• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your first thread or post in this forum?

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    My first post was in "What Pokemon Did You Start With?" topic and my first thread was "What is the difference between Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness and Time".

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
    My first thread was HERE. It was about ppls opinions on hacking. It got closed because some ppl thought it was ROM hacking, not what I really meant, and messed it up. I had one other thread before this, but I really shouldnt talk about it...

Also, cool idea for a thread.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Funnily enough, my first thread was a poll asking about other people's first threads ^^

Click-pu.

I can't say I remember my first post, though. It was probably really noobish or something.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    My first thread. :D

My first post/thread. (b' ')b

Whoa, talk about forum newbie. Only got two welcomes when today people get like ten. :O Yet, that was about four/five months ago. XD; Sheesh, time does fly when your having fun. Good times~ I love how I was so space every sentence back then... Now that is a funny welcome thread. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh boy, this is going to be embarrassing. :D;

My first post and thread can be found here. Way back in 2003 when I was only 13, I think? I was obsessed with Gary, so... uh, yeah. That's the only explanation you'll need. XD (And ew, just ignore all of the graphical smilies I used...)

Then there's my scary welcome thread, where I still remember every single person (except for the Pokemon guy) who replied to it. Most of them haven't changed much since then, except for not visiting the site as often anymore. It's depressing. ._.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Oh no,
    Although, I'm still foolish and stupid on this day, I've surely grown up since 2005. xD
    My brother made the thread for me, because I didn't know anything about the computer. xD

Last edited:

Cid

Years
    I can't remember what my first post is, but this is my first thread...
    I still haven't made a lot of threads yet, I actually have started five [threads] only...
    I guess I my first post is either in the NU/W forum or in the Emulation forum... I can't remember... :\

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Lulz.

In Shiny Gold. Oh, well, I actually joined to report a bug XD
    Actually it was less noobish that what I thought to remember...

Years
    I'm pretty sure it was this post in the Ash fanclub.

...kind of embarrassing, really.

My first thread was my welcome thread. Nothing too interesting there, other than me being nooby again. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I think my first thread was a RMT for a team I was using in Pokémon Ruby. I was ridiculed for still playing Ruby when D/P was out and everything. XD; I never made a welcome thread, actually. That's the first thread I ever made.

My first posts are most likely either in the D/P section or at the DCC.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My first post was in the Game Showcase section in a thread for an Online Pokemon game. I think that game is still in development.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    My firsgt post haas been erased I think, well I can't find any of my posts from before january. O well, I'll bet it was pretty noobish anyway.
    Soo I guess we'll just have to suffice with my first thread I created. I'm pretty sure that all images are gone from it, It was an old hack thread that I started and never finished.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    HA LOL I can't believe how n00bish I was back then. My first post was regarding Nicoleb's manga scans and I was only interested in finding some scans of Volumes 10-15.

has anyone had any luck finding the rest of the volumes?

Thanks for the scans!!

And here was my first thread. I just needed to know a simple answer.

When you use stealth rock and there are already spikes/toxic spikes on the battlefield, will it cancel out the effect of spikes/toxic spikes or will it add on to the attack?

I've noticed that sunnyday and other moves like that can cancel out sandstorm, raindance, etc.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Oh well, I found the oldest post I had here, it's this one. At least it wasnt just a few words, I actually was kinda funny there. And, by that time I was still learning to script, hehe... ^_^

By the way, I'll just post the next posts after that, since I took the job to find'em:

Post No.2(always concerned about scripting on Gold Remakes...)
    Post No.3(also supporting Yellow Remakes, I think I took my own advice on my game after that)
    Post No.4(cough... More Gold Remaking support :P)
    Post No.5(and later I made my own Headbutt and Berry Trees ^^)

As you can see, Joined on: June, 11th, 2006. My first post was made on Aug, 5th, 2006, which means almost two months after joining. I really took a lot of time to stop being a lurker :laugh:

Oh, by the way, thanks for making me remembering the old times ;)

I dont really need to post my first thread, right? You know which one it'd be... XP

Gummibar

h o l l o w fication
    Years
    My first thread was a in the Welcoming section. I'm too lazy to check what my first post out of that section was, but I'm pretty sure it was in The Count To Infinity.

Back