• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{ ¤ ¤ F e b r u a r y D C C ¤ ¤ }

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    Not when you're incapacitated. Now if you want to prove to me that I'm still wrong, break your own foot and I'll challenge you to a fun-off >D
    Rolling down hills! >D F-U-N at a maximum XD
    Lol, I've never broken a bone X3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Mystic said:
    Canesword? Wow, now that would be awesome to have. Beat someone down and then when they wake up, they're one finger less. Or they have a cut or something.

That's the spirit......you're a natural quirky, rogueish villain.......you would have done well wandering the streets of 19th-century London or somewhere like that. Just make sure it's narrow and twisty and full of helpless bourgeoisie wandering streets at night with their pockets full of Crowns and Guineas...

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Chairman Kaga said:
    That's the spirit......you're a natural quirky, rogueish villain.......you would have done well wandering the streets of 19th-century London or somewhere like that. Just make sure it's narrow and twisty and full of helpless bourgeoisie wandering streets at night with their pockets full of Crowns and Guineas...

Hey, I'm skinney, I could pull it off. That and I've always wanted to wear a cloak. XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    A cane sword? That is something different...
    Then again I'd just take a normal Katana. XD

And I'll take a wakizashi and pwn you many times over...

Chibi-chan said:
    Rolling down hills! >D F-U-N at a maximum XD
    Lol, I've never broken a bone X3

Well, roll down the hill and tell me if you've still never broken one afterward...

Mystic said:
    Hey, I'm skinney, I could pull it off. That and I've always wanted to wear a cloak. XD

Well then, it's off to London with you......once you've built a reputation, fake your own death and return here with your spoils.....

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Me be a rouge? It sounds fun and cool on paper, but I'm way to nice to be one. Thats the problem. ^^;

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Jack O'Neill said:
    A red? You want to be a Communist? 0.o;

Who? Me? I was just commenting about how Kaga thought I could've been a rouge in the 1800's in Londen.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Mystic said:
    Who? Me? I was just commenting about how Kaga thought I could've been a rouge in the 1800's in Londen.
    It's spelled R-O-G-U-E. Rouge is the French word for red. xP

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Maybe, maybe not. All I got to do with the Katana is one strike and you're down. XD

Not if you can't get past the defense of the wakizashi, though. The shortened size of its blade makes it easy to use with one hand and therefore defensively impenetrable.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Not if you can't get past the defense of the wakizashi, though. The shortened size of its blade makes it easy to use with one hand and therefore defensively impenetrable.
    Does Andy even know how to wield a katana properly in the first place? 0.o;

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:

Hee hee hee...you is a geek ^^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • John Denver said:
    Hee hee hee...you is a geek ^^

And you isn't :mew2: :mew2: :mew2: :mew2: :mew2:

Actually, I just got that off of an episode of Rurouni Kenshin. The shame....if I can even call it that....is worth the greater shame that Andy is going to feel.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    And you isn't :mew2: :mew2: :mew2: :mew2: :mew2:

Actually, I just got that off of an episode of Rurouni Kenshin. The shame....if I can even call it that....is worth the greater shame that Andy is going to feel.
    Shame? o: Rurouni Kenshin was the greatest.....

Soujirou! ;_________________;

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Ack, I can't spell tonight. Well, I never been good at spelling to begin with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back