• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The World's Ugliest Dog

John Denver

Banned
Years
THis thread is over a month old...sorry, against the rules to revive this shtuff...afraid I'm gonna have to clos-

oh...nevermind *reports*

OMg...I reported a post...this...this is so creepy...

Kurosaki

No, its fine. There were still 2 days before the revival time was up. Oo

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2006
That is a tale of breeding gone bad. As a dog lover, I can say that if I saw it, I would think it was a rat.

I've noticed the vast number of replies, and don't really care to read them all. That said, if there is anyone who has posted that they think IT is cute, then know I didn't read your post.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
Wow, I didn't know there were Zomebie type dogs living. :\

Honestly, I kinda feel bad for the poor dog. :( Probobaly nobody wants to give it attention except it's owner.

If this dog is furocious and mean, there's only one thing to say...

"Keep it away from me!!!"

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
First of all, I think that dog should be treated like any other dog, second, I think he has its reasons to be the ugliest dog. It depends on the person. :p Other people might find it really nice XD

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
I think most the people critiziizing this dog are mean, honestly, theres nothing wrong with lil puppy here, I know he might ofone a couple awards for being ugly, but I dont think he is, I could snuggle up with a puppy there anyday, and to tell you the truph, wil' puppy here is much cutier than any puppy i have seen! He could of gotten burnt, or harmed, or he could a result of what alot of people have done, Global warming!

there is one note: what breed is he? O.O i want one, aww heh heh heh

John Denver

Banned
Years
powerofpikachu said:
the things cute!even though he looks like u know who...

Liek wow ur so kewl cause u said the dog is kute even tho evryone els said it was urgly lawl omg ur difrent that makes u cool I know rite?

John Denver

Banned
Years
Dakota said:
Liek wow ur so kewl cause u said the dog is kute even tho evryone els said it was urgly lawl omg ur difrent that makes u cool I know rite?

I just revealed every geek/nerd/goth/emo loser kid by saying that...dang I'm good.

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
Years
Dakota said:

well, i think its cute. it has a right to be the way it is. and u all are making fun of it. in fact, i would be proud to have a dog like that. i mean how would u feel if u were really ugly, and people made fun of you?so just be nice and be cool. and u know dakota, talk like ur talking. i cant even read that! u spelt cool wrong, cute, though,else,ugly, wrong,right, ur,cause i cant even figure out what that word it between urgly and omg,
u should say it like this:

Like, wow your so cool because you said the dog was cute even though everyone else said it was ugly... omg your different. that makes you cool? i know right.

type in english!

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
OMG what is that hidious poor excuse of a dead mutated zombie dog rat thing
gosh that is the grossest thing I have ever seen!

Back