• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{ ¤ ¤ F e b r u a r y D C C ¤ ¤ }

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    The future...I could rant for such a long time on that and the war that'll eventually happen taking out half of mankind...*cough*

Why does every future disaster or war always have to wipe out exactly half of mankind? The future is so uncreative, there are so many other fractions out there...

Mystic said:
    Sounds like bone spurs. Have you seen the doc about it man?

Actually, all I did was trip off of a step at school and broke my foot XD

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Why does every future disaster or war always have to wipe out exactly half of mankind? The future is so uncreative, there are so many other fractions out there...

Actually, all I did was trip off of a step at school and broke my foot XD

We could take the Chrono Trigger route about the future, we all almost get killed by Lavos and slowly die afterwards for 301+ years. XD

Broke foot? Ouch, I broke my right wrist before. Good thing I'm left handed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Yeah, but only half of the race is smart enough to not get killed.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Mystic said:
    Broke foot? Ouch, I broke my right wrist before. Good thing I'm left handed.

I'm left handed and broke my left arm in the three worst possible places when I was four: the shoulder, elbow, and wrist...I couldn't write for a month and the doctor said my arm would never grow anymore, but fortunately it did o_O;

I hate not being able to walk...argh

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I'm left handed and broke my left arm in the three worst possible places when I was four: the shoulder, elbow, and wrist...I couldn't write for a month and the doctor said my arm would never grow anymore, but fortunately it did o_O;

I hate not being able to walk...argh

Get a wheelchair and boss people around to push you. Sounds cool on paper at least. XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Yeah, but only half of the race is smart enough to not get killed.

Or at least they're the ones who are wealthy enough to not live next to the seashores, on remote islands, farm on flood plains, live near volcanoes, faultlines, polar ice caps, under holes in the ozone layer, or are merely in the wrong place at the wrong time...

Mystic said:
    Get a wheelchair and boss people around to push you. Sounds cool on paper at least. XD

The problem is that I have no way to get a wheelchair.....looks like I'm going to be hobbling everywhere and mocked. I should bring my cane and beat people with it <_<;

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Chairman Kaga said:
    The problem is that I have no way to get a wheelchair.....looks like I'm going to be hobbling everywhere and mocked. I should bring my cane and beat people with it <_<;

Ouch, thats one thing I wouldn't want to do, get put in a wheelchair. I walk alot and so I'm used to it. Brining a cane to beat people down, lol. Thats awesome. XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Mystic said:
    Ouch, thats one thing I wouldn't want to do, get put in a wheelchair. I walk alot and so I'm used to it. Brining a cane to beat people down, lol. Thats awesome. XD

I wanted to use my dad's cane sword this afternoon, but he decided not to tell me until my moment of direst need that he'd sold it without even offering to let me purchase it =/

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I wanted to use my dad's cane sword this afternoon, but he decided not to tell me until my moment of direst need that he'd sold it without even offering to let me purchase it =/
    ...sadly, I can think of much more fun things in life than that.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Chairman Kaga said:

Canesword? Wow, now that would be awesome to have. Beat someone down and then when they wake up, they're one finger less. Or they have a cut or something.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    ...sadly, I can think of much more fun things in life than that.

Not when you're incapacitated. Now if you want to prove to me that I'm still wrong, break your own foot and I'll challenge you to a fun-off >D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    A cane sword? That is something different...
    Then again I'd just take a normal Katana. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back