• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old were you when you joined PC?

How old were you when you joined PC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I wish I could say I was Derp-years-old, but in actual fact, I was 13. Nearly 8 years ago, ZOMG!

Oh god, that's depressing!

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    LOL.. I joined recently, I'm 19 years old..

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    If I remember correctly, which of course I do, I was 16 when I first joined this place. Considering this game is aimed at children, I was surprised at the age of the people around here, or at least the maturity here. :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I joined when I was 10. I was an idiot. :D Thankfully, PC taught me life lessons and social skills. Oh, and about 7 more years helped with being rather stupid, too. ^^;

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I wish I could say I was Derp-years-old, but in actual fact, I was 13. Nearly 8 years ago, ZOMG!

Oh god, that's depressing!

You think that's bad? My eighth year was last December. XD

I was 15 upon joining back in 2002 and I'm a month-and-a-half from turning 24 now. :[

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I joined when I was 14, now I'm 18. It's been four years... time sure does fly.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Not sure... must've been either 16 or 17.

Edit: Looking at my join date, I was 17. lol
    I started hacking in November/October of 08... but it apparently took me awhile to make my way here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back