• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the profile above you

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
Years
  • well as some of you know we got a vbulliten upgrade that allows us to customize our profile a bit more. so yeah you know how it goes scale of 1 -10.

my profile is just a prototype right now ill work on it later.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • 6/10 It's very...blindingly red. e__e
    But like you said, it's under construction, so I'll be able to rate better when you're done with it.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • It's simplistic, and colorful, and absolutely adorable! :D
    10/10

EDIT: Beaten. ;<
    10/10 for you too, I love grey and black together.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • 10/10.

Trust me, if the score could go past ten, you're definitely would. One of the best I've seen all day, no doubt.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I haven't found a colour yet that I want for the background.

Oooh. I like the brown in yours. It's very calm and just fits together with your avy and sig perfectly.
    10/10

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Well it looks like forever standing with a black backround and some red thrown in there. I'm not really a fan of that black personally....but hey Im a big forever standing theme person 8/10~

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • 7/10 Just....... Cool...... Except for the sig.

Hmmm. Signatures shouldn't affect what my public profile looks like. XD Are you sure your in the right game. =P

Anyways, it seems you havn't editted your profile at all, you should check out the customization tools.

6/10 I like forever standing profiles anyways, even if you havnt touched yours yet. =/

Years
  • It's better than what I've seen so far in this thread (with certain exceptions)

The color selection and the tones are very pleasant on the eyes and there are no unnecessarily bright colors. It's very monotone but it still looks nice.

8/10

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • well I like the greyscale aspect, however you should change that very light blue for the secondary text and outlines to either white or light grey to make it match better.
    7/10

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Gerri, the profile fits you perfectly. XD
    It so techy, and... Blue? XD
    8/10, I like it. ^___^

Back