• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think of yourself?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Be completely honest please. It's a complex question, but yeah - ignoring what anyone says about you, what do you think of yourself?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I think everyone in my class is an idiot except me, I think I know a lot and it is out of this world how right I am about pretty much everything.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I think I'm fairly insightful, passionate, quick tempered, mostly cheerful, caring, blunt, and most of the time I think of myself as pretty average, but always a good friend. I think I am 100% genuine no matter what.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013
I think I need to get outside more since it's Summer and I'm quite a happy cheerful person who doesn't get mad easily.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Patient, kind, happy, passionate, compassionate, loving, obsessed (with Pokemon), lazy (:'D), and um...idk. I do know that I do my best to myself in the shoes of all others, to try and see where they are coming from and why they think the way they do. If someone says something others find rude, but it wasn't meant to be rude, I think of different scenarios as to why the person said what they did or I think of what they actually meant by it. That's one quality that my mother taught me, that she herself has yet to learn. :'D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'm someone who still has a long way to go in life but at the very least I know that much nowadays, I'm a tad more worldly than others I know too.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I think I'm alright. I still have a long way to go and I have some general anxiety I need to overcome, but I think I can be a lot worse off.

droomph

weeb
Years
I'm perfect

I try to be impartial and listen to both sides - however, sometimes I can't handle it, and prejudice kicks in, beyond my control.

I also try to do stuff in moderation, but there's just certain things (like Sweet Tomatoes) I have to have everything of.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont always think highly of myself. Many times I think I am a failure and have a lot of problems. I really wish I could be better and be a person everyone sees as great, helpful, friendly, etc. I dont really think Im very smart and that I make many mistakes I shouldnt. Im also a very emotional person and I feel sometimes thats one of my weak points. Im also a very timid person that is scared and worries constantly, but I dont know how to stop worrying.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I think I'm a nice person who likes to help other people, but at the same time, I think I'm somewhat distant from other people (and by that, I mean I don't hang out with others often, preferring to spend time on my own).

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I'm loyal and caring to the point where it's frustrating at times. Sometimes I'm quite annoying to others and that's something I want to work on. I'm good at making friends laugh. I'm not shy, but I'm still too quiet. Physically, I'm near where I want to be, but I don't dislike how I look.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
I try to think of others and my friends, but I think of myself first a lot.

I also have annoying idiosyncratic mechanisms in speech and gestures, as well as kinda eh on the looks

Years
I think I have incredible potential and that I have the capability of making a big impact on this world. Whether I reach that potential is a different story altogether though.

As far as personality and such goes, I believe I am be a compassionate and kind hearted person, for the most part. I'm willing and usually happy to help others in need. However, I also believe I'm quite the twisted individual. I can be sadistic, ruthless and malicious at times. Romance in particular brings out the worst in me. I believe I have many self-contradictions. At times, I can be unstable, unexpected and unpredictable and other times I am cool, calm and collected. I think this makes me a very complex person even if I seem pretty simplistic. I believe I'm significantly different from everyone else, even if I usually behave in the same manner as the rest of society.

Finally, I believe I have the power to motivate, inspire and energize the people around me, with my large amounts of enthusiasm and free spirited nature as well as my unbounded determination of steel.

Oh, yeah and I also think I can beat the crap out of pretty much anyone even though I know deep down inside that, I am greatly exaggerating.

Ayselipera

Nothing very good and that's all you need to know xoxox

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I'm a terrible person, to be completely honest.

Years
I think I'm generally talented, nice, and thoughtful, but that I'm lazy, unmotivated, and afraid to put my innate talents to a good and consistent use. My laziness makes me think I'm nothing special, but that one day I might suddenly become something very special if I find something that sets my passion alight. My fear makes me lie and push people away, but it doesn't make me think I'm a bad person. I also think I'm ugly, which I think feeds into my fears.

Years
As I mentioned in another thread, I don't really care what others think about me. I look and act in a way that pleases me. This leads to me being rather self-absorbed and lazy, the two/three words that describe me best.

Years
I think overall I'm nice, friendly, stubborn and interesting, but I tend to act differently depending on who I'm around i.e. I try to impress them or I'm harsher or maybe even meaner... I also think that deep down I'm kinda lonely :(

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2012
I joke around a lot, I love to laugh and make others laugh, I have no real friends in this world! :D

Back