• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would you meet from PC irl / have you met from PC irl?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Not that I care~

I would want to meet everyone, I have met no one.

Last edited:

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    Would I want to? Aah yeah, there's multiple people on here who I'd love to meet. :3

Have I? Nah.. Not with the exception of my IRL friend who's a member here too.

xD; That doesn't count though, huh?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sadly, I haven't really met anyone.

I would like to meet Jiggly, Natsu-Pie, MiniJordan, Elfu, and all them peoples that I speak with daily though. That and DGexe, who I have been friends for years and still haven't met her irl. ;~; I WILL MEET YOU ONE DAY, DG. I WILL.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I've invited friends here, if that counts.

But I'd rather meet no one here in real life. I have a much more different personality in real life and would prefer if only my close friends and relatives knew that.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    The people I want to meet are scattered through out the world sadly. My lovely pair, ValentineUmbreon, Chamo-chan and her sister silverdragonlaura, and BaaBaaBlacksheep.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Amachi and vendak. Other's i'd love to take out for a fine buffet of Fox are The Doctor, Franceschi, Guillermo, Klippy, Jess, Captain Fabio and a few others. But mainly RYan and Ray.

Years
    Eon-Rider and I met at a Nintendo Event, but at this point in time, I'm not exactly close enough to anyone to want to meet them in person. I suppose it would be cool to meet Ooka, as all of our conversations seem rushed. :P

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I would want to meet everyone
    Me especially, amirite?

a fine buffet of Fox
    That sounds wow.

I have a long list of people I'd love to meet; particularly those who I'm good friends now and those I have been good friends with and miss. It'd be amazing just to spend a few fleeting moments with each person and I'd probably be an enormously happy bunny if I could meet any one of them.
    Arian, Gummy, Emily, Ein, Chris, Luke, Mika, Matt, Will, Nica, Malyka, Nick, Larry, etc.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Me especially, amirite?
    Chuh, yeah, we're going to live in Alaska together with our huskies and pretty Christmas trees and FF decor/sweaters. And cupcakes. And glitter powers.

I changed my mind I want to meet Franchy AND NICA > everyone

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    i would like to meet some of my friends but i havent yet im to scared to just in case i say something stupid

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Eon-Rider and I met at a Nintendo Event, but at this point in time, I'm not exactly close enough to anyone to want to meet them in person. I suppose it would be cool to meet Ooka, as all of our conversations seem rushed. :P

Yep, this.

I haven't met anyone else and I don't really plan on doing so unless it's at another event. o.o;

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Fallen Nocturne, Lawrence, Guillermo, Syd<3, The Doctor, Fox, Jake, Nick, and maybe even David. :>

Other than that, I'm sure I'd like to meet others, but those are the people I really wanna meet. ;;

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I would meet Snowwy, or whatever she's called on here.

But I don't think I'd be what she expected, at all.

However, I wouldn't meet anyone I haven't had a real, proper conversation with.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've met Aegis, Ausau--damnit Neytiri, and marionette (David I am not even bothering to figure out how you format that). It was last year--they all came up/down for Anime North in May. :) We're meeting again this coming May, probably with others. I can't wait because it was so, so much fun. ♥ We thought things would be a bit awkward, having never met IRL before, but from the moment I met Audy at the airport to the moment he walked back through the gates... everyone totally clicked and it was like our MSN convos in real life. So, so awesome. ♥

Oh, and I've also met Saryka, Relyt, Karli (Sorano, still?), and a few others but didn't get thaaat much time to talk to them. :< Certainly not a whole weekend+ like with the above group. And idk their current usernames. XD I've also told a member to shut up during a movie but we didn't realize we were both from PC until the discussion thread after. ("Yeah, during that Pokemon movie, I had to tell someone to shut up because they wouldn't stop talking." / "...oh. Sorry, that was me.")

I've also met TRIFORCE89, Kura, and SonicThrust but they're friends from high school so I dooon't think they really count, haha.

As for people I would like to meet... Arcanine, Fallen Nocturne, and Anthony La are at the top of that list. I've just known them for so long. I'd also like to meet Aladdin, Mika, and anyone else I talk to regularly. :] (I don't wanna write a whole list because I'll forget people and feel bad. xD)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Anyone on my friends list because every single one of them is awesome. Some more than others.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Never met anyone on PC. Though...
    I would invite everyone on my friend list to this giant party somewhere in the middle of the ocean.. Because that's the middle where we can meet up. Am I right?

But I don't think anyone will like me,
    I'm a hell of a lot different IRL to the internet.
    I'm moar of a jerk :P

However I would like to meet up with all the brits and stuffs, and then conquer my way to the US and other countries to meet you guys =D
    Because I'm stalkerish like that

Back