• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you want to be paired with?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If given the chance to pair anyone on PC; who would you choose?

Years
    Pretty sure I'm already paired with the one person I would choose to pair with.

On the alternative side, I also happen to be paired with the one person who made this thread. My lovely nurse. I would choose her as my favoured female pair any time. <3

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    On the alternative side, I also happen to be paired with the one person who made this thread. My lovely nurse. I would choose her as my favoured female pair any time. <3

Well I sure didn't see that coming....

Although I am still paired with my Ex (Who is not active but we are paired anyways XD), if she goes from me then I may as well like to pair up with any girl around here that is 13-15 years old, I guess. I really don't know anyone specific :\.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I like being paired with Ookami-chan, and I wouldn't want any other in this site than her. <3

However, if she somehow abandons me, I'll go with an alternative… I can always pair up with Goodies and Wolflare to make a three-way love-fest. [/headshot]

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    No one...I'll probably never get paired with anyone at PC. It's just not my thing :O

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Why Yukio of course. XD

If she mysteriously lost interest in Dukey, then I'll ask her as I pretty much talk with her everyday of the week.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I've always wanted to be paired with my left hand. Imagine that as a user name. xD

I'm already paired to the person I want to be paired with.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    The only females I feel that I'm good enough friends with to ask for pairing would be Michii or Astinus. But one's already paired and I don't much with the other any more.

and i luv my krissybear. <3

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    While my regular account is already paired with someone epic... <3

Mm, I would want to be paired with a good friend of mine, or someone I've talked to enough in OT, OC, PG, etc.

Being paired to a Staff member would be nice, too XD <- Yeah, like that'll happen.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    If there was a clone of myself, then I'd go for it.
    I'm happy with Will at the moment, though I'd like to 'explore'.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'd like to pair with... Someone I love =[

Back