• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday RedJ!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
  • I'm on my phone, but I just noticed that my #1 trade partner and buddy RedJ is celebrating his birthday today! Really awesome person, great trades, fairly active and impeccable character. RedJ is very active around the Trade Centre and has a fantastic collection of Rare Ball Pokémon with IVs and EMs. He's very generous in his trades and very willing to go the extra mile to assist users in acquiring a specific ability, spread, etc.

I've done about 90 trades here on PC in the past year, and 11 or so have been with him alone, averaging around three Pokémon per trade. I've only ever had a good experience with this user both in and out of the Trade Centre.

Thanks for all the trades in the past and have a wicked birthday! :pink_boogie:

xkwz2f.jpg

I'll add my cool amazing things about this awesome guy after work! Totally on my phone when I shouldn't be lol

Last edited:
    Years
  • I know we don't know each other well, but I have seen you around and I'm sure those who look up to you are always proud. Either way, I hope you have a great birthday Red! Keep sticking around for hopefully more to come.

Back