• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Pokemon where real

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Hmm, if PKMN were real. ill go with Blaziken and A flying PKMN, probably Starraptor.

Blaziken cause i like him
    Starraptor cause he knows fly. XD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    For me I think it might be Delcatty and Squirtle...two of my favorite pokemon so far...

GGreenBass

Previously Teh_Lemon
    Years
    • NO
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    Tropius and Torterra. I'm really not a huge grass pokemon fan but I love tropius and who wouldn't want a giant turtle with a tree on his back (that you could probably ride on!)

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • Ralts and Riolu.

There so cute... and I would hope that Ralts was a male cause then I could evolve him into Gallade.

also, if pokemon were real, this world would be thrown into MORE chaos faster then a squirel can devour a cricket

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • I wouldn't be a Pokemon trainer, battling is way too similar to dog or rooster fights. Besides, if Pokemon were real, keeping them as pets would probably be illegal. Think about it: a lot of them are very large, and almost all of them have powerful and dangerous elemental/physical attacks. At the very most, you'd be allowed to train Pokemon only after extensive classes for a few years, and only if you're at least twenty one years old. Video games are one thing, but I certainly wouldn't trust a real-life ten year old with something like a Pokemon.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I wouldn't be a Pokemon trainer, battling is way too similar to dog or rooster fights. Besides, if Pokemon were real, keeping them as pets would probably be illegal. Think about it: a lot of them are very large, and almost all of them have powerful and dangerous elemental/physical attacks. At the very most, you'd be allowed to train Pokemon only after extensive classes for a few years, and only if you're at least twenty one years old. Video games are one thing, but I certainly wouldn't trust a real-life ten year old with something like a Pokemon.

I could see Pokemon requiring a license and probably a more thorough version of acquiring your Drivers License. I also could see a whole new version of PETA activists :P

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Like I said a while ago there would be a lot of uneducated 10 year old children lost in the woods starving. I personally being one of those uneducated children would have a Roserade and Rattata.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • :\ Depends on which world. If we all went into the Pokemon world, it'd be 'kay for everyone to own Pokemon and everything so I'd get a Treecko and some other guy because they're awesome. If it was in our world...

[Enter the RSPCP from stage right and PokePETA from stage left]

So, sadface.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah, whos to say they would really be so friendly and in our world, getting hit by a flamethrower would hospitalize you.

Last edited:
    Back