• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who/What wakes you up in the mornings?

Who/What wakes you up in the mornings?

• Total voters

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
  • I used to wake up by the alarm clock on my phone, but when I got a new phone, I discovered the alarm just wasn't loud enough anymore. Now my parents wake me up, or should I say, force me up. They don't understand the meaning of "five more minutes."

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    My mom takes a bath right after she awakens. Usually it's the sound of the running water that wakes me up. Then again, if I'm extremely tired, I wake myself up. I get up eventually. XD

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • It's either sometimes me or my mum wakes me up for breakfest, and to do homeschool work too. Because most days, I turned out to wake up late. >_<

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • My breakfast wakes me up. The poptart toasts itself in the toaster and when it's done, it gets on a plate and drifts to my room, to my table and wakes me up with the smell.

Seriously though, my mom sort of wakes me up and gives me breakfast in bed. It started during the school year when I'd eat breakfast while going to the websites I have to go to in the morning.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    My parent's wake me up as usual every morning. and it pisses me off At some point in a morning my dog will make me up so he can play. ;o

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • On weekdays its an Alarm clock waking me up with some assistants from my bladder and my cats. The alarm goes off 1st at 5:30. Then I hit snooze 2 times and sleep more until 5:52. Go to the bathroom and turn the alarm off. Turn the light on and lay in bed for a few more minutes. Out the door at 6:15. I literally only need like 5 minutes to get ready. However laying down i can end up falling asleep again so i have 2 alarms set on the clock. The 1st one at 5:30 and the 2nd Just in case one is at 6:08. THen i catch the bus at 6:20.

ON weekends i just wake up whenever.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I'm woken up by an alarm clock,but sometimes it just isn't enough so I have either my sister or my mom wake me up xD

Presea

True_ai
    Years
  • Well being in a room full of PCs what better to wake me up after only 3 hours of sleep then a Error Message sound. =o

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I usually wake myself up, for some reason I cannot sleep past 10am, unless I go to sleep past 4AM, then you just have to add one hour onto ten for each hour I'm awake past 4AM.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I set an alarm on my phone usually around 7:45, but I never really get out of bed until 8. I tend to turn the alarm off and then stay in bed for awhile until I actually feel like getting out of bed or will be late for school if I don't get up.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Usually if I don't need to be at work early in the morning or anywhere else for that matter, I usually get myself up. Other than that, I use my alarm clock. Good old alarm clock. It is pretty old too. Like about 20 years old, and it is still kicking. XD

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • Butters, my dog.
    Until I go back to school next semester and have to turn to the dreaded alarm to wake me up in the mornings.. guaranteed that dog, 7-8 in the morning:
    Jumps off the bed.
    Walks to the door in my room.
    Stares at me.
    Walks over to the bed.
    Lays his head on the bed, as close to my face as he can get.
    If I ignore him, jumps back on the bed.
    Stands and towers over me.
    Breathes heavily.
    Occasionally whines, or starts barking at me.
    If I continue to ignore him, SITS ON MY HEAD! >.<
    "MOM! I GOTTA TO OUTSIDE!" he says.. XP

Needless to say.. I have to wake up eventually with his little routine.
    I usually go back to sleep after I let him out.. but only to repeat the waking up process a couple hours later over the same thing.. or he just wants to go outside so he can run around for a while, instead of staying cooped up in my bedroom while I sleep.
    Unfortunately, he's my shadow, and refuses to be in any room other than the one I'm in.. so I can't really just boot him out of my room and shut the door... : /

It's alright though. It makes me sad to know there will be a time when I cannot wake to his adorible puppy face anymore.. :'(

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
  • When there isn't a school day, I wake myself up. Unless I have to do something in the morning.

On school days, I set my alarm for six and rest for about five minutes, sometimes ten. I have to wake up so I can wake everyone else up XD

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
  • My cat Lazlo woke me up 2 am this morning. Usually he wakes me up at 5 by jumping around and breaking something. It's always nice to awake to the sound of things shattering on the floor. But I love him <3

Back