• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Prettiest Profile Contest! (Spring '11 edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ppcheader.png

Hosted by Stand Alone and jigglyppuff8

What is the PC's Prettiest Profile Contest?

Pokecommunity's Prettiest Profile Contest (PC's PPC for short) is a competition in which entrants try to receive the votes of their fellow members by giving their profile a great design. This may include a magnificent color scheme, a good profile picture, and for supporters, a great wallpaper (Youtube videos and avatar/signatures should not be taken into consideration). Winners of both the Non-supporter and Supporter categories will be awarded a "Prettiest Profile Contest Winner" emblem and their profile will be declared as PC's Prettiest.

Announcements & Changes

Addendum #1: If you have won a contest in the past (including when the prize was the"Profile Designer" emblem), you cannot participate again.
    Addendum #2: No voting for yourself.

What you're playing for!

28ixjic.png

Prettiest Profile Contest Winner - This member's profile is the prettiest of the contest bunch!

Yes, you're playing for an emblem.​

Rules

☂ All General PC Rules and Other Trivia Rules apply. Having common sense about behavior towards others should be a given.
    ☂ Previous winners may not enter; however, if you hold a "Profile Designer" emblem and have not been a winner from a previous contest, you are welcome to participate.
    ☂ To enter, simply post here indicating that you wish to do so. You can change your profile any way you like before the voting period. When the voting period starts, you may not change it in any way.
    ☂ Please enter during the entry period. No other entries will be allowed.
    ☂ For participants, voting is mandatory. Stand Alone and I reserve the right to pester you to vote if you have yet to vote when the deadline is near. If you fail to send a vote, you will be disqualified. Refer to the ballot down below for more information.
    ☂ To vote, send your ballot to Stand Alone via PM. Also, do not bother myself or Stand Alone about the results. Stand Alone will be doing his best to tally up the votes with the highest amount of accuracy so no one will be wronged, so be patient.
    ☂ You must vote for at least 2 supporters and 2 non-supporters. An optional third vote for both categories is allowed. Should you use the optional vote, however, you must use it for both categories (so no voting for 5 people; you must either vote for 4 or 6 people)

Ballot

Please use the following ballot when sending your votes.

Non-supporter:
    3. (optional)

Supporter:
    3. (optional)

Click here to send your votes (via Private Message) to Stand Alone

Time Periods

Entry
    To: 12:00am Tuesday, April 26th, Eastern Standard Time

Voting
    To: 12:00am, Tuesday, May 10th, Earthern Standard Time

If you don't know what time the two periods start and end, look for Eastern Standard time in The World Clock.

Participants

Check out these profiles and cast your vote for who do you think has the prettiest one. Please view the profiles using the vBulletin Default Skin so your decision can be more neutral. You can switch back to the skin you like afterwards by going to User CP -> Switch Forum Styles. Or, to make it easier, just click the names and it'll take you to the profiles with the default skin.

Supporters/Staff:

Curious.
    AshPikaStar
    Alternative
    Karpman
    Pokemon Trainer Touko
    Meganium90
    TheSmartOne
    Sammyskitty
    moments.
    Regeneration
    Charizard★
    コナンくん
    Netto Azure

Non-Supporters/Non-Staff:

~Ryukaa
    THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY!
    Rainy Day
    Toujours
    shinysweety
    Shayla1312
    Binary
    chef30
    vaporeon7
    solarowl
    Mizan de la Plume Kuro
    mzmingle

Credits

Credit to all the past hosts for the content, especially Jordan for the content.

CSS coded by jigglyppuff8. Be thankful I held off on the tone this time around. I-it's not like I did it for your sake or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • It's that time already? I've been meaning to change my profile layout again but I'll join.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'll enter, why not. Making a nice color scheme is fun :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Stunning first post jpp ^____^

I should continue to steal your job of rating profiles just before entry time expires. :D Good luck everyone!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • After an excruciating half-hour of making a background and then color co-ordinating everything, I suppose I'm ready to join in~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I swear. Every time a PPC comes up there are more joining overnight each time. Needless to say this makes me happy.

/not in charge of it this time so isn't going to edit hurrhurr.

Shayla1312

Compeating in the PPC.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    I wana join too im gona start making my profile as pretty as ever!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Quick question: You said no avatar/signatures are judged, what about tag lines?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back