• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • So, let's post the results. This time the winner is Pokémon Congbu, by Satoshi Sugimori.

Voting Results
    Congbu, with 7 votes
    Ripped Universe, with 4 votes (ditched shinyursaring's vote, you dont have yet 30 posts)
    Amber, with 1 vote

NOTE: I need to remind everyone that voting for your own hack is allowed, but if the hack wins by 1 vote, it wont be counted as winner. I think it's understandable why, right?

Alright, go ahead and enjoy another week of voting!

Last edited:

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    NOTE: I need to remind everyone that voting for your own hack is allowed, but if the hack wins by 1 vote, it wont be counted as winner. I think it's understandable why, right?

Alright, let's edit that first post.
    But then again, it shows that they aren't noble.
    Anyways, I vote for Light Platinum.
    I played the beta I got on another site. I really love the events and scripts in this hack.
    I think it really deserves Hack of the Week :D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I played the beta I got on another site. I really love the events and scripts in this hack.
    TONY!!! Don't vote yet, he hasn't edited the post yet! >:O

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    TONY!!! Don't vote yet, he hasn't edited the post yet! >:O

So what? That was the only time I was not lazy to post :p
    Well, LP is probably still gonna be on the list cause I believe in the Heart of the Cards. :D
    Just so Zel doesn't have to look in the previous page... I'll quote my vote. Cause we both know that we are lazy people. So lazy people shouldn't waste 3 or so seconds of their life looking at the previous page to look at a post made by me. :p
    Tony said:

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    This week, my vote goes to Pokémon: Dark Red Version.
    Reason why is because the screens and thread layout are magnificent. The story looks great too.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I would have to vote for Pokémon Electric's Tale. It has beautiful screenshots, and even though it sports the use of a ROM base, it looks quite appealing anyway. The scripts are rather interesting, and I like the idea of the game.

I found it hard to choose this week. I could have easily chosen Blue Cobalt, Light Platinum or Plutoniun. Also, I think "Pokémon: X" is fully named Pokémon Wisteria if I'm not mistaken.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I vote for Darkred. It's only been a couple of days in the Showcase, and I have seen great stuff in it. A hack that is surely promising.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • I vote for Light Planinum.

It has perfect very good tiles and the beginning with legendaries is very good. The graphics are amazing.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023

I guess my vote goes for DarkRed 'cause
    I think it has a great potencial, I love how the screenshots look and I also think Esmas is a great spriter. I hope it goes well. :D​

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • I'd also like to vote for Dark Red, I think it has lots of promise, especially with someone as experienced as... that guy that's making it :P Joking!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Oh man... I'm so frustrated with my loading problems...

Anyway, let's get to business. This time the HotW goes to Pokémon DarkRed, by Infernal Contraption (or Esmas), congrats.

Voting Results
    DarkRed, with 5 votes
    Light Platinum, with 3 votes
    Electric's Tale and X, both with 1 vote

And, what would you know, I already updated the list in the first post. Happy voting, but, before that...

...seeing that I have problems with Pokecommunity's behaviour, and seeing that I dont think I'll be too active the next days/couple weeks, and, seeing that I've taken care of the HotW for 40 weeks already, I think it is time to take a break from it. So, HotW #40 will be the last I'll be taking care of. If anyone else wants to take care of it (and give it new rules, format, whatever), just send me a PM so that when this voting ends, I'll be announcing the new person in charge of the HotW (and this thread will get closed and a new one will be created)

Once again, happy voting! ^o^

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Last week?! Oh man, I better vote. :<
    Sorry to see your not taking care of this any more. :(

I vote for Dawn of Pokémon, because it has excellent maps, scripts, and thread layout! ^^

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I vote would have to go towards Pokémon: Dawn of Pokémon (also known as Blue Fire), as it looks like it has a lot of potential, despite the numerous errors in the game (such as text). These are the kind of hacks that I am interested in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back