• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you want to be paired with?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    lol uhhh.. wow, some people take pairing really seriously. I'll never understand why people equate pairing with being in a real relationship. o__o; It's just for fun, people.

But yeah, I'd pick my current pair (Sylphiel) if anyone on PC to be paired with. Other than that, Lightning, Josephine, Aegis are others I'd be cool with being paired with.
    Not easy... I'd feel like I'm messing with the girl's feelings. =[

I'd pair up with a guy for fun though =P

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I don't want to be paired with anyone else. Michael's an awesome pair. <3333 ♥

But if he unpairs with me for some reason, I might consider pairing with any of my CLOSE friends. :]
    I mean, just because you have a VM conversation of let's say, 300 VMs doesn't automatically make you close friends.

Or if someone admits they like me for some reason (Which is almost impossible. XD), I might consider pairing with them. :]

The Red Chain

If she mysteriously lost interest in Dukey, then I'll ask her as I pretty much talk with her everyday of the week.

She's already unpaired with Dukey as far as I'm concerned. Btw, Near pwns.

I'm already happily paired with TwilightSky and don't have any desire to pair with anyone else. <3

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    omg bachelor thread YES

ok nurs enica can u pair me? ilusfm

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Already paired with dear Hagumi. Such a doll, she is. 。◕‿◕。❀

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Of course, everyone here is just to shy to say they would pair with me.
    :D

I'm cool with my current pair. We're pretty good friends. If I had to choose a different one though, it would be another one of my good female friends. Fable, Jess, Fi, etc.
    Pairing to me isn't a relationship thing, so I'd be happy pairing with any of my good female friends xD. Maybe a male friend too, for the lulz.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    preferable a female that I get along with very well.

*raises hand* yes that's right I'm still single, ladies! Any takers?! XDDD

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    out of friendship i would probably pick ShinjisLover...being the person i talk to most on this site....ShinjisLover is a great person and cool to talk to..great friend too:D

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Well, I'm not really comfortable with saying this, since it's a little personal, but I guess I'll just come out with it. The member on PC that I would absolutely adore being my pair is...

A female.

...Gee whiz, it's so great to get that off my chest!

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I'm with an awesome best friend now, Fox <3

But if we unpaired for some reason, then maybe Penatrait.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Whoever's a cool cat, really. I'm not into pairing that much so it doesn't really matter to me.

that... is a disturbingly broad age range, considering how much maturing (both mentally and physically. Not to mention emotionally) goes on between those ages.

I was going to post that :(

devilicious

dream
    Years
    I can surely say I'm pretty happy with my current pair~

So, to answer the original question, I guess I want to be paired with her~ (...even though I am already.)

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    that... is a disturbingly broad age range, considering how much maturing (both mentally and physically. Not to mention emotionally) goes on between those ages.
    Ah, it's all the same. When I was 12 my Pe2k pair was 20 years old.

Although now that I'm... (14), I'm looking for a more 'serious' pairing. (as contradicting as those two words are together)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Do I have to answer this obviously embarrasing thread? Yes I do. Hmm I would certainly like to pair with signomi well I cannot say. But a hint. B=fangirl squeels.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    No one...I'll probably never get paired with anyone at PC. It's just not my thing :O
    My thoughts exactly. Besides, I've got my hands full with chasing someone IRL plus that sexy bishie, Roark~♥

Years
    lol uhhh.. wow, some people take pairing really seriously. I'll never understand why people equate pairing with being in a real relationship. o__o; It's just for fun, people.

In my case we paired after becoming involved in a relationship, so do I fall under your scorn? :3

Back