• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if you had an arch nemesis?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    If you had an arch nemesis what would you want her or him to be like?

My arch nemesis will be called Persephone. She will look exactly the same as me except with black hair and red eyes so she is like my evil twin. Also she will wear mainly black clothes. She is equal to me in terms of smartness but she uses her smartness to do bad things. Also she will have a French accent for some reason.

What about you?

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I had one back from 2nd grade through 5th. He has since pulled a Heel Face Turn and became my friend again.

If I had an arch nemesis now, he'd be your classic one. He'd be a douchebag, and… pretty much just a douchebag since I'm really nice. I'd want him to have a lot of similar personality traits to me, but an extremist when it came to my philosophical and political views. Except he'd be an Atheist. Not a shot at Atheist, but I'm a devout Christian, so it'd be a good opposite.

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • My archnemesis will be my evil twin in every way excepts he'd have a goatee and named Rrejbmit. :D

Rrejbmit will use the powers of darkness to terrorize our neighborhood by switching people's mail around and digging holes in people's front yards. It won't be until I hit him on the head with a shovel that his reign of terror will come to an end. :P

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • I kinda have one. He is my rival for Pokemon battling. His trainer name is Totz. I have been fighting this guy back and forth for the last year and a half. We are about equal on our wins and losses. The only thing that separates us is that he Pokesavs and I spend the time to IV and EV by myself.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Also Persephone writes stories for children but she puts bad morals in them.

Years
  • His name would be Doctor Moriarty Holmes and he would have an umbrella and top hat. He'd have a 3DS while I'd have a DSi. >:
    He'd use his umbrella and watch me get soaked.
    He would be completely unrelated to Sherlock Holme's archnemesis.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • He would either be named Bart, Rick, or Tony. He'd be trying to populate the world with small cars and he'd have a pet Rottweiler named Houndoom that he takes with him everywhere. He'd have red eyes that shoot lasers and he would breathe fire. His weakness would be anime girl figurines - if he comes into contact with one, he'll shrivel up and lose his powers for several hours.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    If I would have any arch-nemesis, it would be you someone bigger and fatter than meh.

Then I'll keep calling him "fatteh" until he dies out of my cringing "Justin Bieber" mimic voice. :D

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • My arch-nemesis would be someone above the same size as me. Looks like me..yes..my arch-nemesis would be my evil twin, dressing up as me going to public places doing crime, while I get the blame. =.= Luckily, I don't have a twin! :D I hope..

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • If I had an archnemisis, he would be very tall and would be named Thunder. He would hate math and would have a team full of Ambipom. We'll have a lot of over-the-top battles everyday. Sometimes I'll even just be grocery shopping and he'll burst in with his party of Ambipom and try to take over the world (he does not have good foresight if he thinks world domination starts with a grocery store) and I'll have to abandon my cart to battle him with my team of Cherrim.

He also heads up the Church of Thunderism which is super lame. :[ He lures them into the Church with false promises of cookies and rainbows and then swindles them of their donation funds.

And he drinks Pepsi.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    If I had an arch nemesis she would be a tall lady with outragous flowing pink hair that smiles a lot and is always cheery attracting many people to her. Then she would use her cheery personality to seduce people into thinking pink is the best color ever and that its the symbol of a bright future and that smiling and happiness was the key to all riches. Then she would take it further by using her complete box of assorted pink Crayola crayons to color everything pink thus ruining my eyesight to the point where our paths must certainly cross.

So we met in ally fully of devilish roses lilys and sunflowers while the sun is shining pink toward the citizens. I tell her to stop her madness as this isn't right. She goes to tell me everything looks better in pink as pink is prosperity and symbolizes richness and wellbeing while standing there in a cheery position. I collapse at that ready to lose my mind until she manages to mark me with a pink permanent marker. I could feel the happiness taking over my body forcing me to smile and be cheery but no I had to resist and put a stop to her evil ways.

I take it up a level and pull out some black markers and color pencils. The pure sight of the color black made her cringe in fear. I found her major weakness, she dislikes negativity. So I called her all sorts of horrible names while putting on the most frightening frowns ever. She couldn't take my negativity and melted into the cracks of the pavement. The sky and the citizens returned back to normal and everything was back to normal. But something told me my evil arch nemesis Pinkertifulness would return again to haunt this place with even more powerful happiness, cheeriness, and worst of all smiles and devilish pink.

The End

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • The complete opposite of me. Female. Loud. Obnoxious. Rude. Tall. Intimidating.

Basically my arch nemesis would be my polar opposite :D

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I already have many Arch Nemesi(that sounds better than nemeses xDD) Ok, well some of them are just nemesi, buuut whatever. My arch is pretty much the opposite of me, though. Loud, stupid, and huge.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    if i had an archnemesis we would have tea parties, cartoon nights, and we'd paint murals together which would turn into paint splash fights. it would be fun

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • My arch nemesis will be called Persephon. He will look exactly the same as me except with blue hair and yellow eyes so he is like my evil twin. Also he will wear mainly black clothes. He is equal to me in terms of smartness but he uses his smartness to do bad things. Also he will have a Russian accent because those are awesome.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I dunno really. I think I'll just either agree with whatever Erica said or just say a Liberal supporter. D:

EDIT: Actually, considering the past... I've decided it'd be someone like Jake.

Last edited:
    Back