• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{ ¤ ¤ F e b r u a r y D C C ¤ ¤ }

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Not if you can't get past the defense of the wakizashi, though. The shortened size of its blade makes it easy to use with one hand and therefore defensively impenetrable.
    A wakizashi isn't all that much shorter then a katana.
    A wakizashi can be from 11-24 inches. Where a katana is from 25?-29? inches. So the difference isn't all that great, it's not like a wakizashi and a broad sword (they get up to 35 inches).

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    How could anyone get annoyed by Chibi is beyond me.

I'm going to start working on my Agent Paper theme, yay.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    Kaga: I need to find you a theme >: Wanna go with Shamploo again? :3

I might, let me think...if you have some good images of Fuu I might ask for your services eventually x_x

Arcanine said:
    A wakizashi isn't all that much shorter then a katana.
    A wakizashi can be from 11-24 inches. Where a katana is from 25?-29? inches. So the difference isn't all that great, it's not like a wakizashi and a broad sword (they get up to 35 inches).

Oooh, wikipedia'd. (presumably)

A long wakizashi is just a short katana; I'm referring to a battle where length variance between the two blades is a large factor.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Chibi-chan said:
    I'm going to try and type with no color then! >3
    I'll forget by tomorrow D:

I used to type in color, then I stopped after two hours. I guess I just got tired of it.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I might, let me think...if you have some good images of Fuu I might ask for your services eventually x_x

A long wakizashi is just a short katana; I'm referring to a battle where length variance between the two blades is a large factor.
    { ¤ ¤ F e b r u a r y D C C ¤ ¤ }

Does this please you Kaga-san? :33
    I'm loaded X3

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Chibi, can ask you a question? Is there any anime character you don't have an icon for? You seem to have a ton of them.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Jack said:
    Does Andy even know how to wield a katana properly in the first place? 0.o;
    You can make a guess on it and see if you're right or not. XD

My dad used to have a katana, a broad sword, a bow staff, nunchakus, Shurikens. And all sorts of things (he's a black belt in Kung-Fu and Karate). But they were stolen (along with almost everything else) when he was moving back to the US.

Kaga said:

Yea, it was the only place where I could find some info on things. XD

And like I said, one strike with a katana and you're down.
    They had this thing on TV that had a katana vs a straight sword (short but fast). More or less it was a tie. A katana is one of the most deadly weapons. So that's why I pick it over any others.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    And like I said, one strike with a katana and you're down.
    They had this thing on TV that had a katana vs a straight sword (short but fast). More or less it was a tie. A katana is one of the most deadly weapons. So that's why I pick it over any others.

Or uh *coughs* I could just use a gun...

and shoot you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back