• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you have pretty eyes...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    When people compliment you on your features, what is the most common thing they say?

Most people say that I have pretty eyes. I agree with them.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I get told I have pretty eyes a lot too o.O I have nice, rich blue eyes. Personally, I think my eyes have a big of age to them. Buuut maybe I'm being hard on myself.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Peoples grandmas and girls like to tell me "You have such pretty eyelashes"

That's the worst compliment a guy can ever get ;^;.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • My hair and my eyes.

I remember one day, I was standing in science class and Bryan was like "You look really pretty today" and I said thank you and then he asked if he could have gum and I said he could have his conplimet back...lol

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • I guess my hair and my eyebrows, don't know why I get compliments on my eyebrows bust I just do, it's weird. But I have to agree with my hair, it's pretty rad.

Years
  • Um... well, the last time I was complimented (sort of) on anything, it was my eyelashes. My sister's jealous of them, because hers are smaller than mine... as for the eyelashes themselves I'd call them average.

Usually no one compliments me on anything. I guess I'm just ugly. D8

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I have blue eyes, and they're big, so I get complimented on them alot.
    Other things that I get complimented on are my booty and curves. -__-.
    I prefer the eye comment.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I get comments on my horrible hair. That's about all it is nowadays. I could care less.

Eternal Memory

Your past, our future ~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    I know this thread implies physical / appearance compliments, but I mostly get complimented on my memory. :3
    which is why I am using this alt to post this

For other features, idk, I don't remember.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • if i get complimented, it's usually my clothes/shoes
    people will compliment my hair sometimes too, but usually only after haircuts

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Um... well, the last time I was complimented (sort of) on anything, it was my eyelashes. My sister's jealous of them, because hers are smaller than mine... as for the eyelashes themselves I'd call them average.

Usually no one compliments me on anything. I guess I'm just ugly. D8

Actually, I got this too. It was kinda embarrassing cause a girl told me that she was actually a bit jealous.

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
  • I get complimented when:
    I'm with my gf.
    with the stuff I have.
    sexual appeal.

Lot's of stuff. Although I had bulgy brown eyes. Maybe I could try to replace my pupil color with red. :333

Years
  • People often compliment the length of my hair, my eyes and the beauty mark nearby my right eye. It does make me feel good to be complimented on my appearance, though I don't really think much about it.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Lately, the compliments I've been getting are all about having lost weight.

I don't consider myself attractive though and I don't usually hear compliments about specific physical characteristics.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    They usually compliment on my adorable hair styles. And I can agree.

Back