• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Pikalover10: good post!
    Kadabra grew to Level 35!
    Kadabra is trying to learn Psycho Cut! But Kadabra can only know four moves! Delete a move for Psycho Cut?
    Golbat grew to Level 38!
    To Rubii Naruto: ooo suspence! can't wait to see the rest!

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I have got around to actually planning out my Celadon storyline but here it is.

Celadon City: Item Hunting isn't Fun

After the impossible battle in the valley, seeing a city was actually a good sign. Lavender didn't count, as Isaac barely spent more than a minute in that rat hole. The strange, undead aura that every being and building emitted was enough that even Night, a dark yet courageous Pokemon, was freaked out. Celadon was the prime example of civilization. Though Saffron was arguably a bigger city, Celadon had a charm to it that Saffron lacked. A blend of hospitality and activity gave Celadon a more human feel and tourists loved it, especially due the Game Corner and the department store. After healing his Pokemon at the center, Isaac toured the bustling city. People were swarming every corner showing off their Pokemon or just hanging out. Celadon reminded Isaac of Lilycove only due to the activity level of the citizens, especially at the center of the action: The Department Store. Isaac entered it just to see what they had and much to his surprise, the Celadon Store outclassed Lilycove by a longshot.

Despite a similar layout, Celadon had much more volume and product. (OOC: I took a little liberty here, since I have a "plan" to propose a few items for Isaac to acquire). Isaac toured the store, picking and choosing a few items that interested him. He took a peek at the books that Bill gave him oh so long ago. The book was a very general novel about Pokemon and evolution. Isaac already skimmed through the Eevee sections discovering that Night was an Umbreon, a dark-type Pokemon which happened to be one of the types that have been recently discovered but nobody knows anything about. Flipping the pictured filled pages, Isaac found the section he was looking for: Evolutionary Stones. Isaac knew almost nothing about them, only that Pikachu and his newest member Growlithe need them to evolve. While walking through the stone divison of the store, Isaac read the chapter discovering that stones promote evoultion at the cost of halting the natural learning process of Pokemon. In other words, they won't learn any moves. He still wanted the stones and figured he would train Growlithe for a while and then force her to evolve with a stone. Pikachu, on the other hand, he would evolve figuring that Pikachu has learned quite a bit and could afford an evolution.

Isaac walked up to the counter and picked out the two stones he desired which were a Thunderstone and a Firestone. He also placed a TM on the counter, containing Flamethrower for Growlithe to learn. The salesperson racked up the prices, being wide-eyed and shocked at the sheer wealth needed to purchase these goods. "Well sir, that would be 7,500 for everything. You sure you have enough for everything here?" The middle-aged man asked, with an unsure look upon his face. Wearing reading glasses and balding, the man clearly knew his department. Various books were behind him likely hiding secrets of evolution and the role of stones in the process. Isaac smiled, and reached into his bag pulling out the Moon Stone and the TM containing Water Pulse.

"You see, I don't want these two things and I want to trade instead of buying these things," Isaac complained pointing at his hopeful products.

"Is that a real moon stone?" The man asked. Isaac nodded with a confident smirk upon his face. His dark brown covered his eyes causing the man to experience doubt, but he dared to confirm him. He grasped the stone carefully and examined it using tools that most jewlers would pull out to confirm the existence of diamond or any rare jewels in a product brought in by a customer trying to cut a good deal. "I can't believe it...its real..." The man uttered in amazement, shaking in shock. The TM the man easily confirmed and wasn't impressed. "So you want these 3 things for your rare stone and a working TM?"

"Yes I do. Is there a problem? I could easily sell this stone somewhere else, probably for a lot more too. This a once in a lifetime opportunity. I am sure management would get a kick out of this." Isaac stated with confidence, trying to lure in the salesmen into the deal. The man caved and performed the transaction. Now all Isaac had to hope was that he did not get ripped off by the salesmen, who has had years of experience in his field.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Got-a-Plan-B: haha very creative post! i like how issac outsmarted the shop keeper!
    You received a Fire Stone!
    You received a Thunder Stone!
    You reveived TM 35 (Flamethrower)!
    To ace 45: yes please send me your Sign Up by PM. The only postion is water

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Celadon City (Part 2) The End of the Rain

Vanessa and Erika were eyeing eachother very calmly along with their Tangela's when Peggy came in, "You two can start into the next battle you know."

"I know that mistress Peggy, but I want Vanessa to start first." Erika said as she waited for Vanessa's first move.

"Alright, I guess I'll start with Sleep Powder!" Vanessa commanded.

Sliver powder was flying into the stage, and fell on the ground was destroyed by the rain once again. "You must not forget that it's raining right now." Erika said as she made her first command. "Use Slam Tangela on Vanessa's Tangela."

Erika's Tangela was hitting Jelly around like it was a plastic doll. "Hang in there Jelly, use Slam right back at Tangela!" Vanessa commanded.

"You must be calm, regardless of the condition of the party." Erika said as started to yawn.

"Don't get bored on me Erika!" Vanessa yelled angrily.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it, anyways Tangela hang on." Erika chuckled.

Tangela used all its strength to push Jelly away, Jelly fell onto the wet ground and didn't get up. "Jelly, are you alright?" Vanessa asked.

"Jelly is unable to battle, the winner is-" Megan said as she was interrupted.

"Wait, I can still see some fight in her Tangela…" Erika said eyeing Vanessa's injured Tangela. Jelly got up with all its might ready to have another go.

"Way to go Jelly, this time we'll try Anicentpower!" Vanessa commanded. Rocks were flying straight at Erika's Tangela.

"Tangela, use Knock Off to clear the rocks out of the way…" Erika said bored.

Erika must've been used to being attacked by rocks, because none of the rocks did any damage. "This is going to be harder than I thought… I guess I could use Mega Drain this time." Vanessa commanded.

"Let's use Giga Drain to counter Vanessa's Mega Drain." Erika commanded.

Giga Drain's impact was much greater than Jelly's simple Mega Drain; fortunately Jelly was a grass Pokemon so not much damage had been dealt. "Let's try use Slam and wrap Tangela up!" Vanessa commanded.

"Use Knock Off to try to block off Vanessa's Tangela." Erika worried. Tangela struggled trying to push Jelly away, and Tangela was totally wrapped up. "Oh my goodness, nice moves…" Erika said as she watched Tangela being tortured.

"Use Anicentpower to finish Tangela off," Vanessa commanded. Rocks were flying straight at Tangela and dealt a lot of damage due to it being asleep. "Let's wrap this up with a Slam!" Vanessa commanded.

"This looks bad…" Erika said as she saw Tangela still snoozing quietly, Jelly slammed Tangela straight into the wall and even broke threw the wall.

"Erika's Tangela is unable to battle; Vanessa's Tangela is the winner!" Peggy exclaimed as she raised the red flag.

"You did an amazing job Jelly, I'm proud of you!" Vanessa exclaimed. Suddenly Jelly collapsed to the ground and fainted. "I guess you can't battle either…"

"Vanessa's Tangela is also unable to battle, Round 2 is a draw!" Megan exclaimed.

Ramon suddenly got a little worried about what's going to happen, Vanessa had two injured Pokemon while Erika had one fresh Pokemon to use.

As Erika brought Tangela into its Pokeball from the rain, she pulled out her final Pokemon. "I'm impressed with your battling style, but that's all going to change, I choose you Vileplume!" Erika said as she summoned a flower-like Pokemon.

"Let's see what this Pokemon is all about." Vanessa said as she pulled out her Pokedex.

Vileplume: the Flower Pokemon; Its petal are the biggest in the world, as it walks it scatters extremely allergenic pollen.

"Let's see, I guess I'll choose Yui for this battle!" Vanessa exclaimed as she summoned her dazzling Eevee to the battlefield. It was well rested and ready to battle again.

"Let's see if your Eevee can handle my Vileplume's wrath." Erika said as she looked at Eevee. "Let's start with Acid and make it as thick as you can!" Erika commanded.

"Yui, use Shadow Ball to destroy the acid!" Vanessa commanded. The ball of darkness was very weak and was destroyed by the thick Acid. It trapped Eevee in the nasty gooey acid. "How could this happen, I saw that huge impact from before."

"You don't understand Eevee is too low levelled to do that again in a while, I think its rage built up way too much, but thanks to that anger, it defeated my Victreebel. But now since it cannot do that… I guess I can defeat this Eevee of yours. Let's wrap this up with Giga Drain!" Erika exclaimed.

All of the energy getting sucked out of Eevee and being pushed by the thick Acid into the ground, sure enough Eevee was knocked out cold. "Return Yui, take a nice rest." Vanessa said as she returned her fainted Eevee into it red capsule.

"I wonder how you'll manage with Butterfree." Erika said concerned.

"I'll just do my best, anyways come back out Spice!" Vanessa exclaimed. Once again Spice was getting battered by the heavy rain.

Suddenly Vanessa noticed a small patch of trees and felt so stupid, "It's so simple, and why don't I just attack from the trees?" Vanessa wondered. "Spice run off those two remaining trees."

Spice desperately flew off to the trees and watched underneath the trees. "That won't stop me, I'll simply melt down those trees with some Acid!" Erika commanded.

The acid starting flying from Vileplume's bulb and was going to strike the tree, "Spice, use Psybeam to destroy the acid!" Vanessa commanded.

The rainbow coloured rings destroyed all of the acid that Vileplume created. "That acid was destroyed as if it was nothing, but I guess I'm not surprised, that was a psychic move, but it won't survive this Giga Drain move!" Erika commanded.

Vileplume was sucking out the trees protecting Spice from the rain; suddenly a tornado was made by Spice. "Dodge that twister quickly!" Erika commanded.

The twister came up into the sky and broke apart the rain clouds and the clouds disappeared. "That's amazing… that would have done a lot of damage on my Vileplume…" Erika panted.

"Use Silver Wind mixed with Gust!" Vanessa commanded. The powdery winds attack blinded Vileplume in the same type blew Vileplume way up into the sky, Vileplume fell onto the ground and was knocked out.

"This gym battle is concluded, the winner is the challenger Vanessa!" Megan and Peggy exclaimed.

Vanessa was in shock on how powerful her Butterfree had become, but was happy that she defeated her fourth gym in the region. "Congratulations, that was a great battle; I hope that you'll come back so we can battle again…" Erika said as she pulled out a disk. "This is TM19 Giga Drain; you might want to teach this move to your Tangela."

"Thanks, I'll take that into consideration." Vanessa said as she took the disk and put it into her bag.

"Finally, this is the Rainbowbadge, you will need this to enter the Elite Four, but I think you know that. Don't you just love the colours?" Erika laughed.

"Yes it is pretty, just like that rainbow in the sky." Vanessa laughed.

The rainbow in the sky was surprisingly bright and was all over CeladonCity. "That truly is the best rainbow I've ever seen." Vanessa said as she left.

"I knew you could win that battle!" Ramon exclaimed.

"Of course you did Ramon, you looked very doubtful as you watched the battle…" Vanessa said glaring at Ramon as she ran out of the gym and towards Cycling Road.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To pieCakeyy: good post!
    Jelly grew to Level 45!
    Yui grew to Level 23!
    Yui is trying to learn Quick Attack! But Yui can only know four moves! Delete a move for Quick Attack?
    Spice grew to Level 41!
    Spice is trying to learn Bug Buzz! But Spice can only know four moves! Delete a move for Bug Buzz?
    You revieved the Rainbow Badge!
    You revcieved TM 19 (Giga Drain)!

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Episode 21: The Cooler Side of Eevee

The heat from the sun was intense and it only seemed to be getting hotter, Zeke wiped some sweat from his brow and sighed heavily, "I hope you're enjoying yourself..." said Zeke sarcastically as he glared up at Eevee, who was perched atop his head.

Eevee nodded happily and stuck her tongue out at Zeke, "Whatever," groaned Zeke. He looked down at his feet, before raising his eyes again to see how much further he had to go.
    About fifty metres down the road sat, what looked like a house with dozens of bikes lined up outside, "What's that?" asked Zeke.

Eevee shook her head and curled up, trying to get comfortable, "Whatever it is... I'm sure whoever lives there has something to drink," pointed out Zeke as he ran towards the house.

Zeke pushed through the doors and looked around, the house was full of sweaty people all guzzling down bottle after bottle of water, "I knew it!" said Zeke. He stepped inside and walked right up to the counter, "Could I please have some water?" he asked the woman who was working.

"Sure thing darlin'," she said, turning around and pulling a cold bottle of water out of a fridge. "You planning on going to Fuchsia?" she asked, placing the bottle on the counter in front of Zeke.

Zeke grabbed the bottle and chugged down half of it in one gulp, he sighed in relief and turned his attention back to the woman behind the counter, "Yeah, do you know how to get there?" he asked.

The woman laughed, but quickly stopped when she saw that Zeke wasn't joking, "Oh... uhm," she muttered, pointing at a door on the other side of the building, "Yeah, you just gotta ride down Bicycle Path... there are two rest stops on the way, but it is quiet a trek."

"Bicycle Path?" asked Zeke, scratching his head... which disrupted Eevee, "What's that?" There was a ripple of laughter heard throughout the building and Zeke blushed, apparently everyone around here knew what Bicycle Path was.

"You sure aren't from around here... are you?" questioned the woman, still giggling at Zeke, "What do you say I give you a bicycle and another two bottles of water for your trip?" she asked.

"Ok... but, I don't exactly know where to go," said Zeke, slightly confused.

"Don't you worry," said the woman, handing him the drinks, "It's just a straight ride all the way down, you wouldn't be able to get lost even if you tried."

~~~~~

"We're lost, Kendrick..." whined Derek as he followed Kendrick through a sort of forest, dodging rocks, roots and low branches.

Kendrick stopped and turned around, coming straight up to Derek's face, "You don't call me Kendrick, you call me boss... ok?"

"But, I thought that Mr. Enson was our boss..." replied Derek, sounding quite confused.

"No, Mr. Enson is my boss and I'm your boss," said Kendrick, trying to set things straight. There was silence for about two seconds before Kendrick added, "And, we're not lost... I know exactly where we're going."

Derek sighed and continued to follow Kendrick, "Why did I agree to go through with this?" he muttered.

"Because, Mr. Enson would have set Arcanine on you if you didn't," pointed out Kendrick, "I'm sure you'd rather be part of Team Rocket, than lying back on Route 7... burnt and missing half your limbs."

"Whatever..." sighed Derek, "As long as you can find us a way back to the road..."

"Quiet!" said Kendrick abruptly, he glanced out through the trees at a couple of teenagers... sitting on the grass with two bikes on the ground next to them.
    "I've got an idea..." he said, evilly.

~~~~~

Zeke wheeled his bike along the dirt; he glanced around and took in the details of the large resting area. Small patches of grass covered the light brown dirt... picnic tables and park benches were placed strategically around the area, there was also a small pond to Zeke's left.

"What's say we stay here for a while before heading off?" asked Zeke, looking down at Eevee... who was sitting quietly in the basket on the front of the bike.
    The small furry Pokémon nodded and looked away, rolling her eyes... they were only a few feet away from the main building and Zeke was already looking for a place to rest.

"Is that an Eevee!" called a tall boy dressed like an 80's pop star from England; he walked over to Zeke and looked Eevee right in the face.

"Uhm..." Zeke began, hesitantly, "Yes... yes it is!" he finally said, proudly.

The tall boy scoffed, "It's nothing to be proud of!" he said, noticing Zeke's cockiness.

"What do you mean!?" Zeke yelled angrily, "I bet my Eevee could beat all of your Pokémon with her paws tied behind her back."
    Zeke glanced down at Eevee, who simply shook her head... hoping that he wouldn't make her battle.

The tall boy placed one hand on his hip and flicked a strand of hair out of his face, "I'm not in the mood to battle today..." he said, "But, I will show you what a real Pokémon looks like."
    "Come on out Poliwrath!" yelled the boy, summoning a large blue Pokémon that looked like a Poliwhirl that had been working out at the gym.
    Zeke whipped out his Pokédex and pointed it at the large, intimidating Pokémon.

Poliwrath: the evolved form of Poliwhirl.
    With its extremely tough muscles, it can keep swimming in the Pacific Ocean without resting.

"What's so great about your Poliwrath?" asked Zeke, putting his Pokédex away.

"What isn't great about him?" replied the boy sarcastically, "I used a Water Stone on him as soon as it evolved into Poliwhirl..."
    The boy then held his hands out to the side and turned, "Can't you see all the other trainers here?" he asked, "All of their Pokémon have been evolved via the use of stones. I bet you don't even know where you are, do you?"

Zeke glanced around, the boy was right, everywhere he turned he saw Pokémon that had been evolved with evolutionary stones.
    "You're right..." he whispered, before turning back to the boy quickly, "I know where I am! This is the northern resting area for Cycling Road!"

The boy laughed loudly, but stopped when he noticed that Zeke wasn't joking, "Sure, that's what its name is. But, trainers call it The Evolution Area! Everyone comes here after buying stones in Celadon to evolve their Pokémon."

Suddenly two more people, about the same age as the boy Zeke was talking to, walked up and crossed their arms, "What are you doing talking to this baby, Lachie?" asked a girl who had a Ninetales at her side.

"Yeah, he hasn't even evolved his Eevee yet. You don't want to get a bad rep being seen with him," said a boy with a Raichu at his side.

The boy, now known as Lachie, placed his hand on the shoulder of the boy next to him and said, "Don't worry, Jake, I was just leaving."
    He then turned around and put his arm around the girl, "Let's go, Ali." Lachie then turned his head and looked back at Zeke, "Come and see me when you grow up and evolve that Eevee!"

~~~~~

Zeke let his bike fall onto the grass, making sure that Eevee had left the basket before doing so. He dropped onto the grass and looked out over the water, which seemed to sparkle in the sunlight, "Now would be a good time to let the other guys out... don't you think?" he asked, turning to Eevee.

Zeke didn't wait for a reply; he simply took each of his Pokéball's off his belt and let his Pokémon out one by one. Scyther, Nidorino, Golbat and Charmeleon emerged and cheered... happy to finally have a rest.

Scyther and Golbat took off into the air and began playing, Nidorino smirked and started chasing Eevee, and Charmeleon... well, Charmeleon lay on the grass and curled up, being the lazy Pokémon he is.

Zeke sighed and lay back, only to sit up right away after feeling something poking his butt. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a Water Stone... Belinda's Water Stone, "How did I get this?" he asked himself. Then he remembered back to Celadon Gym, Belinda had slipped something into his back pocket and he had forgotten about it.

"If I used this on Eevee, she would evolve into a Vaporeon..." he thought, looking up at the sky. Suddenly Eevee jumped over Zeke's outstretched legs as she ran from Nidorino, Zeke turned and saw Nidorino running his way, "Wait!" he yelled, hoping that Nidorino would stop.
    But, he didn't... Nidorino attempted to jump over Zeke's legs, only managing to get halfway across and knocked the Water Stone out of his hands.

Zeke watched in shock as the blue stone flew through the air and dropped into the deep water in front of him. He turned to Nidorino, who was smiling and hoping that Zeke wouldn't get mad, "Nice work..." he said simply.

All of a sudden Zeke saw a brown blur and a heard a splash, Eevee had jumped into the water and was attempting to get the Water Stone... which was sinking fast. Eevee dived under and was soon completely out of sight, "Eevee!" yelled Zeke, scrambling to the edge of the water, "Come back!"

The water sat still for a few more seconds, before small bubbles began rising to the surface, "Eevee?" questioned Zeke. With a small splash, Eevee popped her head out of the water... the Water Stone was held tightly between her teeth, "Eevee!" cheered Zeke, reaching to grab his fluffy Pokémon.

Suddenly Eevee started glowing a bright white and Zeke stopped, "What's going on?" he asked. Eevee's head began to change, her two large ears grew frilly and a third frill grew out of the top of her head... notably, her thick furry collar became wide and frilly.
    Zeke sat in shock as Eevee became a whole new Pokémon... the light faded and he pulled out his Pokédex so he could find out Eevee's new name.

Vaporeon: the evolved form of Eevee.
    It has evolved to be suitable for an aquatic life. It can invisibly melt away into water.

"My Eevee evolved into Vaporeon!" cheered Zeke, standing up and raising his fist into the air triumphantly. Vaporeon jumped out of the water and ran over to Zeke, rubbing up against him, "Let's see what Lachie has to say about you now," said Zeke, bending down to Vaporeon.

~~~~~

Zeke stopped and knelt down next to Vaporeon, "You ready?" he whispered, swinging his backpack onto the grass. Vaporeon nodded and sat down, "Ok... here we go," Zeke muttered, pulling the TM for Water Pulse out of his bag, "Since you've just evolved and you don't know any water moves, I'll have to use this TM on you."
    Zeke used the TM on Vaporeon and she jumped happily, "Ok..." he began; "Now we can take on Lachie."

Zeke and Vaporeon approached Lachie, "Hey!" called Zeke, standing a few feet away, "How do you like my Vaporeon?" he asked.

Lachie turned around to see Zeke, "Well, well, well... looks like the baby finally decided to evolve his Eevee," he began, "It's still weak though."

"Eevee made the choice herself and she is strong enough to take down your Poliwrath!" returned Zeke fiercely... Vaporeon growled along with him.

"Well..." started Lachie, "I'm still not really in the mood for a battle, but I can't exactly pass up a chance like this to teach a baby like you a lesson," he teased, pulling Poliwrath's Pokéball from his belt. "Go Poliwrath!" he yelled, throwing the ball towards Zeke.

"Go Vaporeon!" said Zeke, calling upon his water Pokémon. Poliwrath was obviously much bigger, but Vaporeon wasn't going to go down without a fight.
    "Vaporeon, use Tackle!" called Zeke, Vaporeon gritted her teeth and jumped at Poliwrath.

"Use your DynamicPunch, Poliwrath!" yelled Lachie, Poliwrath's fist began to glow and with one hard swing... the large Pokémon knocked Vaporeon out of the air. "Good, now use Hypnosis!" said Lachie quickly, Poliwrath stood still and closed its eyes... soon white rings began emerging from the spiral on its stomach and flew towards Eevee.

"Eevee!" yelled Zeke, "Get up and dodge it!" Eevee managed to get to her feet just in time to make a quickly escape, the rings barely missed the injured Pokémon, "Ok, now use sand attack!" called Zeke. Vaporeon nodded and kicked up a flurry of dirt, but because Poliwrath had its eyes closed... the attack had no effect.

"That was a stupid mistake!" called Lachie, "Poliwrath! Use your Mud Shot attack!" Poliwrath thrusted himself forwards and shot a beam of muddy water straight at Vaporeon, the attack hit and Vaporeon flew into the side of a tree.

A memory flashed in Vaporeon's mind of when the wild Hitmonlee had kicked her into a tree and a flame inside her burned, "Try another Sand Attack!" called Zeke, unaware of his Pokémon's new found strength.
    Vaporeon ran towards Poliwrath and kicked up a flurry of sand, so big, that even the trainers couldn't see their Pokémon.

"Poliwrath! Use DynamicPunch!" yelled Lachie, hoping that he would get lucky and the attack would hit. Poliwrath attempt to hit Vaporeon, but there was to much sand and all he managed to do was swing through thin air.

"Give it a Tackle attack, Vaporeon!" called Zeke. Vaporeon smirked and crashed into Poliwrath, causing him to stumble slightly. Vaporeon didn't stop there; she turned around and crashed into Poliwrath again... and again.
    Soon Poliwrath was getting weak and could barely keep his eyes open... it was time for the final blow.

After a while the dust settled and both Pokémon came into full few, "Vaporeon! Finish it off with Water Pulse!" Vaporeon nodded and jumped into the air, she shot a huge gush of water at Poliwrath... with such great strength, that the large Pokémon flew back and crashed into its trainer.

Zeke walked over to Lachie, who had nearly been knocked out by the force of Vaporeon's attack, "Brain over brawn."

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Chapter 46: The Fight on Bikers Bridge (Part 1)

You see the guy from earlier sitting on his chair, reading something off of a piece of paper. "Argh! This is unacceptable!... Aaah! I need my medicine!" Yelled the man. His scientists rose from their seats and rushed over to their master.

"Here you go sir." Said a Scientist as she injected her master with some sort of liquid. "Don't freak out like that again, remember your blood pressure."

"Yes, it's chaotic... but how can I not be mad when Sandy is so close to our labs? If she finds us, then we can kiss our money goodbye." Said their leader as he slid in his chair. "My benefactor will not be happy if we fail him."

"Why did you take his offer?" Asked a male scientist confused.

"It is not for you to know. Oh, and I need you two to meet a patient of mine... he's in the containment field as of this minute." Said the leader as he drank a glass of water.

"Yes sir." Said a female scientist as she and the male scientist left to go to where the prisoner was. The leader smirked, as the person he was going to enlist to his cause was...

(5 min. Later. Prison Chambers)

The female and male scientist entered the room, not knowing how the prisoner would act. "Will he be smart or stupid?" Asked the male scientist. The female responded with.

"If Lord Perry trusts him, then he'd be smart." Said the female as she spotted the prisoner.

"You'd better watch out lass, or the readers will tear you to pieces." Said the man inside as the door opened. "And that will be bad for later."

"What readers? What are you talking about?" Asked the female scientist. The prisoner smirked before saying.

"The readers, the ones who read this crudely made RP post and turn away with disgust." Said the pirate captain relatively calm. (Heh, bet you didn't expect this.) "What? Of course they did! It's so obvious!"

"No, he's stupid." Said the male scientist. "Stupid, and nuts." But that caused Cap'n to look at the scientist.

"What'd you say? The readers exist! We're living a life inside a cruddy RP post made by some kid who has bad taste in music!" Yelled Cap'n as he rushed out of the cell, but before he could get too far, a scientist zapped him.

"Okay crazy, let's get you upstairs." Said the male scientist as he grabbed the captain.
    (Chris)

"So, how come it took you so long to get here?" Asked Chris. Sandy just shrugged.

"I don't know, I mean you took the longest route possible and you still got their first, and I took shortcuts." Said Sandy as she got on her bike. Chris groaned before getting on his own bike.

"Maybe I was faster?" Asked Chris to himself as he struggled with his bike. "I don't... know."

"Are you okay?" Asked Sandy, seeing Chris struggle on his bike. Chris simply nodded before falling off of his bike and into the water.

"Ow... this is not cool." Gasped Chris as he swam to the surface... but at this moment, Chris heard the roar of motorbikes.

"Who-?" Started Sandy, but was cut off by the appearance of the very same bikers that defeated Chris a few days ago.

"Heh, so you're back for more, eh?" Asked Bob as he rode out of the circle. "Well, you will get your chance to fail again!"

"Grr... Bob." Said Chris as he sent out Dragonair. "How nice to see you."

(To be continued)

(ooc: Yeah it isn't too good, but it is the main sequence of events now.)

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Kevmysta: Haha very good post! I like how your post brought up memories of the Lt. Surge episode where they call Ash's Pikachu a baby! (am i really getting that old?) BTW post your trainer card on the OOC page cause i can't seem to access it...
    Eevee evolved into Vaporeon!
    Vaporeon grew to Level 18!
    Vaporeon forgot Helping Hand for Water Pulse!
    To Rubii Naruto: ARG! now i really can't wait for the next one! keep it up!

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To sinnohchapion: Denied 1) Grass trainer is taken. 2) When this started Johto Pokemon wern't discovered yet. 3) Why would you go on a journey when you already beat the pokemon league?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    To sinnohchapion: Denied 1) Grass trainer is taken. 2) When this started Johto Pokemon wern't discovered yet. 3) Why would you go on a journey when you already beat the pokemon league?
    1)why is it denied???
    2)what should i pick
    3)i said Johto pokemon league

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Silver was gone when Gold returned for his final night in the pokemon center in Celadon City. All Gold could do was smile as he imagined his brother already on the path to the next city, desperate to be the best. He wasn't worried about his brother at all. Silver had grown a lot as a trainer ever since he had started off and had his first battle with Gold.

Gold took a long rest and talked with his pokemon a little bit. Pikachu, Pidgeot, Flareon, Ivysaur, Mystery Pokemon, he liked them all so much, for their amazing battling and just his strong bond with all of them, except maybe Mystery Pokemon, whom he didn't even know his name.

Emerald was gone too. He decided to travel the world with his Wartortle and maybe call him if he discovered something interesting. It could really help Gold if he found something really cool.

With a few minutes of walking and one last look, Gold and Bret left Celadon City and went on to the next route. It was just them two once again- like the old days almost. The two walked in silence for awhile looking at some of the different pokemon on the path as they walked.

"Wow, I've never seen pokemon like this before," Bret said.

Gold looked at them as well. "Neither have I," he agreed.

The two walked some more and Gold got really bored. He pulled out his PokeGear to check out the path length.

"Man, this is almost a two day walk!" he exclaimed out of frustration. He pocketed the device and walked on.

The two walked on and on. They soon both decided to sit down for a long break. Without hesitating, Gold collapsed on the ground and flung off his backpack away. He gratefully stretched out on the ground for a moment and relaxed in the perfect weather.

"Hey, can we maybe let our pokemon out for a while?" Bret asked.

Gold sat up and nodded. He pulled all five pokeballs from his belt and clicked the buttons on all five. Soon, all his pokemon appeared and looked happy to be out. Bret called his out as well and they showed the same reaction.

The pokemon played together for a while Gold relaxed and Bret attempted to make lunch. It was soon done and everyone sat around together to eat. Gold found the food actually very good, and the company was great. Everyone circled around made him feel like part of a totally different family. It was a great feeling.

Because of Gold's laziness, the pokemon were allowed to play some more while he rested. As he sat. one of his pokemon bounced over to him. It was Mystery Pokemon, and he seemed to have come to give Gold some company.

"Oh, hey," Gold mumbled. He sat up and stroked the back of the pokemon's back. His finger ran over a jagged spot where his scar was. Gold let out a bored sigh. "Wow, I really wish that I knew your name," he said.

"Pu," the pokemon responded. Gold then began to rag on about his past adventures to his new pokemon. The pokemon just sat and listened to him patiently. Neither of them realized the gang watching them nearby.

"Yes…. There's a good one," mumbled a man. He took the binoculars from his eyes and handed it to a comrade of his. "Take a look at that."

"The one next to the boy? What is that?" the lady with the binoculars queried. She took them away from her eyes and looked over at the other members in confusion.

"I'm not sure, but it has to be rare. That pokemon isn't even around from here. It would be good for our collection," stated another member. All of them stood up and pulled a pokeball out.

"Let's go get that pokemon," said one of the members. He clicked the button on the ball and a huge flash of light burst out.

"-and that's how I got Pikachu," Gold concluded. He yawned and stretched out again. "Man, I wished I could've saved you earlier. I've had amazing adventures and you were with that loser the whole time. But I respect you for that, I really do. It would be hard if-"

BOOM!

Gold rolled to the side quickly as a fire blast crashed into the ground at his feet. He stumbled as he stood up and looked around. All of his pokemon stopped and jumped next to him, looking for the source. Then, suddenly, a gang of about six or seven trainers jumped out and charged for Gold. They all ran out with a pokemon at their side.

"Pikachu, use thunderbolt!" Gold shouted nervously. Who were these people? Pikachu shot a blast of powerful electricity at the gang of trainers.

"Charizard, use fire blast!" shouted one of the trainers. A pokemon that looked like a large lizard flew over head and shot a blast of fire at the electricity. The two came into contact with each other and caused a huge explosion, causing Gold and all his pokemon to dive for cover.

"Ha, Venasaur use sleep powder!" shouted one of the female trainers. Gold and his pokemon stayed on the ground as the blue powder came towards them.

"Zubat, use supersonic to repel the attack!" Bret shouted. A blast of ultrasonic waves hit back the powder and sent back the charging pokemon. His bat pokemon soon collapsed on the ground from the tiring attack.

Gold scurried to his feet and watched as the pokemon came charging again. "Guys, I don't know who these guys are, but we have to stop them somehow. They're probably up to no good," Gold mumbled to his pokemon. He then felt the ground shake under his feet and heard a low rumbling noise coming from it. Gold quickly looked up and saw Bret's tiny Diglett shaking the ground with all its might to repel the crooks.

"Pidgeot, Ivysaur, get in there!" Gold shouted. "Use a combined attack of gust and sleep powder!"

Both of Gold's pokemon leaped in to Bret's rescue and performed their attacks with Ivysaur first letting out a blue powder and then Pidgeot blowing it over to the goons quickly with her gust attack. Gold was positive that this was going to work.

"Pidgeot, stop that attack with a gust of your own," growled a grunt. A bird that was just like Gold's swooped over the goon's heads and let out a gust attack just like Gold's pokemon had done. It aimed directly at Gold's attack and the powder bashed into a perfect horizontal sheet that fluttered to the ground softly. It was silent for a moment; a perfect moment for Gold to talk.

"Who are you guys and why are you here?" Gold asked.

"We are mearly Pokemon Collectors. We travel the world in search of rare and unusual pokemon that may roam Kanto. And from what we see, you have a rare pokemon in your possession," one of the collectors responded.

Gold knew that they were talking about Mystery Pokemon. The way they talked reminded him of Zackary. He only kept Larvitar because he was a rare and unusual pokemon, but powerful and dangerous if in the wrong hands.

"You're not taking my pokemon!" Gold yelled.

"Yes, yes, I think we've chit-chatted too long. Group, let's continue!" shouted the man. Everyone shouted and continued their attacks. Gold knew their purpose for attacking now so he had to do one thing first. He dug around and found Mystery Pokemon's pokeball. He quickly recalled his pokemon and safely put him away. It would be harder now for them to get to him which made him feel a little more comfortable.

"Sandslash, get that punk's pokemon with fury swipes!" shouted a grunt.

"Flareon, use sand attack!" Gold shouted. Flareon kicked sand at the pokemon making it tumble to the ground. Flareon and the rest of Gold's pokemon then slammed into the Sandslash hard making it roll backwards.

"Good job, guys!" Gold shouted.

One of the grunts growled. "This battle has gone long enough," he mumbled. He patted the Venusaur on the side. "Venusaur, finish them all off with hyper beam," he ordered calmly. The large plant pokemon shot a powerful blast of an attack towards Gold, Bret, and all their pokemon.

Gold had just noticed the attack that was aimed for him and his pokemon. "What the!" he shouted. He didn't have time to move. The attack hit the ground and Gold was caught in the blast making him fly back. He suddenly felt oblivious to everything going around him. All he could feel was the power of the attack and couldn't help but think about his pokemon. He slammed on the ground hard and was unconscious before he knew what had just happened.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (ooc: You posted exactly 24 hours after I did. I hope you get better man.)

Chapter 47: The Battle on Bikers Bridge (Part 2)

"Did you get my assistant?" Asked the man as he observed his scientists drag in Captain.

"Umm... yes?" Said one of the scientists as the two showed the sleeping man. "Is this him?" The man on the throne laughed a bit before saying.

"Yes, that is the world famous Captain, Captain E. Jones." Said the man. "He is one of the best to work in this operation.

"His name is Captain?" Asked the male scientists. The man nodded before getting up.

"Yes, his name is Captain. But we have bigger issues to worry about. Our base is about to be discovered." Said the man. The female scientist blinked before saying.

"Base? Our base is three rooms. A jail cell, this room, and the bathroom." Said the female scientist.

"We have other bases, our secret society is full of members." Said the man as he opened the door. "Now, we must go and retrieve our 'project'."

"Yes sir, Lord Samuel Perry." Said the male scientist as they too walked out of the base, still dragging Captain.

(Chris)

"Come on out Crobat!" Yelled Chris before sending out his bat. Bob smirked before pulling out a pokeball himself.

"Let's go, Blastoise!" Yelled Bob sending out the water turtle. "Ice Beam!" Blastoise took a breath before firing the Ice Beam. Crobat was able to dodge it. "Mega Punch Now!" Blastoise smashed its fist into Crobat, sending him to the ground.

"Crobat!" Yelled Chris, afraid that Blastoise's punch was fatal, but Crobat easily got up. "Phew, Use Air Cutter!" Crobat fired a blast of air, sending Blastoise back a bit. "Now use Poison Fang!" Crobat bit down on Blastoise, but the poison didn't sink in.

"Hydro Pump!" Yelled Bob, but before the cannons fired, Chris returned Crobat and sent out Ivysaur. "What?!"

"It's life or death! Ivysaur, use Razor Leaf!" Yelled Chris. Ivysaur fired the leaves, hitting Blastoise for quite a bit of damage. But the giant turtle was able to get up quickly.

"Blastoise, use Ice Beam!" Yelled Bob. Blastoise fired the Ice Beam at Ivysaur, but before the Ice Beam reached Ivysaur, Chris tossed his already wasted Pokedex, absorbing the beam, but totally destroying it.

"Now, use Razor Leaf!" Yelled Chris. Ivysaur ran up to Blastoise before tossing the leaves at point-blank range, knocking it out.

"Wow, that was kind of cheap." Said Sandy, but she then saw something out of the corner of her left eye... it was the male scientist, the female scientist, and Samuel Perry, all riding on Crobats. "It-It's them!" Yelled Sandy as Samuel's Crobat fired a Hyper Beam, sending the bikers into the air.

"Heh, so Chris, you were the one to protect Sandy when Drake attacked before you made it to Vermillion City." Said Samuel.

"Yeah, but Drake is dead. We don't have to worry about him killing us." Said Chris, but Samuel just laughed.

"Drake dead? Ha! That's like saying En-lightning doesn't exist!" Yelled Samuel.

"Don't you mean lightning?" Asked Chris. Samuel flinched, realizing the mistake he had just barely missed.

"Yes, thank you." Said Samuel, covering up his mistake. Chris decided to not question it farther and just continue glaring at the evil man. Suddenly the two scientists grabbed on to Sandy.

"Huh? Let me go!" Yelled Sandy before being lifted into the air.

"Sandy!" Yelled Chris, but Bob grabbed his wrist. "Let me go!"

"You still have me to deal with." Said Bob, but Chris just kicked Bob's shin and ran towards the scientists. But before he got there, the scientists and Samuel had flown off on their Crobats. Chris grabbed a randon motorcycle before chasing after them.

"Hey! Get back here!" Yelled Bob before getting on his own motorbike and chasing after Chris. A few bikers followed, as did the man in white, and the man in black.

(ooc: To be continued)

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Everyone: Sorry for not being on yesterday. I was on pain killers all day so i was kinda loopy :P
    To Pika...Dark Link12: BUM BUM BUM BUUUUUUUM! (suspensful music) that is one opening post! I think everyone is going to get a small increase.
    Pikachu grew to Level 42!
    Pikachu is trying to learn Light Screen! But Pikachu can only know four moves! Delete a move for Light Screen?
    Pidgeot grew to Level 42!
    Flareon grew to Level 34!
    Ivysaur grew to Level 35!
    What? Ivysaur is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue? (did i do this already?)
    ??????? grew to Level 36!
    To Rubii Naruto: hopefully. and once again BUM BUM BUM BUUUUUUM! what will happen next?
    Crobat grew to Level 43!
    Ivysaur grew to Level 32!
    Ivysaur is trying to learn Double-Edge! But Ivysaur can only know four moves! Delete a move for Double-Edge?
    What? Ivysaur is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue?
    To Everyone (Again): im impressed at the creativity for this route! you all have obviously really thought out your posts!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    (ha ha, I've already done my second post and am halfway through the third one. Ivysaur isn't evolving at the moment. Yes, you did already say that. :D)

Gold's head throbbed like crazy as if it were hit with a hammer. He felt dizzy and sick all over the place. He wanted nothing more than to never wake up and get rid of all the pain, but his eyes still snapped awake. His vision was a little off, but it came into focus in just a minute to where he could look around.

Gold had no idea where he was. He looked as if he were in some sort of tent. He was lying on a soft bed and was wearing soft pj's. There were some more beds scattered around the room along with tables with stuff covering them. The more he looked around, the more confused Gold was and what was happening.

Just then, a lady walked inside and noticed Gold sitting up in the bed. "Oh, he's awake!" she shouted. She ran out of the tent leaving Gold alone again. A few seconds later, a few more people ran inside, and Gold was hugged tightly by one person. They let go and Gold gasped. Standing in front of him was a young lady with long black hair and eyes that looked just like his. She was wearing some dark red travel clothes.

"Ruby?" Gold retorted at his older sister. He hadn't seen her in about two years, and she looked so much older and happier.

"Hi, little brother, you doing okay?" Ruby asked.

"Not really…" Gold mumbled in response. He rubbed the back of his head that had the lump the size of an apple on it. It made him feel more dizzy and in pain.

"You took quite a beating out there. What happened?" asked one man. Gold looked at him and saw it was a man in about his sixties with a large gray mustache and dirty brown clothes on. He seemed to be a guy with a serious attitude all the time.

"I told you, Zaron (ooc: lame I know), he got hit with a hyper beam attack and fell on his head," Bret said. Gold wished he could punch him as he saw him standing up tall with absolutely no injuries.

No……that was when Gold remembered. The hyper beam!

"Where's my stuff?" Gold demanded.

"Gold, I don't think you should-" Ruby started.

"WHERE'S MY STUFF!!" Gold shouted. Ruby weakly pointed at a pile of his things sitting by a nearby table. Gold leaped out of the bed with much effort and ran over to his belongings, ripping them apart with his heart nearly beating out of his chest. He found all four of his pokemon's pokeballs. He put those aside and looked for his jacket, finally finding it. He ripped through the pockets and almost screamed. Mystery Pokemon was gone and wasn't in the pockets at all. He suddenly felt uncontrollable tears roll down his face.

"What is going on?" Ruby asked.

Gold rubbed his eyes and stood up. "Some gang dressed in black attacked us… they called themselves "Pokemon Collectors."…attacked us…….and they stole a rare pokemon that I just got………They're probably long gone by now. I don't know what to do…"

"Pokemon Collectors!" shouted Zaron. "The whole story fits now. It makes sense that you were attacked with hyper beam now! Bret, it would've made much more sense if you told us the whole story!"

"I didn't know the whole story!" Bret shouted.

"Gold, do you know where you are right now?" Ruby asked. Gold shook his head. "I, and Zaron, are part of a secret organization that is set out to stop these Pokemon Collectors. We follow them all over the world and track down wherever they go, stopping them whenever we can. They are a horrible gang that has a wrong purpose in life. They have already stolen many rare pokemon from trainers."

"So…there's no hope?" Gold asked.

"No," Zaron said flatly. "This is the perfect mission for us. Gold, we'll help you get your pokemon back, and stop these crooks once and for all."

"How will you do that?" Gold queried on.

Ruby gave a sly grin. "Down the route is their "secret" headquarters. They go there after they make a good catch to deposit their pokemon. We'll go there and shut down the building, get your pokemon back, and knock the collectors out of business."

"Yes," Zaron mumbled while nodding his head in agreement. Gold felt his heart fill with pride and joy that he was going to get some help.

"Well, let's go right now!" Gold shouted. Ruby shook her head.

"No, rest for the night. Let's give time for the whole team to gather in the building and get in one place. Don't worry, tomorrow morning, we'll get them."

Gold opened his mouth to argue but closed it. His older sister knew what she was talking and his head really did throb. He sat back down in the bed and rested in peace for the whole day. The next morning he got up early and called out Pikachu. He looked happy and rested.

"Pikachu, I need your help to rescue Mystery Pokemon," Gold said. Pikachu nodded and Gold quickly got dressed into his trainer clothes. It felt so good to get back into those.

As Gold was putting on his hat, Zaron and Ruby walked in the tent.

"I see you're awake already," Zaron said. Gold nodded as he adjusted his cap on his head. It was off by a little just because of the lump and bandages on it.

"I need to get my pokemon back. I couldn't protect him and now I need to repay him and show him what a good trainer I really am," Gold said.

"Well, since you're coming with our group, put these on," Ruby said. She threw an outfit at Gold that was a dark red color that can complete with a hat and boots. Gold noticed that both of the trainers were wearing similar uniforms. Gold once again changed into the new clothes and clipped all his pokemon's pokeballs on the belt that wrapped around the waist of the outfit. He was ready to go.

Gold stepped outside and saw Bret wearing the same outfit. He stayed put with his Meowth and Zubat next to him.

"Aren't you coming?" Gold asked.

"No, I'm going to stay here and protect the base if needed. Good luck with finding Mystery Pokemon!"

Gold smiled and left with Ruby and Zaron and some other trainers wearing the uniform.

"We're finally ready to go," Zaron said while walking away from the campsite. "Well, it's time to go with the first step."

"What is that?" Gold asked with Pikachu riding on his shoulder.

"We can't just waltz in the building. We have to enter in a secret way. I devised a plan to enter from the bottom of the building. Under the Collector's base is a series of tunnels. Our group is going to split up and enter the building from different locations. Once we get into the building…the real battle will begin."

Gold nodded and looked on the path. No matter what, he was going to rescue his pokemon. He had saved him once and was going to save him again.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Episode 22: Just That Evil

"Thanks for the bikes... and the Pokémon," said Kendrick as he laughed at the two teenagers, cowering on the ground in front of him. He turned to Derek, who was sitting on the other bike and laughing along with him, "Come on, let's get going... if we're fast enough, we can wait for Richards on the bridge and ambush him when he comes past."

"Sounds like a plan," smirked Derek, pushing off and riding towards the bridge. Kendrick gave the teens one last evil look before following his accomplice, who he had warmed up to after their first crime together... he realised they weren't that different, so fighting with each other would only slow them down and make Mr. Enson angry.

As the pair rode down the bridge, Kendrick lifted a bag containing six Pokéball's... three from each of the trainers, "The boss will be happy with this catch," he said with a laugh, "He's always looking for new Pokémon."

"How do we get them to the boss?" asked Derek, trying to keep one eye on the road ahead, "It's not like we can fly to Cinnabar Island and hand them to him personally."

"We might not be able to fly," pointed out Kendrick, "But one of your Pokémon can." He skidded to a halt and jumped off of his bike, "Call out Fearow... it's time for him to make a delivery."

Derek stopped his bike and hoped off, "But, Fearow doesn't know how to get to Cinnabar..." pointed out Derek, "How do you expect him to deliver the Pokémon to the boss?"
    Still looking slightly confused, Derek called upon Fearow... who landed himself upon the hot metal of Cycling Path.

Kendrick put the bag of Pokéball's into one of Fearow's claws, "Don't lose these," said Kendrick; Fearow nodded and gripped the bag tightly. He then reached into his backpack and pulled a small device out, "This is how Fearow will find Cinnabar Island..." said Kendrick, strapping the device around Fearow's leg, "This is a magnet, of sorts, you see... the Cinnabar Base sends out a magnetic field. It's strong enough to pull objects towards it, but weak enough not to yank them out of the sky."

Derek scratched his head, "What?" he asked, still confused. Fearow flapped his large wings and hovered in the sky for a second, before suddenly taking off in one direction.

"Don't worry," assured Kendrick, watching Fearow disappear into the distance, "He'll be ok."

~~~~~

Zeke, Lachie, Ali and Jake came riding down Cycling Path together, all their Pokémon were in Pokéball's... because they felt safer there. "Sorry about Vaporeon knocking out Poliwrath... and you, nearly," said Zeke apologetically.

Lachie laughed, "Your Vaporeon got lucky, Poliwrath has been in tougher battles," he said, trying to defend his Pokémon.

"Of course," replied Zeke sarcastically. He then looked up and saw that the sun was starting to set, "Hey, we should probably pick up the pace if we want to make it to Fuchsia before dark."

Lachie, Ali and Jake looked up and nodded in agreement, "You're right," said Lachie, "After all, I don't want to be tired for my battle with Koga at the Fuchsia Gym."

The group of four sped up and started flying past other bikers on the path, but suddenly Zeke hit something and his back tire burst. Lachie, Ali and Jake started moving away, "Hey! Wait..." called Zeke, but they were already out of sight.
    Zeke climbed off his bike and flipped it over to see the extent of the damage, there was a huge hole in his back tire and there was no way he could fix it.

"Do you need some help?" asked a tall man standing over Zeke, without question the man grabbed the bike and flung it into the river running by the side of Cycling Path.

Zeke watched the man throw his bike into the water, he stood up and turned to the man, "What the hell, man!?" he yelled.

The setting sun glowed, revealing the tall man as Kendrick... but Zeke didn't know who he was, "Oops..." joked Kendrick, "Butterfingers..."

Derek walked up beside the man, "Hey there Zeke..." he said evilly, "Who have you been?"

Zeke glanced between Kendrick and Derek, "What do you two want?"

"Oh, nothing much," replied Kendrick, "Just a Pokémon battle. If you win, we'll let you go... and we'll even give you one of our bikes. But, if we win... well, let's cross that bridge when we get to it."
    Kendrick and Derek each grabbed a Pokéball and tossed them out onto the road, one of the Pokémon Zeke already knew as Derek's Rhyhorn. But, the other was new to him... it was a large crab with one large claw and spikes on its back.

Kingler: the evolved form of Krabby.
    The larger pincer has 10,000- horsepower strength. However, it is so heavy, it is difficult to aim.

Now that Zeke knew his opponents, it was time to battle, "Go Golbat!" said Zeke, calling upon his large bat Pokémon, "And Vaporeon!" he added, throwing a second Pokéball.

"Kingler, use BubbleBeam to knock that bat out of the sky!" ordered Kendrick, smiling evilly as he thought that his chances of victory were unbeatable.

"Use Take Down on that Vaporeon, Rhyhorn!" yelled Derek, as soon as he heard Kendrick's orders.

"Vaporeon, dodge it!" called Zeke, Vaporeon managed to avoid Rhyhorn's harsh attack. Zeke turned his attention to Golbat and was just about to issue a defensive order, when the large bat was pummelled by a barrage of bubbles.
    "Golbat! Shake it off and use Confuse Ray!" yelled Zeke, Golbat was able to recover from the attack and shot a confusing beam at Kingler... causing it to stumble about.

"Kingler! Use Metal Claw on that pesky bat!" screamed Kendrick, knowing that his chances of winning were getting smaller.

Derek reacted to Kendrick's desperate move with his own orders, "Try another Take Down, Rhyhorn!" he called. Rhyhorn charged towards Vaporeon, but in its confusion... Kingler's claw came crashing down on the large Pokémon, knocking it onto its stomach.

"We've got this guys!" called Zeke, "Vaporeon, finish them off with a Water Pulse!" Vaporeon nodded and jumped into the air, shooting a harsh beam of water at the two Pokémon... sending them sky-rocketing into the air.

Kendrick and Derek were left with no option but to return their injured Pokémon, Kendrick growled angrily, "We're not done yet! I've got one more trick up my sleeve!" he screamed, throwing a Pokéball onto the field, "Go Magneton!"
    A large metal Pokémon appeared, it looked as if it was made up of three smaller Pokémon... Zeke grabbed his Pokédex and pointed it at the unusual Pokémon.

Magneton: the evolved form of Magnemite.
    It is actually three Magnemite linked by magnetism. A group can set off a magnetic storm.

"Magneton! Use the biggest Discharge you can!" screamed Kendrick, his voice croaky and sounding psychotic. The metal Pokémon glowed a blinding white and in one sudden burst, a field of electricity was released. No-one, not even Kendrick, knew if anyone in the area could survive such a harsh attack.
    I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Kevmysta: Good post! I can't wait to see what happens next!
    Golbat grew to Level 30!
    What? Golbat is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue?
    Vaporeon grew to Level 21!

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (ooc: Ivysaur will evolve next chapter)
    Chapter 48: Battle on Biker's Bridge (Part 3)

"Use Razor Leaf!" Yelled Chris. Ivysaur shot the leaves towards Samuel's Crobat, but missed as the bat swerved out of the way.

"Hahahah! You can't get me!" Yelled Samuel as his Crobat flew up to get out of range. "This girl is ouur property! Get lost! Crobat, Hyper Beam!" Samuel's Crobat turned around before firing a Hyper Beam, but it missed Chris and Bob, but it hit the other bikers behind.

"No! Not my boys!" Yelled Bob. "Okay, that's it punk! You're going down!" Bob then sent out a Porygon. "Solarbeam!" Porygon fired the powerful beam, but Samuel was able to dodge it easily as well.

"HahahaHAH! You can't beat me!" Yelled Samuel as he sent out a Raichu. "Thunderbolt... stop their hearts from beating!" Raichu fired the Thunderbolt, but missed since the targets were moving really fast.

"We're almost there!" Yelled the female scientist before disappearing. The male scientist disappeared as well, along with Sandy.

"Heh, see you soon enough." Said Samuel as he too disappeared. Chris and Bob just kept going before they too disappeared from view.

(Winding Maze)

Chris stopped his bike and looked around. "What the? A maze? But I was just outside!" Said Chris, but a beeping from Bob's Porygon reminded him that Bob was still there.

"What do you think you're doing?" Asked Bob as he revved up his motorcycle. "I'm still your enemy, Porygon, use Discharge!" But before the electric attack could hit Chris, the boy had already left. "Get back here!" Yelled Bob, before following after.

(ooc: A Moving battle... this is going to be weird)

"Return Ivysaur... come on out Pidgeot!" Yelled Chris as he sent out the bird, and turned the corner.

"Return Porygon, come out Steel Scyther!" Yelled Bob, sending out a Scizor.

"Halt right there!" Yelled a man in a white suit on his Noctowl. "You are tresspassing on private property!"

"Steel Scyther, use Slash on that Pidgeot!" Yelled Bob not having heard a word of what the man in white said. Scizor flew off after Pidgeot, but the bird flew out of the way.

"Pidgeot, use Quick Attack!" Yelled Chris before turning left. Bob had no choice but to turn right. Pidgeot slammed into Scizor, knocking it back to Bob.

"Steel Scyther, use Cut on that wall." Said Bob. Scizor nodded before cutting through that wall with it's steel hard blades. "Now, use Agility!" Scizor started to get faster then Bob's motorcycle. "Now use Slash!"

"Pidgeot, dodge, then use Wing Attack!" Yelled Chris. Pidgeot was barely able to dodge before slamming into Scizor, but the attack didn't do much. Scizor took the chance to cut Pidgeot, doing quite a bit of damage. Suddenly the two battlers and their trainers heard a gun shoot.

"That is quite enough." Said the man in black. Bob responded to this by sending a bomb back there, blowing up the wall, and blocking their pursuit. "Dang it... they are almost there."

"Master will kill them." Said the man in white before turning around. "Let's go to Johto for now."

(Chris Vs. Bob)

Pidgeot was struggling with flying, as there was a big gash on his chest. "Return Pidgeot!" Said Chris before summoning Dugtrio, as it was the only other pokemon that could keep up. "Use Tri- Attack!" Yelled Chris. Dugtrio quickly fired the blast, and burnt Scizor.

"Return Scizor! Come on out..." Said Bob before he and Chris were flipped over as they made it to an elevated platform that signalled the end. Chris returned Dugtrio as she could not fight on the metal floor. "My bike!" Yelled Bob as he went over to his motorcycle. "Oh, I'll get you fixed up somewhere." But the floor started rising, like an elevator, and when it stopped it revealed Samuel's base.

"Hold on Sandy, I'm coming!" Yelled Chris as he ran into the base.

"Hey, we're not done yet!" Yelled Bob as he ran after Chris. 5 minutes after they went inside, they reached the room and saw Samuel, the two scientists, Sandy, and Captain.

"I'm here for my friend!" Yelled Chris, but Samuel just snickered before turning around.

"Wow boy, you must need to learn a lesson." Said Samuel. "Captain, why don't we show our true power against these fools?" Samuel sent out his Raichu.

"Ayie, the readers will love this battle." Said Captain before sending out a Blastoise. "Stay tuned for the thrilling conclusion. The Battle on Biker's Road Part 4."

"Shut up crazy." Said Samuel to Captain. "That's why you lost last time anyway." Captain sighed in sadness.

(ooc: Captain stole my thunder... this is my first 4 (Technically 5) Part event post, and I'm going out with a bang. Hope you liked the Chris and Bob battle, because I think it sucks... but this is the best version. Ivysaur evolves in the next post.)

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    (ooc: I haven't read Rubii's story yet. I didn't realize we were writing similar ones. Sorry if you thinking I copying you, Rubii Naruto! I'm really not. And no, I don't think its the same base if I haven't answered the question already.)

Gold followed Zaron and Ruby on the path for a few hours. The whole group had split up into different directions, and Gold went with these two. They had informed him that the headquarters were near the end of the route which meant that it was awhile walk. Gold tried to stay patient on the trip by talking about battle strategy and about Ruby.

"Ruby helped me battle off some of those Collector thugs which is how we started the group. Trainers gratefully joined, especially victims of these people," Zaron explained. Gold listened to the whole story until Zaron moved on to their battle strategies.

"Well need every type, but I think ground, rock, and fire will be the most effective in the building. It will produce the most damage in there. Gold, do you have these types of pokemon?"

"Well, the type that they took was a rock and ground, and a have a fire type, but she doesn't know any fire types," Gold responded. He felt a little embarrassed to admit that his pokemon didn't know any great moves like this, but it didn't make his pokemon a bad battler.

"Does she not?" Zaron said. He told the two to stop as he dug through the bag on his back. He pulled out a red disk and showed it to Gold. "This is a flamethrower tm. I can teach it to your fire pokemon," Zaron informed.

Smiling, Gold pulled off Flareon's pokeball and called her out. She ruffled her fur a little and looked around until she noticed Gold behind her and stopped.

"Flareon, listen, let Zaron put this tm on you so you can flamethrower. Stay still for him."

Zaron placed the disc on her head. Gold watched it light up and then dim back down. Zaron nodded and took the disc off Flareon's head, tossing it to the side.

"There. Flareon has forgotten Tail Whip and has learned Flamethrower," Zaron said. He looked around the area for a while and bent down on the earth. "I think we're here. Ruby, come here and check."

Gold watched his older sister bend down and observe the land as well. She felt the ground and looked from it to Zaron continuously to make her final conclusion on whether she agreed with Zaron or not. What they were agreeing or disagreeing on……Gold had no idea. He stood above the two people and just watched them patiently.

"Yeah, we're here," Ruby mumbled. She stood up and faced Gold. "We're here at the entrance of the tunnels that the Collector's have built underneath their base. Get ready to go underground."

"How do you know that this is the start of the tunnel?" Gold asked.

"Look," Ruby said pointing down at the ground. Gold bent down and felt the earth until he touched something cold and hard. Pulling away some grass and brushing some dirt off, he discovered that it was some metal plate. Engraved in the center was a small symbol that looked like a fancy "C." Gold looked at it curiously for a moment before standing up and facing the duo.

"It was their marker," explained Zaron. "They placed these in different locations so they knew where to dig the tunnels. We'll go under here to cover ourselves."

"I can't believe you know that much," said Gold while scooting over to give Zaron some room.

Zaron whipped out a pokeball and looked at Gold for a slight moment before continuing. "I have my ways of figuring out," he said with a sly smile. Gold smiled weakly back, thinking about what Zaron had just said and watched as he clicked the center of the pokeball. A large rock snake appeared in front of the trio and roared when it appeared.

"Wow, an Onix," Gold said with awe. He knew what was going to happen next. Onix gave out one huge cry and burrowed in the ground, head first. It created a huge tunnel that looked deep and dark.

"I hope you have a pokemon that can carry you down there," Zaron said. "It's kind of a long drop for you to jump, unless you want to break every bone in your body."

"Er, no, I have a pokemon," Gold said. He clipped off a ball and threw it in the air. A large, majestic bird appeared. "Pidgeot, carry me down there, please," Gold ordered. Him and Pikachu leaped on the bird's back and she dove in the tunnel. They traveled for a few seconds before Pidgeot made a sharp curve and slammed her talons hard on the ground. Gold leaped off her back and recalled his pokemon, looking around the dimly lit tunnel and at the Onix waiting for its master.

Ruby and Zaron came behind on their own pokemon, recalling them as well. They came next to Gold and looked around.

"So, we're here," Ruby mumbled. "Now, Gold, we have to travel through the tunnel as quickly as possible. The longer we stay down here, the longer they have to find and capture us down here."

"Gotcha," Gold said. "But, don't they have people guarding the building? I mean, what's the purpose of these tunnels?"

"I'm not totally sure, but I think it's some sort of escape route for them like if there is a fire or people attacking them. They do not know though that it will cause their downfall."

"We're planning on using earthquake in the dead center of the building after we've battled and collected all the pokemon. Since there is no ground support, the building should come down fairly easy," Zaron explained.

"Oh, I was never really thinking about these tunnels as a disadvantage," Gold thought.

"Yup, sadly we'll be the last people to be walking through these tunnels," Zaron laughed.

The group walked in silence for hours after Zaron talked. Gold felt like he was going to fall asleep while walking. The tunnel was dull and boring with its lights and path going on forever. They walked until Zaron stopped the two.

"We're here, see," he said. Gold looked up and saw a door handle on the low ceiling. He suddenly felt a rush of adrenaline flow through him and his heart beat like crazy. Zaron opened the door and leaped inside the building. Gold followed behind, along with Ruby. They jumped into a sort of unused storage room that was piled with junk.

"Get out all of your pokemon," Ruby ordered. Flashes of light appeared and all three of Gold's pokemon came out of the balls. Pikachu leaped off his shoulder and joined the group. Zaron looked at the two and their pokemon surrounding them.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes," Gold and Ruby said together. Zaron smiled and turned around. "Then let's go," he said. He kicked down the door and the three and their pokemon took off inside. They found startled members of the Collectors inside, unaware of what was happening.

"Intruders! Intruders! We're under attack!" shouted one member running down the hallway.

"Everyone, let's go!" shouted Gold. He knew that this wasn't going to be some regular pokemon battle. This was war, and he wasn't leaving without victory and his pokemon.

Back