• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    are my signature and avatar fine? just thought id ask..
    Your signature is more than fine, but your avatar is kind of questionable. I think I see a little bit of nipple around the shirt. Just right where the shirt starts, but that could just be me. I'd take that up with a higher staff through a PM or VM conversation, though.

OK, is this signature OK? I think it's a little too big...
    245x301 fine? No. It's one pixel too many, unfortunately. I'd remove the Mismagius.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    Your signature is more than fine, but your avatar is kind of questionable. I think I see a little bit of nipple around the shirt. Just right where the shirt starts, but that could just be me. I'd take that up with a higher staff through a PM or VM conversation, though.
    hmm, i think thats just the inside of the shirt tbh, i have the picture in high quality and don't see any in it haha

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    [ Actually Wendy, I'm glad our little war of deletes ending in me losing, because I need to post again. XD ]

Nick, did you happen look at slowpokez signature? Not trying to bark at you here, but his signature is anything but fine. looks like the quote was never there when he approved it? :O

slowpokez, your signature is a no-go buddy. You realize this forum has little kids running around, right? That quote (your location, to boot) is far too inappropriate for the lil' guys running around here. Modify both your signature and location to something much more appropriate soon.

I'm not trying to be mean here, but we've got (sometimes) as young as eight-year-olds running around here. What if their parents saw such material? It's just not acceptable. :(

The avatar is debatable. It's not exactly against the rules, but I'm just going to suggest changing it.

Last edited:
    Years
    Is this an okay signature?
    Spoiler:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    It only gives me the eggs in a group. I'll try one where the eggs are smaller. There I used the normal egg code. Is this better now?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    May I have a signature check, plsu? 8)
    360x205's all good. :]

Is this an okay signature?
    Spoiler:
    350x262? Perfectly fine. Feel more than free to use that as your signature.

It only gives me the eggs in a group. I'll try one where the eggs are smaller. There I used the normal egg code. Is this better now?
    Just be careful for when they actually hatch.

Modified my signature and just want to be sure it's within the limits.
    400x150's all good. :]

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    It should be ok, my sig will still be way smaller then Mage's and her's is the right size.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    And yet, if you kindly read the first post of this thread, you would see that only staff are allowed to check signatures.

as said in the first post said:
    Also, please leave the confirming of signatures to the staff (as in, members, don't reply to people asking about their signatures.)

Why we appreciate the thought, leave these matters to the staff. Thanks.

And 乚☆丁工回己❀... yeah, it's fine. (135px × 98px, you've got plenty of room)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back