• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite color

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Well as it says in the title, whats your favourite color?? Mine is blue

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yes first second post XD my Favorite colour is .... du dud du da, Blue!.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
  • Light blue, or light purple, namely the shade in my msn name as of right now
    ^^

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
  • Teal. Though, I'm really starting to favor the colour Green due to my favorite character being Green. Though Teal is a mix of Green and Blue, and those two are my two favorite Pokespe characters. Huh... ^^;;

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
    Years
  • I have too many to count! ^^;; Honestly, I've never met anyone with only one favorite color. Anyway, blue, sliver, and mint green are my current favorites

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Well, my iPod's silver, my DS is silver, favorite game is Silver, laptop is silver, my username was SilverSmeargleSplatter...

Obviously my favorite color is gold!

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • There are so many people who like green! o: That kinda suprised me, not many people I know like green.

Anywho! My favourite colours is Green, Liliac (Or light purple if that's what you wanna call it), and Red. Usually I like shades of really light colours and ones that stick out really well.

Back