• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pyromancers: Fire-type Pokémon Club

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    I think a mega groundon would be fire/ground. I think it is pure ground if I'm not mistaken. I don't think mewtwo should have gotten a mega evolution (actually 2). It was powerful enough as it was.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    that mega Groudon looks amazing but i think the any legendary pokemon will get a mega evolution any time soon ... i would love to see more fan art of mega legendaries tbh.
    if Groudon does get a evolution i think it would be pure fire.

Years
    It is pure Ground, yes. Ground/Fire as a Mega Evo would be pretty sweet.

It would suffer a not-so-fun quadruple Water weakness though.

But yeah, I would like to see Groudon become pure-Fire as a Mega, but it seems quite out-of-place with its relation to land, which Ground-type is heavily based off of.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    Mega groundon should be ground/fire. Mega raqwuaza (I know I spelled it wrong) should be pure dragon. Mega kyogre should be water flying. This is about fire pokemon. How about mega typhlosion?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If Typhlosion were to get a mega-evolution form, this is how I'd want it to look:

Spoiler:

Looks amazing, doesn't it? If it does end up looking like that, then due to its size and shape, I could imagine it to have more powerful physically. Its Speed would slightly be decreased, though, since big Pokémon don't have the tendency to move fast. d:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    If Typhlosion were to get a mega-evolution form, this is how I'd want it to look:

Spoiler:

Looks amazing, doesn't it? If it does end up looking like that, then due to its size and shape, I could imagine it to have more powerful physically. Its Speed would slightly be decreased, though, since big Pokémon don't have the tendency to move fast. d:

ALL OF MY YES!

That's awesome. I really hope that comes to be.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018

Spoiler:

Awesome mega Typhlosion! That looks epic without a doubt.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
    Leave it to nymphadora 4 awesome mega evo especially of typhlosion who is awesome they wwould add not only power physically but maybe special attack or 1 of the defenses

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Houndoom is top 5 for Fire-types, no doubt. Also, I just looked at Ho-oh's 6th gen sprite and doggone is it awesome. Might coax me out of feeling just meh for it :P

Years
    Which Fire type Pokémon has the best design?

Chandelure and its evo line, I love how they're all based on a candle, lamp and chandelier which is a nice little change to the usual designs for Fire-types. Delphox is also kinda cool design-wise because who doesn't love a fiery mage fox? I do, plus it's just so beautiful when it uses that stick as a wand when performing attacks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I really like the design of Mega Charizard Y, personally. It looks quite epic to me. :] I like Charizard X as well, but not as much as the other. Another of my favorites would be Heatran.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    That's a hard one. I'd have to say the Blaziken line. It's been my favorite since generation 3 came out. I love the charizard line as well. Both have great designs.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    which Fire type Pokémon has the best design?
    Arcanine has the best design and second would be bith the mega charizards and flareon....can't choose between them. :p

Back