• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Console and game got you in to the world of video gaming?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • The Nintendo 64 was what got me into gaming, when I used to watch my two brothers play Banjo-Kazooie, Super Smash Bros. and Ocarina of Time. :3
    Sooner or later I joined in and haven't stopped gaming since.

Gotta love those nostalgic moments. <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    My parents bought me a Nintendo 64 with Pokemon Stadium for my 5th. birthday. They showed me how to play and I became fascinated. Now today they complain that I play too many videogames. :p

Years
  • Although I did own a Sega Master System (got to love that name!), what really got me into gaming was the original Sonic the Hedgehog for the Mega Drive/Genesis back in 1991

Years
  • The earliest console I remember having is the N64 and Ocarina of Time was the one of the very first games I ever got for the system, along with Pokemon Stadium. So I guess I would consider those my roots, but Playstation was the one that catapulted me into actually playing video games as a hobby. Otherwise I'd be out and about spending money shopping like a normal girl XD

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • A NES that I fished out of a dumpster while dumpster diving when I was about 8. Had a few games for it, but Megaman 4 was my favorite out of them.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Started from the bottom now we here :D

As a yung'un my first "console" (not really one) was a GBC and my first game was silver

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Pokemon Yellow for the Gameboy Color back in the 2002's. For PC gaming it was Warcraft III and Skyrim that pretty much kept me going xD

Back