• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ke$ha: Good or Bad?

What Song has Ke$ha sung worst?

• Take It Off

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Your Love Is My Drug

• Boots and Boys

• We Are Who We R

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Tik Tok

• Total voters

CuteBunny

her HEART..♡
Years
  • Kesha's just being herself, her image being a party-girl makes her looks bad, but personally she's not. She cares for everyone. :) and all of her song rocks.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Aw...I voted for the wrong option (my favorite song on the list, Take it Off)! Anyway, I think that the song that Ke$ha did the worst was Your Love is my Drug.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Dislike Tik Tok the most. Really got dizzy hearing it mostly even on the slightest volume or so.
    Plus I don't like Ke$sha myself and in my personal opinion, she is bad.

Years
  • Well, I haven't heard anything of her yet. And, from what I'm reading, that is a good thing.
    One of the many benefits of not having listened to the radio for 1 1/2 years. I do not regret, even though this also caused me driving right into a nastily long traffic jam once.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • One song that I didn't like out of the ones listed would have to be "Take it off". Most of the other songs like 'Tick tok" and "Your love my drug" Where my favorite ones. Ke$ha isn't a bad singer.

-Scourge-

Come Together
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Ke$ha is a great singer.
    I don't find any of her songs to be "sung the worst".

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The songs you've listed in the poll; I've only heard three of them. And out of the three, I think Take It Off was comparatively at a level below the rest.

I don't think I can really judge Ke$ha. She's got her own individuality, I suppose.

Years
  • I love most of her music, but I don't really like her image. :/

We R Who We R is amazing, though. ^-^;
    As is Take it Off and TiK ToK. :D

Years
  • From the poll results it looks like every song is Ke$ha's worst song XD

Eh, the chorus of Tik Tok would be more catchy if it had better lyrics, but apart from that I don't like her (that's the only song I've heard by her because I don't listen to top 40 radio stations). I mean "I hit the floor cause thats my plans plans plans, im wearing all my favourite brands brands brands brands" isn't exactly lyrical genius. The chorus of Tik Tok isn't that bad, but put in better lyrics and get rid of the verses and you've got an okay song (albeit a one minute song).

That and Ke$ha herself annoys me, I don't pay much attention but she seems like just another stuck-up pop star.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Bad isn't a fitting word to describe it, let's say horrible and talentless. Mainstream music, it's always so horrible and generic.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Ke$ha's music makes me want to kill myself sometimes. not really

I'll admit, her songs are QUITE catchy, but I dislike her image to the world very much..

Take It Off wasn't that great tbh..

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
  • Being a rocker, I don't listen to pop that much, but I'd say ALL OF THEM. One iTunes 30 second preview makes me dizzy :/ Lyrics are self explanatory (she probably does brush her teeth with jack) Autotune, no talent, etc. It makes me sick.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    How about all of them? Kesha is a shining example of the downturn music has taken in the past year or so, from her repetitive hooks and uninspired lyrics to the trampy image. Quite frankly a topic about her doesn't deserve to be on an entertainment section.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I honestly like her music. :3 My favorites are Take it Off and We R Who We R. The one I dislike the most would be TikTok. D:

Looking at the other votes it seems all her songs are bad. Lol.

Ayselipera

I've listened to a few of her songs and they do have a ~catchyness~ to them, but it wasn't anything I found myself listening to more then once. On some positive notes I do like that her voice is different from your generic pop star, even though auto tune is heavily influenced in a lot of her songs there is still a distinctness. I also don't mind her as a person. I actually like the usual paint on her face and glitter. :) Music wise I just don't care for her. Her lyrics are definitely different, but at the same time it doesn't seem like she puts a lot of effort into them.

Out of the songs you listed I didn't like Boots and Boys at all.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Like most music today, I really don't care for any of her songs... or her public image. If not for my friends who actually listen to music put out after 1993, I might not have heard about her at all.

And I have a general mistrust of people who spell their stage names with dollar signs.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    Just wondering... why is Boots and Boys listed in the poll? I mean, yeah, it's pretty bad, but it wasn't a single so most people aren't going to have any idea what it is.

Out of the singles, however, I'd say the worst was Blah Blah Blah (which isn't listed, oddly enough). It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as the other songs.

Back