• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokecommunity best pokemon site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamHays

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    i think this is the best pokemon site i have ever come across this covers everything and there lots of members to answer your question and ask you questions.whats your opinion on the pokecommunity?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Techically this is not a pokemon site...it is a forum for all the community sites. I think the best pokemon site is voad.net and pokevillage.net

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I allways thought it was Joe's site? Serebii seems like a good site, though it does also seem like a lot of other sites as well...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • amphros23 said:
    Techically this is not a pokemon site...it is a forum for all the community sites. I think the best pokemon site is voad.net and pokevillage.net
    *blinks at the second one*

And my personal fav is... none of 'em. I just browse Serebii, PPN, and VRoad depending on my mood.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Serebii, Pokeschool, PPN, Zapchu, and Pkmn-Source are my favs... I have nothers though

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Pokeschool is my Favourite :P
    I just go to Serebii to see some new stuff >_>

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Forum: Come on I am a Praetor here and this was the only forum I ever wanted to be a Mod at so PC is my fav. XD
    Site: Like JK I have no fav, but I do go to PE2K (O_O me going to PE2K? O_O) some to find some stuff because all the Community sites takes forever to load (V-Road takes the longest for me I think) and SPP is also slow so I am left with PE2K because it loads faster then the Community sites.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Forum: Come on I am a Praetor here and this was the only forum I ever wanted to be a Mod at so PC is my fav. XD
    Site: Like JK I have no fav, but I do go to PE2K (O_O me going to PE2K? O_O) some to find some stuff because all the Community sites takes forever to load (V-Road takes the longest for me I think) and SPP is also slow so I am left with PE2K because it loads faster then the Community sites.
    PC is my fave forum on earth and always will be.
    My fave site is www.marillsworld.com my freind owns it and I work there.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • well even i (used) to have a fav.. but these days i guess my fav is my site.. and if you haven't REALLY checked it out, your missing a lot.. PPN has over 2000 pages of poke info and "stuff" so heh.

Aside from PPN i will visit filb.de and sometimes spp (to see what he's got up)

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • Yes if we are talking about a pokemon site, serebii is still the best othere pokemon site, the pokedex is great.

If we are talking about a best pkmn forum i think this one is the best, serebii forum is really bad, and so do their mods and admins.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • Nessie said:
    If we are talking about a best pkmn forum i think this one is the best, serebii forum is really bad, and so do their mods and admins.

Serebii wants me as a Mod again, but other his Mods and Admins said sharp "NO". They hate me so so much. I have never been a friend with them and sometimes I have been bad to them so now they wanna a payment.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • Casey said:
    Serebii wants me as a Mod again, but other his Mods and Admins said sharp "NO". They hate me so so much. I have never been a friend with them and sometimes I have been bad to them so now they wanna a payment.

Yes i know, you were the best!!, but you know all what happend there sweet, as a friend advice, don't go back there...you know what i mean.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Serebii's Forums have ALOT of people online...... too many people to mod, I would'nt wanna be one one there.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I visit Meowth's site sometimes since I kinda know him and Mel, but otherwise I really don't check. Though I should be encouraging you to visit all the community sites. I like Zappy's, and her ToS page is cool. X3

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I like this site the best cause it is really big...but there is some downfalls to it but in spite of them i really like it.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Personally, I like the info on Serebii, though Serebii himself can act sort of big-headed sometimes. Pokemon Forever is nifty too.

As for forums... all the forums I visit have let me down at some point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back