• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Families?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Who here is part of a PC family, and who else is in it? If you aren't, why not? Never had the opportunity or don't want to be in one?

As for me, I have Shining Raichu as my bro, Fire Heart as my sis, and Sydian as my parent.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    -combs your hair- Brush your teeth and go to bed, lil Leaf child. Lemme think. I think most of my PC family is like...unofficial. They don't know they're in it. :3 Or they've forgotten it. I have good memory. And stuff. idk.

Spoiler:

I think I missed some. /scurries

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Heh.. I used to have a huge one.

I can remember some of it o.o

Pair - Razor Leaf (DUH I WOULDN'T BE POSTING HERE OTHERWISE.)
    Sister's - Kaori & OokamiShipper
    Brother - Hiiro (He's definitley forgotten that one~)
    Cousin - Fire Heart

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I don't have a PC family because I have never tried to do one. Mabye, I should do that some time.

Years
    Right now I just have my pair Matt. I'm not big into PC families anymore. Just don't see much of a point. *shrugs*

In the past, I was related to a few people. All I remember is Mewthree w/Armor, though, and I can't remember if we were siblings or twins. Shows you how much I care. XD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh God when they were big in like... 2006/2007, yeaaah I did (and it was pretty large too, barely remember any lol). As for now? Yeah no. :3

Ayselipera

Someone once asked me to be their PC cousin... I think? To which I agreed, but that was a a long time ago and I don't even talk to them anymore so I don't consider it to be ~official~ or whatever you want to call it.

So yeah never had a pair or another "family member" mainly because I never ask and the people who I do keep in touch with on PC don't seem to get into PC families themselves.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Nnnn.... well, there is one person, but they're long gone.

/foreveralone

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I've never had one, and don't intend to. What few people I'm close to are rather inactive, and I myself take many-month absences rather frequently. It all seems kind of silly, too, at least to me. I can see how it'd be fun but I've long since grown past that sort of thing.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I have one, but it had more people in it at the beginning of this year.

Spoiler:

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    idk, mine is confusing since I go for months without coming on, i think I might restart a whole new PC family, ~sighs~ now pairs on the other hand, never seemed to find one :/

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I've never really got the idea of a PC family, to be honest. Or pairing, for that matter. I have no problems with other people doing it and forming extensive family trees with other members, but I have no real desire to be a branch on anyone's proverbial tree.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I... used to. But it kind of disintegrated. ):

I do have close friends on here which I consider my family anyway! But not officially a PC family.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I would like to be in a PC family with someone, but no one invites me to their family. I might invite a few people to my PC family or join someones soon.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    A while back I formed familial relationships with several other members, and my family's typically featured in each of my signatures (for this one, I believe if you mouse-over some of the text at the bottom, it'll pop up there).

Of my family, some of them have gone inactive or I have no idea where they are, lol. Maybe they don't even remember being a part of my family, but it's all there in my sig, lol

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I'm not big on the ideas of families although I do have one on PC. I think I'm just a Grandma to a bunch of people :x lmao. Hybrid Trainer, Shining Raichu, o3o, Meganium90, Xyrin are like my Granddaughters/Sons. D;

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Nope, no family on here. Just me. No one offered ; I didn't offer anyone to be on my family. It's kind of unneeded anyway. But I do have a pair, if that counts!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Once upon a time, I used to have one, but now I'm more or less an orphan. No family for me~ I'm completely fine with that tbh.

Back