Being In The Pokeball. I Don't Think Charmeleon Does Either. I Think I Might Turn Into A Pokefan And Let All My Pokemon Outta The Ball" Thought Isagi.

Isagi Let His Metang And His Charmeleon Out Of The Pokeball.

"CHYAHH!"
    "TANGGGGGGGG"
    Both Pokemon Screamed As They Were Let Out Of Their Balls
    "I Think There Happy!" Isagi Thought.
    "IM A POKEFAN!!!!!" Screamed Isagi

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Lol wow.. yuou really wnet all-out on him ddint you? lol its ok.. i was 2 lazy to say that stuff... asdn i told him what he did. on the forum he waas trying to post in. as well.. he just posted in the wrong RP, just forgive him..lol

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • OOC: R'okay, here's my sign up.

Name: Dude Zurferay

Height: 5'04"

Village/Element: Renga City/Fighting

Embedded Spirit: Machamp

Pokémon
    Mondonutz, The Makuhita
    Ada, The Meditite

Appearance

Dude attributes his rich, golden-brown tan to the loads of free time he spends on the beach during hot afternoons. His tan is something he has always been proud of. A mop of unruly yellow hair rests on his head, wild bangs falling about his brow with their carroty-tipped ends partially covering his eyebrows. He sets a pair of dark glasses on his forehead, more for style than anything else. His eyes are a brilliant bright shade of blue. Their tone resembles that of a sparkling ocean on a hot summer day.

Being content with his figure, Dude sees no benefits in concealing himself with shirts, save for the warmth they provide on cold days of course. Other than that, he walks around virtually everywhere topless, boasting the six-pack and beautifully chiselled muscles to his slim, built figure. What he does wear, around his neck, is a gold choker that suspends a pair of red boxing gloves. His swim-shorts, reaching just passed knee length, are ruby to match his gloves. For backup against the unpredictable weather, he ties the sleeves of his black sweater around the waist. He completes this casual wear with a pair of open-toed sandals.

Personality

Like all the other Zurferay boys in his extended family, Dude has a keen interest in girls. He is not as successful as his relatives in this area however. He aspires to be like his cousin, Dingdong, or most often called 'King Dingdong', by him and others who respect him for his game, amongst other things. Despite his constant searching, Dude has been unable to get find himself a loyal girlfriend. He has taken to many things, like surfing and body-building - which ended up becoming his favourite hobbies, in hopes of improving his rate of success with the ladies. The results of these practices can clearly be seen in his muscular physic, but not by means of any girl around his arms like he wished there would've been. Still, Dude stays optimistic for the future and believes good things come to those who wait.

Normally, he's an outgoing guy who loves to have fun and make a lot of friends. He considers himself easy to talk to because, apart from Pokémon battles, he hardly takes anything seriously or personally. He's a laidback kind of guy who's always up for a conversation, no matter how trivial it may be.

History

Dude doesn't recall much of his days as a toddler. Thus, the blow of his mother's death at the time of his birth, didn't strike him as hard as it did the other members of his family and friends who had gotten to know and love her. Sometimes, Dude feels guilty about not shedding so much as a tear over his dead mother but he finds it a little absurd to weep over someone he never even knew. His mother's sisters were quick to take her place in raising Dude, and that for him, more than filled the gap for losing his actual mother. He has a close family who are always ready to support him in everything that he does.

During most of his childhood, Dude was a shy kid who didn't like to talk much. At the age of ten, however, when he first met his cousin Dingdong, that all changed. His interest in the female species escalated and seeing Dingdong with a pretty girl every other day of the week made him want to have a life like that too. When he was first told his identity of being one of the so called 'Chosen Ones', Dude saw it as another title he could hopefully use to impress the ladies, rather seeing it as the privilege most of the others probably saw it as.

Ability:
    Increase physical damage. Plus, Dude can dance.

Other: Dude is a crazed King Dingdong fan. And Dude likes to dance.

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
  • ACCEPTED, plz just fix Zangoose, he ISNT a fighting type, i don;t care about his moveset, its his type >.> lol

and also.. guys i need you to post and CATCH UP cuz well,were heading on w/ the plot. -_- so plz post to catch up... oh and its Covert pill not CoNvert pill -_-

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • Crash Course

OOC: Hope you don't mind me pointing out a couple of things KS. I don't think I've seen one post you've made since this RP began which didn't have a spelling error or 'chat abbreviation' – though the situation is less strict in OOCs. Would it be too much to ask if you used a spellchecker? Even if you don't have Microsoft Word, I'm sure you can find another means, maybe even proof-reading before you post would work? If I had a brick every time saw the word 'adn' or 'ahd' I could build a wall that exceeds the length of the Great Wall Of China by at least two three folds. And these words aren't exactly 'Spelling Bee Final' Material either. Not trying to be rude or anything, but it can get a little discomforting reading posts riddled with too many spelling errors. And also, it's not 'don;t' it's 'don't'. You mix up your apostrophes with your semicolons a lot. Please don't take this personally. I'm just trying to help you get a few things in order.

About the colour, I think I'm going to stick to posting in black since, to my knowledge, Fight doesn't necessarliy have a specfic colour to it. It's a lot easier to read too. Also, I changed Zangoose to Meditite. I hope that's fine…

(*)(IC)(*)​

"We're late, we're late, we're late!" Dude recited, sprinting as fast as he could to the mansion he had got directions for.

Mondonutz, his Mukihata, dashed as hard as his tiny little legs would allow. They must've been running for hours and, given his Trainer's fitness, they would probably run for a few more without getting any rest. He sighed beneath his pants. This is what the trouble was with oversleeping. He couldn't really complain though. It was as much his fault as it was Dude's. What he didn't find very beneficial however, was the fact that his Trainer would slow his pace whenever there was a pretty girl so he could take a 'quick peek', as he liked to call them. It slowed down their progress to some degree but at the same time it gave Mondonutz time to catch his breath. That was the only reason he wasn't complaining about it.

"Almost there," Dude breathed, trying to solve the map as he ran. "…I think," he added, unsure. He turned it to another position, hoping it would make more sense then, but it didn't. At the corner of his eye, he caught yet another lass worth looking at. Oh well. He crumpled the paper in a sudden loss of interest and tucked it into his pockets. His feet carried on in one direction while his eyes were captivated by something in another.

Mondonutz looked ahead and covered his eyes. He could already see the accident waiting to happen.

WHAM!

Dude massaged his bottom, having been knocked down by the collision with the unexpected force. His eyes climbed the golden jersey in front of him. They found the words "Sonics" printed on the chest.

"Hata ha muki?" Mukihata asked his Trainer worriedly.

"I'm fine, Mondo," the young teen reassured his Pokémon. He looked up at the boy in front of him. He could sense that there was something different about this boy, though he wasn't quite sure what it was.

(*)(*)(*)​

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
  • OOC: Ai, i know, i type to fast and rarely look over my work, dont worry i dont take things fiferently, and im not stupid, i kno0w don't is spelt with an apostrophe, its just i type to fast to realize i hjit the ';' button instead of the ' ' ' button. And anyways.. im still waiting on the others to post..

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • OOC: Ai, i know, i type to fast and rarely look over my work, dont worry i dont take things fiferently, and im not stupid, i kno0w don't is spelt with an apostrophe, its just i type to fast to realize i hjit the ';' button instead of the ' ' ' button. And anyways.. im still waiting on the others to post..

((.... -falls off chair- xDD;; Omg LAWL ... Were all those spelling/grmmatical mistakes on purpose? xDD ... Sorry. D: Just saw it and wondered if you were just being randomly funny. O__o;;

And still waiting for some more shiz to go on. >| Because I'm too lazy. ;D))

Ullion

Years
  • OOC: Umm just to etl you nkow, when it ype, i rarely amke my i's capitals, are right down too.. just usually to..and most fo the toehrs.. i guess i wasnt paying attaention.. adn i usually avoid going for apostrophes anyways.. lol XD

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
  • OOC: ok evry1 hasn't been posting about t3h story 4 a while. We gotta get this story going before every1 gets bored and quits. I love makin sp3lling m1stak3s in non-rpg wr1ghting!!!

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • OOC: Maybe they were trying to be funny but typed too fast. Either way, shouldn't the story be going on? I'll shut my beak now. Enough with the spam. The epic tale must continue~

Last edited:

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
  • "Areno village, eh? Well, at least it probably wont rain there." I said. It was kind of annoying that we couldn't leave now. But, I guess we could use a rest. And we have to wait for the others to catch up. Ace and Daisuke had already left; I ran outside to catch up. "Well, I guess I'll come to your basketball game. Nothing better to do till we leave. I just need to go to the Pokecenter. I always heal my pokemon once a day. I also need to restock on potions at the Pokemart. Can you show me where they are? Also, Daisuke, does it take you a full hour to shower???"

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
  • "Well , uh.... I have some stuff to do after the shower you know. Get dressed , put on deodorant , call my family and there you have it." I replied after Mike asked me the question. "Well gotta run! See ya'!" I dashed to the Pokemon center I was staying at , and it seemed that there was alot of pokemon trainers there. *Hmmmm....Maybe it was because of that machoke and those other pokemon.....,* I thought to myself. I ran into my room and took a nice hot shower at full heat. I was used to it since I lived in a desert land for so long , that's why it was called the village of the ground spirit."Aaaaaah..... so relaxing...." I said while taking a shower.After that I put on my favorite shirt , put some hair gel on , put my deodorant on , and phoned my family via video phone downstairs. "Hi Uncle Roseido , is my dad there?"
    "Daisuke!!!!???? Is that you? Where are you?" My uncle asked.
    "I'm at Seiteki village. Can I talk to him now!?"I yelled angrily.
    "Sorry,sorry heheh. Yes he's her-" He was cut off by an excited voice."Daisuke! How are you son?" asked my father. "I'm doing great! I just called to tell you that me and some of the other chosen ones are heading to Areno village tomorrow morning." he looked astonished but stayed calm. "Okay , well gotta go back to work , see ya'!" he said as he waved farewell. "See ya'!" he hung up right after that.

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
  • OOC: If you didnt notice, we AREN'T (i backspaced to put in the apostrophe:P) going to areno village right away, if you hadn't noticed, we are going tomorrow morning. -_- and I'm sure I had mentioned that.
    Bah, is that better... geez you people are picky.. and seriosuly, I need the rest of you to post, i know i can post and continue the story, but we still ahve like 4 or so people stuck back inside the resteraunt and i think 1 last person inside the elders' house. So yeah, you guys need 2 post :P

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I had been with the group the whole time listening and waiting and when it was anounced we were going to Areno village, I sighed with releif that we wern't going to my village. I was pretty calm though while listening and walking out, just thinking. I decided to stay with Ace so I dint get lost out of the group, I started whistling a tune, suddenly I stopped. " Hey Ace, what is the Areno villages element?" I asked with a neutral face, showing that I wasnt happy or sad about going. Right after asking that question I asked another one "And how do we get what were looking for from there?"

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Okay... I'm a friend of Fullmetal's, and I know this is pretty late, but I think I'm going to join this roleplay. Lessee... sign up sheet...

Name: Kyle Alexander Morrison

Appearance: Kyle is a bit- well- insane. In addition to being insane, he is also almost completely colorblind when it comes to clothing- he wears an emerald green fishing vest directly over a shirt that seems to scream "Shoot me, I'm too purple! Shoot me, I'm too purple!" when someone's eyes make direct contact with it. He wears a pair of birght silver disco era pants that at one point belonged great-great-great *insertrandomnumberofgreatshere* Grand-Uncle, who was an obsessive dancer, and invented the first pair of disco pants. Obsessively defensive of his clothing, Kyle refuses to change it for any reason whatsoever, unless he outgrows a piece of the outfit, in which case he simply stays up all night making a duplicate piece of clothing. Kyle's hair is usually described as a 'tangled brown mess', but only because no one has yet thought of adequate words to describe the hair of Kyle. The pants are, for whatever reason, waterproof.

Village:Kokoro City

Embedded Spirit: Kadabra

Personality: Kyle is a genius, with photographic memory and an IQ of over two hundred. Unfortunately, like many great geniuses, Kyle is also clinically insane. Occasionally, he will break into song or dance for no reason, or yell random non-sequitors to no one in particular. Kyle has no concept of organization either, his brain simply travels from one thing to another- that is, unless Kadabra gives him a mental "push" in the right direction. When in a serious life-or-death battle, Kyle reverts to his original calculating, unfeeling personality, but even then it requires great mental stress, and the effects soon wear off after the battle.

History: When Kyle was born, he was obviously different- he was born to a single mother, the man who would have been his father having died just months earlier. His only living relatives, his grandparents, took it on themselves to raise him. At an early age, Kyle's genius was fairly clear- he learned to talk fluently at age three, and by age five he had already shown signs of being able to read minds. Unfortunately, he was also completely uncaring towards anyone around him, and spent most of his time alone, thinking. However, at age ten, a strange change came over Kyle- actually, this change was the direct result of getting hit in the head with a tile falling from the roof of a house he was walking past. After recovering from the concussion, Kyle was radically changed. He became expressive, gregarious, and an all-around nice kind of guy. His grandparents and the townspeople were completely astounded by this dramatic change. It was at age fourteen that Kyle first learned of the prophecy concerning his birth- however, at this point, he was completely indifferent to it. It took some major convincing from his spirit, Kadabra, who had lain dormant until that point, before he finally decided to move out and catch up with the other village children...

Pokemon:

Klepto (Eevee- evolving into Espeon): Klepto was Kyle's second Pokemon- he was originally the bane of Kokoro City, often stealing food and shiny objects from the inhabitants. Kyle eventually caught him in order to reform him though the clever use of his own shiny pants as bait. Klepto, as his name suggests, is an actual Kleptomaniac, or someone obsessed with stealing objects. One of Klepto's most defining traits is his left ear, which twitches immediately before he launches an attack or attempts to resist the temptation to steal a shiny object of any sort.

Neo (Psyduck): A slightly deranged Pokemon, Neo met Kyle exactly one year before he left home. As a baby, Neo was raised in the village movie theatre, where he eventually saw the movie that changed his life- The Matrix. Under ordinary conditions, Neo is slightly paranoid about computers or electronic devices- however, when his headache reaches its critical state, he undergoes a complete personality change, and begins to act exactly like his namesake.

Abilities:
    "Jumping": Can teleport short distances- most often used to annoy friends or family members.

Vision Altering: When the "Others" (The spirits of psychic legendary Pokemon) send Kyle messages, he can use their power to "boost" his brain and enter visions other chosen ones are experiencing, allowing him to directly communicate mentally with both them and their guardian spirits. At full potential, this ability could even be used to affect the visions, essentially allowing him to take control of someone's mental perceptions of various things. This ability, depending on the degree that Kyle uses it, causes some physical fatigue.

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
  • Umm, ACCEPTED. Lol anyways.. im gunan wait for more people to catch up, then i'll post. Oha nd i just realizxed, every single elemtn that has an eeveelution, besides me, is actally using 1 in this RP XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back