• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Elections III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I hate big avatars ;;

So I'd stick with my 100x100 XD I like the coloured name ^^

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Hmm...150x150 avvies? o_0 BIGGER AVVIES? I love big avvies! ^o^ But then again, I'm not running. Paul ish :P

By the way, this is mostly a popularity contest...half of the people I've never seen b4...o_0 good luck though...

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I know XD

I don't even know how you could *not* make it a popularity contest though 0______o;

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
Chibi-chan, u know me!!! *puppy dogg eyes*
so um yeah i already requested a banner. im going all out this year. I will be AT LEAST in the top ten!!!11oneone

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Frost said:
Chibi-chan, u know me!!! *puppy dogg eyes*
so um yeah i already requested a banner. im going all out this year. I will be AT LEAST in the top ten!!!11oneone
Yes. Yes I did. We dont talk to much now though.....Anyway, Paul is going to win ^_~

Requested a banner?!! LMAO....we've got MORE than a banner XD I cant say what though...its a secret! ^o^ Might as well just vote for Katsuro, Frost...

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Katsuro said:
You haven't seen all out until you see my campaign launch >3
well I'm getting my sister's badge maker and making me and yami "we suck, don't vote us in" badges

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
well okay now that me and katsuro have had a 2-PM conversation, he gets my vote.
XD im gullible. lol

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
i am, but i can still vote.
Dude if i win I'll be second gen! Stevos my PC dad and hes the current president.
then people will just PM me like crazy to want to be my PC Son.
Beat that, Sucka

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
Man, i got the biggest PC Family there is.
A mile long aim buddylist, mostly people from PC
And people that will back me up from the WWE club
What now?

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
my sister said she'll actually make me one...as i can't be trusted with her stuff...not since the barbie masercure...

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I just have my nice attitude and the fact I've been here since Febuary '02 ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back