• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think too many words changed, so they would be wasting quite a bit of time there. XD

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

It's so weird that the Mods hijacked the subforums of the crazy THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER and switched places... The Stunfisk and Herdier subforum just isn't the same without Forever and Kaori. T_T

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Some people have different names because their name happens to have part of a word that has been censored today. Tomorrow THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER'll have their usual username.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Seesh. What are you downloading? xD

Reminds me though that I need to ask my friend for an image so I can show you it.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

Final Fantasy IX. It's going on my PSP. /legitimately bought, so it's coming from the PSN

Last week my friend showed me Dissisia 012, and since then I've been playing regular Dissidia. Long story short, Zidane of FFIX replaced Firion of FFII as my favorite and I now wanna play FFIX and all.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ooouh. Cool! Zidane was my personal favorite when I was playing my friend's Dissidia a while ago.

Years
    86. Something cool I found at work was a chocolate bar inside a CD case in the shape of a CD. I don't know how long it's been in there, but the case was sealed when I found it. It was pretty amusing showing it to everyone. XD

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

It's official. I hate Verizon. Or at least whatever Verizon service my dad has. /nearly typed Verizion (as in Virizion), too

Every time he gets a phone call (cell phone is fine) the internet freezes. So guess what I have to start downloading again? At least it seems like it still has some of the data already completed, so I just have to wait as long as I would if it hadn't stopped.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back