• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Rivals/Enemies/Friends in PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Mine would be.. Benthekid.. yeah we always argued about pointless stuff that didn't make sense.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Funny enough I been to and still currently going to a lot of forums and I've never really had a Rival before. I just get a long well with everyone.
    Though for friends there are a lot of people here I'd love to friends with - Everyone seems so nice!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I suppose back in the day when it was me versus Royal Genesis, it was as if PokeCommunity was playing host to a clash of the titans (that I won). Since then, I haven't really had any rivals, although some people did block me out of their online lives because they couldn't handle my hardcore criticism.

Between December to last July I was on a hiatus and didn't bother keeping up with anyone here from PC. The forums feel strangely different and it's hard not to associate myself as an outsider - I feel like my old friends don't know me anymore, which means they aren't really my friends anymore.

So I guess I'm a lone wolf now.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I haven't made any enemies in PC yet, but I'd say my best friends here would be:
    -Gardenia101
    -SilverAzalea
    -Sydian
    -Kuromi
    -WonderGirl
    -miakalina/Meli B.
    -double trouble
    -ghaskan

Last edited:

Ayselipera

There are definitely people here who I don't particularly agree with, but I've never considered them an enemy or a rival. I've never even gotten in an argument with anyone here. I do talk to a few people here in a friendly manner, but I really don't consider anyone I've talked to yet as a really close friend.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    MobileTsk and I had one of the most epic clashes on PC ever. She created a LJ in honor of her hatred of me (it eventually expanded to Went, Erica, Morkula, Harry and several other staff members). But we're cool now outside of PC. This makes my life sound really lame. WHATEVER!!!!!!!1!

There are several other members I don't get along with but for the most part I love all of PC members.

Most of my close friends used to be staff members but aren't anymore. Along with Erik Destler I'm the only one of my close friends who is on staff now.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Back in the day, I was probably on a lot of people's "I hate this guy because he's immature, bigoted, and doesn't know what he's talking about" list because I was very outspoken, self-righteous, and yes, immature.

The only two people I've ever considered my enemies only attained that status because I perceived them as ruinous to my reputation on PC. One of them stopped coming to PC altogether at some point after I left the first time, and the other I actually made up with shortly before she got banned for something completely unrelated. XD

Since I ended my two-year hiatus, I'm much more chill and like to get along with people more and avoid getting into conflict as much as I can. I don't think I've had any serious clashes since I made this account...at least nothing beyond:
    me - *simple statement of my unpopular and potentially inflammable opinion of a social ill*
    someone else - *fervent disagreement of my opinion*
    me - cool story bro *leaves thread*

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    My enemy is definitely Sarah Paliner. He shot up my Nightclub, and I am still upset. I think we would be good friends otherwise, though.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    Although I don't give a damn about them, my enemies would be Benthekid and KanadeTenshi. Well I kind of regret being enemies with Kanade because it's kind of pointless, but I have nothing to do with Ben and I'm happy that he got buried in dirt, that idiot >:D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    My rival......I would say Jordan >:D
    In watching Anime of course XD
    My anime watching rivals are the two of you, oddly enough :P

I do have a few actual enemies, though. One plagiarized one of my fan fictions, three more insulted my intelligence through said fan fiction, and there's a fifth guy who I supposedly settled my differences with but he hasn't visited PC since then.

I made all of those enemies on another site, and they just happened to also be members here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back