• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Am I the only one here who likes that kind of games?
    I remember playing Dragon Ball Z version of tekken, it was pretty awesome, you dont need to think much, yet its fun ^^

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

I think Pokken will be more like smash bros and not random button mashing (literally the only reason i got a wii u) its taking awhile to come out though i may be more excited for this than i was for smash bros

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Exactly, Lycanthropy. My 'mons can't do jack shit. Not even Kyogre, in some cases.

That commercial is cool. Love the hypothetical universe where everyone's really into Pokemon.

What's with Pokemon and its crossovers lately? Like Conquest was a crossover with Nobunga's Ambition.

Years

Disclosed you got Kyogre :O

Ya'll are lucky to have Pokefan friends. I know plenty of Pokemon and they are all awesome but not a single one I know is into Pokemon.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    71 and not 67

Both of you deserve dunce caps right now.

Anyway, I have like one pokéfan friend IRL but I know plenty of people on the interwebs. I'm a lot more introverted in real life if you couldn't tell.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019

*Dunce tiara. I'm fabulous.

I did get Kyogre! The ruler of the seas actually has less power than Darkrai, that one tagged-on legendary part of some moon-y duo.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

I hate double posts
    But i love pokemon conquest fav game ever

What...is this?

Last edited:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

You would've been angry at me but I decided against booing so someone else would do it instead.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

Like 40, more like 70something except that everyone started screwing up and the thread got boo'd.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I had a some nice happenings on Shuffle today, I caught Slowbro with only 6% chance (it was the sixth try, but still) which made it pretty easy to catch Lucario too and wreck random Pokémon with it, like Articuno. I also had caught Venusaur on my first try at a chance less than 10%, which is nonsense, but I'm not complaining. If only I didn't lack decent ground types I could catch Zapdos too to catch Kyogre.

Also, I'm happy to know a few friends who are into Pokémon. Most of them know the franchise, but their knowledge doesn't reach much further than the first generation, with the exception of a few. But a few is enough to discuss it sometimes, so I'm good.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

*laughs sadistically at the number count before Sven*

I've been getting to addicted to shuffle lately though lol. This week I did finally manage to catch Mew, but only because I used a Great Ball with Super Catch Power to get it to like 81%. Trying to get Slowpoke for Lucario though -w-

I only have a few friends and only half of them are into Pokemon. They both have like 1 or 2 games and watch the anime but that's it. I wish they'd play more Mystery Dunegon and stuff with me. ;w; I honestly have no idea whether I'm introverted or extroverted cause I wanna be around other people 24/7 but when I'm actually around other people I refuse eye contact except to glare and refuse to speak what is that called

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Am I the only one here who likes that kind of games?

I actually like many of those games, but I'm simply really bad at them. xD

I had a some nice happenings on Shuffle today, I caught Slowbro with only 6% chance (it was the sixth try, but still) which made it pretty easy to catch Lucario too and wreck random Pokémon with it, like Articuno. I also had caught Venusaur on my first try at a chance less than 10%, which is nonsense, but I'm not complaining. If only I didn't lack decent ground types I could catch Zapdos too to catch Kyogre.

Also, I'm happy to know a few friends who are into Pokémon. Most of them know the franchise, but their knowledge doesn't reach much further than the first generation, with the exception of a few. But a few is enough to discuss it sometimes, so I'm good.
    *laughs sadistically at the number count before Sven*

I've been getting to addicted to shuffle lately though lol. This week I did finally manage to catch Mew, but only because I used a Great Ball with Super Catch Power to get it to like 81%. Trying to get Slowpoke for Lucario though -w-

I only have a few friends and only half of them are into Pokemon. They both have like 1 or 2 games and watch the anime but that's it. I wish they'd play more Mystery Dunegon and stuff with me. ;w; I honestly have no idea whether I'm introverted or extroverted cause I wanna be around other people 24/7 but when I'm actually around other people I refuse eye contact except to glare and refuse to speak what is that called

Unfortunately, I don't have any friends who like Pokémon anymore because I moved away a couple years ago, haha. But jeez, it looks like I'm the only one without Shuffle here. :(

Years

Nice job man.

I had it going for me too, Got Articuno and Zapdos today which is awesome. Now I am trying to Articunofreeze the Venosaur so I can tackle Kyogre.

As for Zapdos, my team was Donphan, Cubone, Phanpy (those are the only ground types within the first 100+ levels) and a Mega Lucario, he's great against those clouds.

Flare, karma is awesome, right?

Revise, time to download it :D

EDIT: Venosaur's mine, Kyogre, your turn.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back