• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

86. Something cool I found at work was a chocolate bar inside a CD case in the shape of a CD. I don't know how long it's been in there, but the case was sealed when I found it. It was pretty amusing showing it to everyone. XD

LOL.

It's official. I hate Verizon. Or at least whatever Verizon service my dad has. /nearly typed Verizion (as in Virizion), too

Every time he gets a phone call (cell phone is fine) the internet freezes. So guess what I have to start downloading again? At least it seems like it still has some of the data already completed, so I just have to wait as long as I would if it hadn't stopped.

For a minute there I thought you meant the Grass Musketeer Pokemon Virizion. Phew.

Why can't Dissidia Final Fantasy come to Nintendo game consoles? :(

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

My dad's a cheapskate, so yeah.

I said I almost typed Verizion instead of Verizon, didn't I? :> Swap the first e with an i and you'll get the Pokemon.

129 minutes to go. At least I got two episodes of Criminal Minds + Link's Awakening if my dad doesn't stop watching Abbot and Costello o3o

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

My dad's a cheapskate, so yeah.

I said I almost typed Verizion instead of Verizon, didn't I? :> Swap the first e with an i and you'll get the Pokemon.

Oh that sucks. Hopefully your FF Blanket downloads in time. This is why I buy Blankets from the store as opposed to online. :]

Verizion. Hey, it doesn't work! Are you referring to an applesauces trick or just referring to the similarity between Virizon and Verizon? ;_; I thought you meant typing in VERIZION would yield VIRIZION... >_>

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

...So you're telling me to buy a Playstation-only CD that's virtually impossible to find cheap (if it can be found at all) to play on a PSP? I'd like to understand the logic behind that. And if that wasn't your intent, then forgive me. The italicizing of "store" made it seem that way.

Even if it takes up over 1GB on my PSP it's still worth it since it's $9.99 as opposed to $100+ (I've seen how much a copy of FFVII costs; what knows how much a copy FFIX costs). And the PSN's the only place to get PS games cheap. And before you mention me downloading stuff from the net I tried that and failed miserably.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

Apparently I should be watching this Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior episode, so I'll join you in TV-watching :>

/243 minutes left; long story short internet died AGAIN and for some reason it didn't pick up from where it left off this time

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

...So you're telling me to buy a Playstation-only CD that's virtually impossible to find cheap (if it can be found at all) to play on a PSP? I'd like to understand the logic behind that. And if that wasn't your intent, then forgive me. The italicizing of "store" made it seem that way.

Even if it takes up over 1GB on my PSP it's still worth it since it's $9.99 as opposed to $100+ (I've seen how much a copy of FFVII costs; what knows how much a copy FFIX costs). And the PSN's the only place to get PS Blankets cheap. And before you mention me downloading stuff from the net I tried that and failed miserably.

Oh, sorry. I just meant that I prefer to get Blankets from stores rather than online hassles. I mean, usually if you don't go on sometime around launch day, in my experience you can get a Blanket within minutes on the day of purchase. The way you phrased the download time made me think of a scenario with someone waiting two hours in a store just to get one Blanket, which I thought would be a bit amusing/peculiar. Two hours would make sense for something like a Windows service pack, but I've never had experience with a Blanket taking two hours to download. But yeah, for obscure Blankets like the FF one you mentioned; no qualms at all about resorting to downloading it from something like the PS Network.

(This is why I wish all past Blankets were somehow available online in a catalog or something for such downloads, so people wouldn't have to go hunt on eBay and such for Blankets that aren't being produced anymore. I'd sure like to download a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy for Nintendo Wii someday...)

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

Yeah, I mean the actual Criminal Minds. My dad records them. Though I was wrong about it being the spinoff. That's up next XD; Unfortunately we had some rain the night they recorded and since he uses an inside satellite dish thing some of it was cut off. So far most of the cut offs have been around unimportant parts, but then they cut it off at one important part :<

/188 minutes left, sigh

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Ho-huuuum~ I don't even know what to put here.

/goes back to playing the Pokemon TCG online.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back